littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: 2:22 Movie

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...

2:22 Movie

This film "2:22" came out in 2017, but I saw it for first time a couple of days ago. It will be more meaningful with a second time watching.

Leftists may be in even more of a quandary, they gave this film negatives because it is not quickly digestible, but still, altogether it got 5.8 out of 10 on IMDB.com

Leftism (the political expression of the dogma of the Social Sciences) is constructed on a faulty understanding of the essential nature of mankind. They reside in spiritless 2-dimensional world - a chemical-reaction brain and a biological body. Like trying to explain to a sheet of paper there is more to reality than flatness, X and Y, there is also depth, Z, in life? The sheet of paper will say, "Are you kidding, Jack? There's up and down, and left and right, that's it!" The universe is limited to the conception of the universe.

Maybe they do see it sometimes, there's hope for everyone, or as the film says: "In everyone's life there comes a time when the universe opens itself for just a few moments to show us what's truly possible."

I am just happy it's happened to me 4-5 times, when the universe showed me there is more than I had thought and I was able to escape my self-imposed limitations.

If you can get outside yourself, and look at yourself from outside yourself, then you can understand much easier what others see when they look at you. But if one rejects a spiritual nature, if one limits themself to being a biological being based on chemical reactions, then one can not do something that one postulated as an impossibility.

Other incredible flicks are "Interstellar" and "Arrival" (2016) (not "The Arrival" which is a Charlie Sheen dog, or Arrival in post-production).

Which movie leaves you amazed and dazed, wondering about the nature of the universe?
    Last edited by TheInterocitor; 24-01-2021 at 04:16.
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

2:2 gave me nothing on search. but i got 2+2 =5. a short film. polish with english subtitles. horrifying if that ever could happen.
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    2:2 gave me nothing on search. but i got 2+2 =5. a short film. polish with english subtitles. horrifying if that ever could happen.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2:22_(2017_film)

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1131724/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6DKNWM6EVo

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    Watch for free:

https://pluto.tv/on-demand/movies/222-2011-1-1

This movie, "Arrival" is fascinating, it's about alien species and experts trying to figure out how to translate their language, to get understanding from their method of communication:

https://pluto.tv/on-demand/movies/arrival-2015-1-1
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

tx for the links. definitely will be worth waiting for the film...

( remember the catastrophe in Mallorca (?). when the 2 big planes collided on the runway. i dont remember anymore how many 100s of people were killed.though it is being considered the worst avia drama in history. because Captain of one plane was so frustrated of waiting in the thick fog to take off. so he just said - we go- pushed the levers forward and collided or cut off the tail of a plane that was ready to land..)

reply to your first and second link:
    We’re sorry, but Pluto TV is currently unavailable in your location. We’re working hard to bring Pluto TV to this area, so stay tuned to find out when.

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    tx for the links. definitely will be worth waiting for the film...

( remember the catastrophe in Mallorca (?). when the 2 big planes collided on the runway. i dont remember anymore how many 100s of people were killed.though it is being considered the worst avia drama in history. because Captain of one plane was so frustrated of waiting in the thick fog to take off. so he just said - we go- pushed the levers forward and collided or cut off the tail of a plane that was ready to land..)
    1977, Tenerife, Canar Islands - two Jumbos - B747 by KLM and B747 by PanAm. 583 dead.
    All the world's Kremlin,
    And all the men and women merely agents

8. The Following User Says Thank You to FatAndy For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (26-01-2021)