littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Neighborhood in pandemic

Jordan70 Guest

Neighborhood in pandemic

Using social networks to connect with neighbors and local services has surged during the COVID-19 pandemic, with 2.7 billion users globally is now looking at how it can tap into that in a more direct way. In the same week that it was reported that Nextdoor is reportedly gearing up to go public, Social app has started to test a Nextdoor clone, Neighborhoods, which suggests -generated Neighborhood groups (with a capital N, more on that below) local to you to join to connect with people, activities and things being sold in the area.

Telegram has near by that let's you see people that use the app and are close to you. VK has a classified section that shows you how close things are too you. Telegram also has group chats for your neighborhood.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

This looks like a spam bit. Same as the fitness/protein post.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to americaninmoscow For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (09-02-2021), Uncle Wally (08-02-2021)

i am glad to have my -grandfather handy- only. no VK,to tictoc,no telegram,no nothing. also not on my Mac... I do not need to tell the world that i was just on the -throne- , will go now to the shop, have bought me there 2 cookies and will go home now...
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    i am glad to have my -grandfather handy- only. no VK,to tictoc,no telegram,no nothing. also not on my Mac... I do not need to tell the world that i was just on the -throne- , will go now to the shop, have bought me there 2 cookies and will go home now...
    I use VK to store photos, I have over 8800 photos on there because they allow unlimited photos and videos. It also let's me know what my friends are up to and who is playing concerts where.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    I use VK to store photos, I have over 8800 photos on there because they allow unlimited photos and videos. It also let's me know what my friends are up to and who is playing concerts where.
    i store my photos on my computer and an external hard drive. this way i am sure they are mine. and never can -get lost somehow -. and no one knows but me what is there...
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....