littleangels        English Nanny
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does this Lady Live in Москва ?

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...

Does this Lady Live in Москва ?

Does this woman look like she is in Moscow?

In the zoomed-in pic, you can see license plates on nearby cars. Do they look like Moscow plates? Also there are some 3-part "spikes" on a building behind what looks like a Metro train. What color are the metro's servicing Sheremetyevo?

Also, she says she is 154 pounds (70 Kilograms). Maybe she has cast-iron stomach, or is 190 meters tall, that's why she appears lighter?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

Quote Originally Posted by TheInterocitor View Post

In the zoomed-in pic, you can see license plates on nearby cars. Do they look like Moscow plates? Also there are some 3-part "spikes" on a building behind what looks like a Metro train. What color are the metro's servicing Sheremetyevo?

Also, she says she is 154 pounds (70 Kilograms). Maybe she has cast-iron stomach, or is 190 meters tall, that's why she appears lighter?
    Same picture used on many different sites - open and scroll down: https://yandex.ru/images/search?rpt=...pboDkRj0eQ6938

3. The Following User Says Thank You to xp@ For This Useful Post:

TheInterocitor (28-02-2021)

Looks like her photos have been stolen for fake ads. She's a real person who served in the US Navy.

https://www.facebook.com/juliatlinares/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YidqvPL3FIc

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xp@ For This Useful Post:

TheInterocitor (28-02-2021), Uncle Wally (28-02-2021)

Возлюбленные, для меня действительно большая честь и удовольствие встретиться с вами здесь, и я хотел бы, чтобы мы узнали больше друг о друге, я хотел бы использовать эту возможность, представившись вам, Меня зовут София Миллер, я хочу, чтобы вы любезно связались мне через мой личный адрес электронной почты
    (sophiamiller070@gmail.com) Я с нетерпением жду вашего сообщения, чтобы сообщить вам более подробную информацию о себе, желаю вам хорошего дня.

Does this sound authentic Moscow? Little style errors here and there? Big city person?

Translated to English it rings false.

One time I sent a video to the dating website Elle model - when they clicked on it, my little macro showed me their IP address - Nigeria.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to TheInterocitor For This Useful Post:

Suuryaa (02-03-2021)

One time I sent a video to the dating website Elle model - when they clicked on it, my little macro showed me their IP address - Nigeria. [/QUOTE]

Beloved, it is really a great honor and pleasure to meet you here, and I would like us to learn more about each other, I would like to take this opportunity by introducing myself to you, My name is Sophia Miller, I want you to kindly contact me via my personal email address
    (sophiamiller070@gmail.com) I look forward to your message to let you know more details about me, wish you a good day.

i did a quick computer translation on yuhuu... it is also more or less one gets on facebook when you -invite - friends. start of a typical -Nigerian letter-. First they are all friends. and want to come and see you and make you happy forever and a day. then mother is sick, or the little brother needs hospitalisation. or there is a problem with visas, airline tickets and a million other things. and -would you please be so kind and help me out with a few $$$-. In between There might be even a half nude pic of -her -. and once you fall for it, send the money, she is gone.. if it ever was a she. or just the usual scumbag who takes people for a ride. why they STILL fall for it? i dont know... Suppose an old saying still rings true. -When the dixxx come up, the brain shuts down-.
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

TheInterocitor (02-03-2021), xt-tsi (01-03-2021)

License plate shape is wrong for Russia, too square. Typical North American but not European even.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Armoured For This Useful Post:

TheInterocitor (02-03-2021)

Does this sound authentic Moscow? Little style errors here and there? Big city person?

Translated to English it rings false.
    Are you asking if a Russian wrote this? Certainly not, it looks like a clumsy translation. For example, "she" uses verbs with masculine endings.
    Last edited by Suuryaa; 02-03-2021 at 10:40.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Suuryaa For This Useful Post:

TheInterocitor (02-03-2021)

One thing that would trip up a scammer would be wrong usage of prepositions, they are difficult to master in any language. It can even give clues to what their native language is, by the way they use prepositions.

My ex (not a scammer!) would say stuff like "walksides" instead of "sidewalks", and mix up idioms - "piece of pie" and "easy as cake" instead of "piece of cake" and "easy as pie."

The real deal...Love the lyrics to this song...

Quote Originally Posted by Suuryaa View Post
    Are you asking if a Russian wrote this? Certainly not, it looks like a clumsy translation. For example, "she" uses verbs with masculine endings.
    Or just a Russian man.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Armoured For This Useful Post:

americaninmoscow (03-03-2021)

I would have prob just stopped once the photo came up fake.

It's not a Russian woman or man. They would have had the Russian language down perfectly

It's not a Russian woman or man. They would have had the Russian language down perfectly
    Naw. That's not true.

Lots of people make written mistakes and even spoken ones.

Same as in the us and the uk.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to americaninmoscow For This Useful Post:

TolkoRaz (03-03-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by americaninmoscow View Post
    Naw. That's not true.

Lots of people make written mistakes and even spoken ones.

Same as in the us and the uk.
    Correct! And then consider how the other non-Russian 'Russians' write and speak Russian (North Ossetians, Chechens, Tartars etc), let alone those living outside the cities and in the RF's Far East...............
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to TolkoRaz For This Useful Post:

americaninmoscow (03-03-2021)

Right! It's mistakes a machine translation makes, like mixing up feminine and masculine declensions.

You're agreeing with AIM because he disagrees with me.

When I asked the scammer why "her" written language was faulty, the Nigerian said it was because "she" was an immigrant and did not speak English (or Russian) very well. Right!

You can make up your own story. Do you think scammers are not creative? They follow a script?

What's fun is to scam the scammers, like I did when I sent money via Western Union. The happy scammer went to the bank to get her $1000 and she probably frowned when she found out it was only $1.

Of, if the scammer is asking for $20000 for "sure-fire" investment, tell them you are not entirely sure of their bona-fides, but if they will send you $5000 up front, as a show of "good faith", you would be happy to put up the asked-for sum.
    Last edited by TheInterocitor; 04-03-2021 at 07:45.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast