littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: What do you get if you murder 16,000 people?

What do you get if you murder 16,000 people?

They give you an AWARD!
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

The New York governor murdered thousands of people to make Donald Trump look bad.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    The New York governor murdered thousands of people to make Donald Trump look bad.

murdered i think in this case is a to hard word. though i would agree with cover up. but the article does not mention the age of the people, their status on their health, were they frail or very frail already. did they have diabetes or any other -preconditions - like a -stent-, a weak heat, diabetes, or whatever. one must for sure have all the facts together to get the real picture?
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

It now looks more like murder as nursing homes warned Cuomo and he said he didn't care. Now we know why Cuomo had to give them immunity from prosecution, so they wouldn't complain. I feel Cuomo and other Democrat governors did this on purpose to make Trump look bad.

All this stuff about Cuomo and his unwanted sexual advances toward his staff came out back in December and was ignored by the press is now being pushed to cover up his murderous decisions on Covid. The mainstream media will help Cuomo get away with it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    Wow! That is a very bold statement!

Almost as bold as the 2020 election was stolen!
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!

Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    Wow! That is a very bold statement!

Almost as bold as the 2020 election was stolen!
    It was stolen, didn't you read the Time article I posted? They pretty much said it was "fortified" another way of saying they cheated.