littleangels        English Nanny
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: New Orleans Archdiocese asks catholics not to use Johnson&Johnson Corona Vaccine

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    here,since many years
    Posts
    21,614
    Thanked: 5041

    New Orleans Archdiocese asks catholics not to use Johnson&Johnson Corona Vaccine

    https://news.yahoo.com/orleans-archd...204653911.html

    it is a crazy world out there..Johnson&Johnson claims also THEIR vaccine is a 1 shot protection jab... no need to come back after 3 weeks for a second shot.
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    8,342
    Thanked: 1190
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    https://news.yahoo.com/orleans-archd...204653911.html

    it is a crazy world out there..Johnson&Johnson claims also THEIR vaccine is a 1 shot protection jab... no need to come back after 3 weeks for a second shot.
    So what do you think is crazy about this? That people reject certain vaccines on moral grounds or that Planned Parenthood has a financial incentive to kill babies in the womb, “harvest” their body parts, and sell them to biocompanies that use them in research?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    Posts
    4,398
    Thanked: 1520
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    ..Johnson&Johnson claims also THEIR vaccine is a 1 shot protection jab... no need to come back after 3 weeks for a second shot.
    Let's say the vaccine is 80% effective.

    That means if you get jabbed, you have an 80% chance of the vaccine being effective. Or, a 20% chance that you are not immunized.

    If you get jabbed twice, there is a .2 x .2 chance that you are not immunized, or .04.

    So getting the second jab means that there is now a 96% chance (1 - .04) that you are now immunized.

    Get jabbed three times, you are 99%+ sure that you are immunized.
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    here,since many years
    Posts
    21,614
    Thanked: 5041
    That means if you get jabbed, you have an 80% chance of the vaccine being effective. Or, a 20% chance that you are not immunized.

    Johnson & Johnson claim that their vaccine is 100% effective after one shot only. THAT of course is a thing one would like to see. Do they have facts to prove that? Anzone has them? i would love to see them...
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    Posts
    4,398
    Thanked: 1520
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    That means if you get jabbed, you have an 80% chance of the vaccine being effective. Or, a 20% chance that you are not immunized.

    Johnson & Johnson claim that their vaccine is 100% effective after one shot only. THAT of course is a thing one would like to see. Do they have facts to prove that? Anzone has them? i would love to see them...
    100%? I doubt it.

    What bothers me is no one has done any study of the long-range effects. Since the tests have only been going on for less a a year, how does an unvaccinated population compare to a vaccinated population 10 years down the road?

    Big Pharma, and scientists, rarely do any long-range tests of the overall long-range effects of their and medical and technological "miracles". Such as a rise in birth defects around the world following nuclear-bomb testing.

    Some doctors, censored by Big tech, claim the rise in autism is caused by childhood vaccines.

    In the US, you can see the long-range result of a generation of schoolchildren being drugged by psychiatrists - stupid, violent, and/or apathetic adults who still act like children.
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    ALWAYS in trouble.....
    Posts
    19,517
    Thanked: 6297
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    That means if you get jabbed, you have an 80% chance of the vaccine being effective. Or, a 20% chance that you are not immunized.

    Johnson & Johnson claim that their vaccine is 100% effective after one shot only. THAT of course is a thing one would like to see. Do they have facts to prove that? Anzone has them? i would love to see them...
    Nothing is ever 100% effective!
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!


  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TolkoRaz For This Useful Post:

    Benedikt (04-03-2021), TheInterocitor (03-03-2021)

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    here,since many years
    Posts
    21,614
    Thanked: 5041

    i think now that they see how much money can be made...

    Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    Nothing is ever 100% effective!


    J&J begun to experiment with a vaccine before. got a lot of negative write up and they pulled out a few moth ago. but now they see how much money can be made with it. so, they decided, we will make the best...

    lets see hot their PR department will handle their backpedalling in a few month, when it is found out how good it really is.
    or should one say, 90%, as more or less all of them have, and one shot only, as only they have, is better than nothing?
    the main thing with the vaccination is, as we all know by now, should we catch the bug, any of the variations that are floating around now, the latest is a South - and North Carolina mutation, the infection will be a mild to milder one. and, now that is the new wording, HOPEFULLY, no hospitalisation or worse...
    (MDR, a German radio station, so it is obvious german langauge, has 3x a week a radio podcast - Kekukes Corona Podcast-. They are on air since well over a year. And in my opinion, the best and always on the same line, source of information)
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •