littleangels        English Nanny
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Biden pulls biggest Scam of all Time

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...

Biden pulls biggest Scam of all Time

The new $1.9 Trillion "Coved relief" bill issuing forth from US Congress is the most expensive piece of legislation in world history.

Each American will share this new debt. $1.9 trillion/320 million people, about $5937.50 in new debt. Most of it is going to corrupt states like New York, California and Illinois, who have spent themselves into bankruptcy by funding super-expensive retirement programs that give state government employees fat salaries and state government retirees $100,000/year pensions, and to corrupt big cities like Detroit, Chicago, Atlanta, etc., bottomless cesspools of racism and corruption.

In exchange for this new debt going to corrupt states and cities, every American receives a check for $1400.

Whoopee.

You give the government $5900 - they return to you $1400.

If anyone else, or any private company, or bank, tried to pull a scam like that, they would be arrested and thrown in prison for fraud.

This bill is called "The American Rescue Plan".

Words defy me.
    Last edited by TheInterocitor; 09-03-2021 at 07:07.
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

i think even the grand children will pay off the debt? and wasn't there also somethign about - forgiving students loans -? on most of those things, if they are not on yuhuu or google or the likes, i can read - with subscription only -, like most of -my- German language newspapers. so, most of the news are not really news for me. and i could not be bothered to subscribe to them. yellow rag or others...
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

TheInterocitor (11-03-2021)

Biden is just a figurehead. Out for himself, he does not truly mastermind anything, but is used as the frontman, kind of like Shift the Ape in the last book of Narnia. Biden is fine with having his own land destroyed, as long as he gets his perceived benefit. He doesn't think about it much, I imagine, and just enjoys being seen as a powerful man.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shift_(Narnia)

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rusmeister For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (09-03-2021), TheInterocitor (09-03-2021), Uncle Wally (09-03-2021)

Biden's been hiding.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Quote Originally Posted by rusmeister View Post
    Biden is just a figurehead. Out for himself, he does not truly mastermind anything, but is used as the frontman, kind of like Shift the Ape in the last book of Narnia. Biden is fine with having his own land destroyed, as long as he gets his perceived benefit. He doesn't think about it much, I imagine, and just enjoys being seen as a powerful man.

Boden (boding ill, forboding)....BIDEN knows little but politics and corruption. His whole career. He has no moral foundation. He's now at the top of his game - and it's a game to him. "Ha-ha, I played it better than anybody else, cuz I'm King of the Mountain!" Remember that game when we were kids? Try to push the big kid off the top of the hill. What a stupid game, I always thought (being one of the smaller players).

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    Biden's been hiding.
    His video from the White House basement was abruptly cut off twice last week. I wonder if they have it on tape-delay, too?

We don't want to see The Leader of the Untied (sic) States mumbling incoherently and eating his tie...

If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Quote Originally Posted by rusmeister View Post

He seems to be more and more reactive. Not thinking clearly. He "knows" the Republicans are his "enemy," he uses them as straw men to knock down and score points for what he perceives as his "side." But he is concerned about his "friends" too, he knows they are out to get him. He''s trying to toe their line so he won't get replaced. And he is worried about his health, mental and physical, he knows he looks bad in public. Attempting to be a responsible and respected President, but increasingly emotional, fearful, angry, not logical, his behavior and personality modified by whatever psychiatric drugs they are giving him, he's a shell of a leader.
    Last edited by TheInterocitor; 11-03-2021 at 14:49.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to TheInterocitor For This Useful Post:

rusmeister (11-03-2021)

Mate, it's better to roll with the tide than be dashed against the rocks.

Agree or disagree, it won't change anything.

My advice is to spend energy on figuring out how to get a piece of the pie.

I was told there was a saying in russian that went something like this- "if you are being raped, you might as well enjoy it." And while that's a pretty brutal and divisive comment, the idea works. You don't have to like the situation, but get what u can out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by americaninmoscow View Post
    Mate, it's better to roll with the tide than be dashed against the rocks.

Agree or disagree, it won't change anything.

My advice is to spend energy on figuring out how to get a piece of the pie.

I was told there was a saying in russian that went something like this- "if you are being raped, you might as well enjoy it." And while that's a pretty brutal and divisive comment, the idea works. You don't have to like the situation, but get what u can out of it.
    Does my message sound like I am wasting my time fighting a corrupt system? Sorry if I gave that impression. (Unless you were referring to someone else, sorry. )

I am doing twice the volume I did pre-pandemic with my on-line selling. I have 4 storage units, a store-full (used to be a bakery), house- and garage-full of antiques, enough stuff to sell at current volume for 20 years.

