littleangels        English Nanny
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Made in Wien

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    Posts
    4,392
    Thanked: 1514

    Made in Wien

    Bennie, how do you tell the real ones from the Chinese reproductions?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    here,since many years
    Posts
    21,599
    Thanked: 5034
    https://nuojie.en.made-in-china.com/...-A4-C05-E.html in my opinio nall of them are made in China. only the name is different...MOST of those souvenirs, and in my opinion it doesn't matter where it is or what it is, are made in China..
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

    TheInterocitor (28-02-2021)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    Posts
    4,392
    Thanked: 1514
    Took a second look at the picture after I took it, the little "snap" button jumped out at me. Took a closer look at the bell and on the snap-button is written "Original Prym".
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    Posts
    4,392
    Thanked: 1514
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    https://nuojie.en.made-in-china.com/...-A4-C05-E.html in my opinio nall of them are made in China. only the name is different...MOST of those souvenirs, and in my opinion it doesn't matter where it is or what it is, are made in China..
    My ex-wife's ancestors are from Fujian province, there.

    In the Philippines, China, Inc. doesn't bother with customs or import regulations. Smugglers just offload the cargo in big boats from China, pay off the local Filipino bureaucrats.
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    here,since many years
    Posts
    21,599
    Thanked: 5034
    Quote Originally Posted by TheInterocitor View Post
    Took a second look at the picture after I took it, the little "snap" button jumped out at me. Took a closer look at the bell and on the snap-button is written "Original Prym".
    #
    https://www.livemaster.ru/item/26183...aps-tsv-sine-s read up here.. says -original manufactured in Germany-. wonder where all the bits and pieces come from? and who put them together...
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    Posts
    4,392
    Thanked: 1514
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    #
    https://www.livemaster.ru/item/26183...aps-tsv-sine-s read up here.. says -original manufactured in Germany-. wonder where all the bits and pieces come from? and who put them together...
    "Материалы: пластик"

    Plastic comes from oil, so these plastic buttons were made of "raw materials" from Saudi Arabia! Also, part of the package is clear plastic.
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    here,since many years
    Posts
    21,599
    Thanked: 5034

    Plastic comes from oil, so these plastic buttons were made of "raw materials" from Saudi Arabia! Also, part of the package is clear plastic.[/QUOTE]


    might not agree to that. 40% of Germany's crude import comes from Russia..https://www.bmwi.de/Redaktion/EN/Art...n-germany.html
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    Posts
    4,392
    Thanked: 1514
    Yeah but the stinky factories that make the plastic stuff are probably in Китай.

    As far as I am concerned, China can keep the polluting factories. I don't want it here in my backyard.
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •