littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Photos

Photos

If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Photos? i see only one. though it is a nice one... what is it?
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    Photos? i see only one. though it is a nice one... what is it?
    It seems my photo files are too big for the forum, I use a 64mp lens on some. The photo I posted was from a 5mp macro lens. It's the spring bud of some bush, don't ask me what kind.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (23-04-2021)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (23-04-2021)

Ok so if I compress the file it works fine but the quality is very bad compared to the original photo. The first one is not compressed and still comes out much worse.

EEcXnPpYk9Q.jpg

whKSGX6aEXw.jpg

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (23-04-2021)

Here is our church, it was built in 1779. The village was first settled in 1602. The other 3 photos are of the Schapovo house, now a museum and I guess the servants house. I don't know but I will go some time this summer to the museum and learn more about the history.

5FCLK8VRooo.jpg

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (23-04-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    It seems my photo files are too big for the forum, I use a 64mp lens on some. The photo I posted was from a 5mp macro lens. It's the spring bud of some bush, don't ask me what kind.
    as you know i have a Mac.and when i open a photo it will open. never mind what size. but i also know that most sites take only pics up to whatever., it is explained here as well. so i have a scroll down menu in PREVIEW where it says tools - i open it and it says,amongst others, -adjust size - and i take 800x800 pixels. and that every site will take.. if it is the same procedure in a Windows computer? honestly, no idea, because i never worked with one...
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    as you know i have a Mac.and when i open a photo it will open. never mind what size. but i also know that most sites take only pics up to whatever., it is explained here as well. so i have a scroll down menu in PREVIEW where it says tools - i open it and it says,amongst others, -adjust size - and i take 800x800 pixels. and that every site will take.. if it is the same procedure in a Windows computer? honestly, no idea, because i never worked with one...
    Mine come out at 92006900, when I put them on VK the site compressed them. I tried to put the full file there but it wouldn't let me. I have now 9,300 photos on VK, but I do have a lot of memes and wallpapers that I should get rid of. I have 1,600 photos of just my daughter from the day she was born till two days ago. I also have 258 videos on VK, most of them of my daughter too. It's the main reason I use VK, as a free photo back up. I also have them on memory cards and storage devices at home just incase.

The phone I'm using is a Samsung Galaxy A71, it only cost me $330/25,000 rubles. It has a 64mp main camera, a 12mp wide angle lens, a 5mp macro lens and a 5mp depth sensor. In the right light it takes incredibly sharp photos which I can zoom in on pretty far. My friend in Sweden said he noticed that my photos posted on Instagram had gotten better /sharper. I'm starting to get more followers from all over the world too. I'm debating if I should leave Instagram or not. I left for a few months because I don't like Facebook but then my village administration really likes my photos and has even copied some and used them. Nobody is really putting out many pictures of our village but because of my page people are commenting how beautiful it is. So I will think about it a little longer. I plan to learn more about my phone's camera this summer, winter photos or hard to take, my hands were freezing cold so it didn't make playing with a "Pro mode" much fun. I don't know what kind of camera you use Ben but you are welcome to post photos in this thread. It's easier than having 50 threads all over the place.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (23-04-2021)