littleangels        English Nanny
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: VVP's dacha has a strip joint room?

Quote Originally Posted by rumple_stilskin View Post
    This logic is really, you have no right to privacy.
    Why don't you tell us everything unless you have something to hide.
    If you insist on privacy, you must be a criminal.
    Perhaps your logic, not mine. rumple_stilskin can live privately "in a very small ice cave in the Arctic circle", and not be a criminal, or could be a criminal.
    My logic is that without information its hard to know. Apparently some people want to know about that place, because maybe some of their money was used to make it. I don't care, and before you ask me why I am posting about it if "I don't care"; I'll tell you I'm semi-retired and have nothing better to do. Why do you care (or not)?
    Last edited by bydand; 28-01-2021 at 10:21.
    If you're going to be dumb, you better be tough...

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bydand For This Useful Post:

americaninmoscow (28-01-2021), Hans.KK (28-01-2021), Uncle Wally (28-01-2021)

If you insist on privacy, you must be a criminal.
    Exactly!
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!

Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    I am quite sure that if it was for VVP's personal pleasure and use, it would have been finished years ago!)
    One of the methods used in building anything large scale and secret is to draw it out and change the plans many times, using different contractors and crew.

This way, no one person who doesn't know the final plan knows the end result.

Quote Originally Posted by americaninmoscow View Post
    One of the methods used in building anything large scale and secret is to draw it out and change the plans many times, using different contractors and crew.

This way, no one person who doesn't know the final plan knows the end result.
    Except for the last person to work on it.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Judge is offline kiss my shiny metal ........
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    i was reading through this whole thing. because one has a floorpan, one can reconstruct what a bath might look like? i will send navalny the floorpan of -our - dacha. maybe they can make me a -palatial interior, fit for a Kaiser-?
    Yeah, in the link says pics all made up of the inside , even Putin in the pool taken from one of his swims deep in the Siberian wildness

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Judge For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (29-01-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Judge View Post
    Yeah, in the link says pics all made up of the inside , even Putin in the pool taken from one of his swims deep in the Siberian wildness
    You can prob find the real pics from 5 years ago online.

Here they are about half way down.

These are the ones from the workers.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bus...a-2011-2%3famp

Has anyone seen any proof that this place is associated with Putin?

Or just some boot licker saying so is enough for you?
    It is written not in Kremlin propaganda papers, but in entornets - who would lie there!?

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    Yes but that can be in a good way, a bad way or a fair way.
    Am I understand correctly, "fair" is half-bad?
    All the world's Kremlin,
    And all the men and women merely agents

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    Yes but that can be in a good way, a bad way or a fair way.

Quote Originally Posted by FatAndy View Post
    Am I understand correctly, "fair" is half-bad?
    "Fair way" is a part of a golf course. As in, "The golfer used a 3-wood to knock the ball 250 yards down the fairway."

Seriously, "fair" is used here to mean "just", "equitable" or "honest". "Even-handed" is an idiom, overused by politicians. So the sentence itself is somewhat implicitly redundant, in that "good" is also a synonym for "fair". When something is "fair" it is usually "good," and vice-versa. But I won't get any more anal in my sentence analysis...
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheInterocitor For This Useful Post:

FatAndy (31-01-2021), Uncle Wally (29-01-2021)

[QUOTE=americaninmoscow;1497653]You can prob find the real pics from 5 years ago online.

why does the clown hide his face? shit scared that he might be invited for a cup of tea?
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

[QUOTE=Benedikt;1497669]
    You can prob find the real pics from 5 years ago online.

why does the clown hide his face? shit scared that he might be invited for a cup of tea?
    Sure, the pics from the workers look nearly the same as the artist renditions.

As to hiding his face, why not? He is just a worker. Remember, these pics came out on ruleaks, so it might not have been him that released them.

[QUOTE=americaninmoscow;1497670]
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    [COLOR="#FF0000"][COLOR="#FF0000"]

Sure, the pics from the workers look nearly the same as the artist renditions.

As to hiding his face, why not? He is just a worker. Remember, these pics came out on ruleaks, so it might not have been him that released them.
    I thought you would catch the Russian double headed eagle on the wall in one photo. Not that it means much but having a state symbol on the wall just look a bit suspicious.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

americaninmoscow (31-01-2021)

So, Billionaire Arkady Rotenberg claims that the palace is his and that construction will be completed within 2 years; it will then be used as a hotel.
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TolkoRaz For This Useful Post:

americaninmoscow (31-01-2021), Uncle Wally (30-01-2021)

So, Billionaire Arkady Rotenberg claims that the palace is his and that construction will be completed within 2 years; it will then be used as a hotel.
    This is what I have been thinking all a long. It looks like a high class resort and who can blame Putin for staying there? It seems plausible denial only works one way. I for one hope Putin enjoys his stay, he deserves it for slowing the American Fascist and their total control.

that is also what it said o nTV news. and as we know by now the film was done i nGermany. -Schwarzwald Studios-. The rendering of the insides were done with CAD ( computer Aided Drawings). every better furniture store can do it for your new place. give them a floorpan. and the computer will show what kind of furniture you could put together. and add -$$$- you also get golden water taps instead of the standard bronze... that is how the -interior- of -Putins Palace- was done.HANS could do it even at home? and o nFacebook there is a -Kaliningrad TV- that has been in Gelenshik to show what that -Palace - really looks like. ( it is in German langauge for audience in Germany. And one would assume also to show Mutti Merkel who her -Berlin Patient - really is...).If Arkady Rosenberg IS the owner of that palace? well so be it. Good for him to spend his billions in Russia. even if a (state owned?) bank might finance the whole thing...
    But what makes me wonder even more. navalny is supposed to be a clever guy. wouldn't he know that this fake -Palace Film- would be quickly exposed? or is there someone who done this on purpose to let him run into an -open knife - and discredit him here even more? suppose time will tell? what games these -boys- are playing?
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

americaninmoscow (31-01-2021)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123