littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: - considerable easing of covid restrictions in Moscow- our good Major announced

- considerable easing of covid restrictions in Moscow- our good Major announced

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2021/...-jan-23-a69117
    i personally find the news great. reading that other countries are tightening the rules,what one can do and what not, more and more. suppose it DID help to comply with the rules?not that i will be running now to go to a museum. or go to a theater. i am still awaiting my second vaccination. so, i walk my dog and wait and see what the future will bring. hopefully back to a -new normality- soon?
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Well, now that the American political establishment has regained its control, their paymasters don’t need the virus as much. Until the next time they need it. Then they’ll release -20 or whatever follows -19.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rusmeister For This Useful Post:

FatAndy (25-01-2021), TheInterocitor (27-01-2021)

The kids were back in school last week another month or two and we should see the light.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (25-01-2021)

i did a quick - Google Chrome - translation the link top the original russian language is on the bottom.

Putin announced the possibility of gradually withdrawing coronavirus measures

Vladimir Putin
    In Russia, the situation with the coronavirus is stabilising, it is possible to gradually remove the restrictions introduced in connection with the pandemic. This was stated by President Vladimir Putin during an online meeting with students, broadcasted by RBC.

“In general, the epidemiological situation in the country is gradually stabilising. This morning I listened to reports: we already have the number of recovered more than the number of sick. The number of infected people is decreasing, it has become less than 20 thousand, ”the head of state said.

Putin said that the situation in the capital is also leveling off. “This makes it possible to accurately remove the imposed restrictions, to return to a normal educational rhythm,” the president said.

Подробнее на РБК:
    https://www.rbc.ru/society/25/01/202...om=from_main_1

Right now, as we speak, the world economic forum is having a meeting.

What will they say ?

Hi Benedikt! Are you the only one left here out of all old timers?
    The best surfing instructor Moscow has to offer

Quote Originally Posted by Maine Surfer View Post
    As old as you, yes. I first joined in 2006, then had to change my nik, in 2014, I joined again. I guess Judge would be one of the oldest and he joined just after I did.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    I was here about 2006, too, as "fantastika", for a year of so. Then I came back a few years ago. Throwing up a lot of stuff to get reactions, gather information and gell my own opinions with the aim of writing the definitive book about contemporary affairs, pissing off a lot of other posters. But things seem to be moving way too fast and accelerating, if case you haven't noticed.

Where do you go surfing in Moscow? Ice surfing? They have a beach in Samara, but the waves max out at about 40 cm.
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

Quote Originally Posted by rusmeister View Post
    Well, now that the American political establishment has regained its control, their paymasters don’t need the virus as much. Until the next time they need it. Then they’ll release -20 or whatever follows -19.
    We have a Democrat governor, and she keeps sending out Press Releases bragging about her glorious "Ad Astra" program with regards to Chinese virus shutdown. Makes no sense (Ad Astra?) to me either. "Let them eat stardust!"

The basketball season is half over, and usually I go to the games 2-3 games a week. This year only parents are allowed, and this week is the big tournament, first time I ever missed it.

I went to the Coronavirus testing center, and you had to spit 20-30 times to fill a glass tube. The medi-crats got enturbulated when I refused to give them my e-mail address. They seem to be unable to get results back to you.

The Left/Media are using the old materialist maxims from Pavlov's dog. On the one hand they are rewarding "good" behavior - releasing the shutdown for "electing" Biden. On the other hand, they are keeping in hand the amorphous threat of a new virus variant to throttle down on the population - keep them in a State of Fear, to facilitate and augment their control over the proletariat and deplorables.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to TheInterocitor For This Useful Post:

rusmeister (27-01-2021)

Fox News pundit Steve Hilton pushed a ridiculous conspiracy theory that Dr. Fauci is behind the coronavirus https://a.msn.com/r/2/BB1d7Bkg?m=en-...rID=InAppShare

This article shows they were working on a more contagious virus even though they say Dr. Fauci was not involved they leave out facts like Dr. Fauci was financing research and kept doing so even after he was supposed to stop.

They lie or twist the truth by saying the virus was not "man made" but say that "gain of function" research was going on. So it's man made. They take the virus from bat's, make it so it can infect man then make it so it spreads faster, then they want us to believe that it wasn't they who released it but we got it from bat's.
    Then there's the little thing about Democrats supporting "peaceful protester" that did over a billion dollars in damage and left some 40 dead. Joe Biden and Kamala Harris raised money to bail out people who were arrested for violent crimes. Now that they are in power the want the National Guard deployed and crack down on protest.
    In the article they said it was "baseless" that Dr. Fauci lied about masks and herd immunity. Sorry but Dr. Fauci admitted he did. Yes the virus can kill people but it is most dangerous to weak and old people, that's why Governor Cuomo put sick people in nursing homes, it all started in America in a nursing home in Washington state! Why would Cuomo do that if he did not want people to die? 1/3 of the people who died from Covid in New York state died in nursing homes.

Then there is the censorship, Facebook, Twitter and Google all censored information not in line with their own. Now they censore info on voter fraud. Censorship is a big red flag and the most dangerous thing to a free and transparent society. It's something Fascist do.

Dr. Slouchi is the highest paid "civil servant" in the entire federal government. At $417,000/year, he pulls in more than the President.

they regained control? then read my new post from today in -international affairs-. to me it seems Biden and cohorts have lost it completely.

i was already -here - on the -old - Expat. even writing for them and doing restaurant revues. and if you ask by age? well i will be 70 in a few month time...

Not sure what one has to do these days to qualify as an “old-timer”. I asked whether one can freely express one’s philosophical views, was told that I could, and I’ve been here for going on 14 years now, I guess. I never dropped out, though the glory days of the great debates seem to be over.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rusmeister For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (28-01-2021), Hans.KK (28-01-2021)