littleangels        English Nanny
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910

Thread: Navalny - an american boot licker

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    Quote Originally Posted by americaninmoscow View Post
    Smart girl thinks quickly!!

It's funny, but that's a type of american english accent I'm not familiar with. Maybe it's southern?

https://twitter.com/FatEmperor/statu...529900033?s=19
    Is she speaking Spanish? (Portuguese, Italian?). Sounds Mediterranean. Anyone translate?

I can do a rough translation... "$%##@&%$"!
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TheInterocitor For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (09-02-2021)

[QUOTE=TheInterocitor;1497892]Is she speaking Spanish? (Portuguese, Italian?). Sounds Mediterranean. Anyone translate?

Mexican? and i suppose the clip says it clear enough? no translation is being needed there? lets just hope she had fresh panties...
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

TheInterocitor (11-02-2021)

Moscow Orange Line, oh Yeah, I'm movin' on up!
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post

and the ones who follow, and for sure there will be followers, will they be any better? i still remember Saakasvili saying - i dont need a palace, i have my old two room office. that is enough - ( roughly translated to that sort). power corrupts. and absolute power corrupts absolutely?
    The problem in the USA, Ben, is that they have the money to do it.
    Our forefathers escaped taxation without representation, and yet we are to believe that their great-grandchildren somehow forgot these roots and agreed to temporary taxation to fund a war on foreign soils, WWI, and WEREN'T suspicious that it would be extended forever!? Something's fishy about that.
    Without that federal income tax, a lot of their shit ceases to exist.
    I am fascinated by Russia, this country with frigid weather, hard souls, and hot girls!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to nicklcool For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (09-02-2021)

Moscow Orange Line, oh Yeah, I'm movin' on up!
    Quote Originally Posted by americaninmoscow View Post
    Smart girl thinks quickly!!

It's funny, but that's a type of american english accent I'm not familiar with. Maybe it's southern?

https://twitter.com/FatEmperor/statu...529900033?s=19
    This is pretty good and pretty close to what I wanted to do, which is wear pantyhose over my head, bank-robber-style! :P
    I am fascinated by Russia, this country with frigid weather, hard souls, and hot girls!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nicklcool For This Useful Post:

americaninmoscow (09-02-2021), TheInterocitor (12-02-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by nicklcool View Post
    The problem in the USA, Ben, is that they have the money to do it.
    Our forefathers escaped taxation without representation, and yet we are to believe that their great-grandchildren somehow forgot these roots and agreed to temporary taxation to fund a war on foreign soils, WWI, and WEREN'T suspicious that it would be extended forever!? Something's fishy about that.
    Without that federal income tax, a lot of their shit ceases to exist.
    There was no federal tax until 1913, first there created the Federal Reserve Bank and the next thing they did was to implement a federal tax so they could pay the bank they just created so the government could pay the interest on the money they now had to borrow.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

TheInterocitor (12-02-2021)

The Gray Zone does it again.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

TheInterocitor (12-02-2021)

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    [QUOTE=Benedikt;1497899]
    Quote Originally Posted by TheInterocitor View Post
    Is she speaking Spanish? (Portuguese, Italian?). Sounds Mediterranean. Anyone translate?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheInterocitor View Post
    Mexican? and i suppose the clip says it clear enough? no translation is being needed there? lets just hope she had fresh panties...
    Not Mexican. I know a lot of Mexicans around here, they are laid back, nice people, good Catholics. They never get confrontational. Puerto Rican? Yes, maybe, they are NYC, in your face. Every Latin American country has distinct style of spoken Spanish (except Brazil). When I went to car dealership I asked dealer, "You are from Venezuela?" He said. "How do you know"? I said "Your accent." Not accent, precisely, but "style." My friend from Peru, his speech, his mannerisms, are similar in Spanish or English, after some listening, you can sort of pick it up.

About the video, all I can see is "amor to" on the ice-cream cooler...."love to"?
    Aha, I do believe it is Portuguese (Brazil), yes in sweltering big city, they are probably sick and tired of masks.

"...posso ate ficar sem calcinha mas sem cafe nao fico" ->-> "...I can even be without panties but no coffee no stay"
    Last edited by TheInterocitor; 11-02-2021 at 05:43.
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

A very small ice cave in the Arctic circle
    ...wrong thread...

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910