I may spend too much time here, but 1/2 the purpose is gathering information by being provocative, info for a book about how to define the divide in the West. Once we define it, we can communicate about it. Once we are in communication, we can understand each other. Once we understand ourselves, we can make agreements on how to make things better.

This country is better than "Every man for himself." A lot better. I returned, after a long hiatus, to my church in 2020, when I saw the coming catastrophe, the hollowing out of traditional American morality.

They are a very sane group. There is no group with their honesty, their integrity.

They woke me up. Again. -> -> ->

Now I have a basketball biography coming out, a horror novel (finished many moons ago) and 2 more biographies 20%-80% done, none of these books have been formally published yet. A ton of other stuff, apps, educational, etc. going on.

But who cares? That's only me and my little one-man band. Selfish stuff. What about everyone else and their families, the society, the schools, the churches, the communities, the nations, the groups we all belong to? The environment?

Someone has to take responsibility for the planet.

Honest people. People with faith in their fellow human beings.

People like me.

And you.
    Last edited by TheInterocitor; 11-03-2021 at 19:05.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to TheInterocitor For This Useful Post:

americaninmoscow (11-03-2021)

Projection 101:

TheInterocitor/Fanatischite seems to be more and more reactive. Not thinking clearly. He "knows" the Liberals are his "enemy," he uses them as straw men to knock down and score points for what he perceives as his "side." But he is concerned about his "friends" too, he knows they are out to get him. And he is worried about his health, mental and physical, he knows he looks bad in public. ... increasingly emotional, fearful, angry, not logical, his behavior and personality modified by whatever psychiatric drugs they are giving him, he's a shell of a person.

Quote Originally Posted by Armoured View Post
    Projection 101:

TheInterocitor/Fanatischite seems to be more and more reactive. Not thinking clearly. He "knows" the Liberals are his "enemy," he uses them as straw men to knock down and score points for what he perceives as his "side." But he is concerned about his "friends" too, he knows they are out to get him. And he is worried about his health, mental and physical, he knows he looks bad in public. ... increasingly emotional, fearful, angry, not logical, his behavior and personality modified by whatever psychiatric drugs they are giving him, he's a shell of a person.
    Lately, I've been watching a bunch of old tv, mostly stuff from the 70s, like charlie's angels and the hulk.

But, I also sometimes watch some older tv, like the original black and white twilight zone.

I think this paragraph could be perfect with a rod sterling voice, or with some super hot chicks with big eyes and bouncy, shiny hair listening to a deep raspy voice on the phone.

I've always heard about the six million dollar man, I think I'll try to find that series.

This meme fits Amoured perfectly.

20210309_191553.jpg

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

americaninmoscow (11-03-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by TheInterocitor View Post
    Does my message sound like I am wasting my time fighting a corrupt system? Sorry if I gave that impression. (Unless you were referring to someone else, sorry. )

I am doing twice the volume I did pre-pandemic with my on-line selling. I have 4 storage units, a store-full (used to be a bakery), house- and garage-full of antiques, enough stuff to sell at current volume for 20 years.

I may spend too much time here, but 1/2 the purpose is gathering information by being provocative, info for a book about how to define the divide in the West. Once we define it, we can communicate about it. Once we are in communication, we can understand each other. Once we understand ourselves, we can make agreements on how to make things better.

This country is better than "Every man for himself." A lot better. I returned, after a long hiatus, to my church in 2020, when I saw the coming catastrophe, the hollowing out of traditional American morality.

They are a very sane group. There is no group with their honesty, their integrity.

They woke me up. Again. -> -> ->

Now I have a basketball biography coming out, a horror novel (finished many moons ago) and 2 more biographies 20%-80% done, none of these books have been formally published yet. A ton of other stuff, apps, educational, etc. going on.

But who cares? That's only me and my little one-man band. Selfish stuff. What about everyone else and their families, the society, the schools, the churches, the communities, the nations, the groups we all belong to? The environment?

Someone has to take responsibility for the planet.

Honest people. People with faith in their fellow human beings.

People like me.

And you.
    Good to hear that all is well.

There is a whole crap ton of money coming down the pike and rumor has it that the next stimulus bill is already being discussed and should be ready for a vote in a few months.

Quote Originally Posted by americaninmoscow View Post
    Good to hear that all is well.

There is a whole crap ton of money coming down the pike and rumor has it that the next stimulus bill is already being discussed and should be ready for a vote in a few months.
    Time to set up a "gender study" in Russia.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast