littleangels        English Nanny
Page 35 of 98 FirstFirst ... 25293031323334353637383940414585 ... LastLast

Thread: Memes

Quote Originally Posted by rusmeister View Post
    If you believe that Jan 6th was an insurrection, you must be a foreigner who doesn't understand the meaning of the word. A bunch of people bursting into a building to take selfies and make noise and fuss is NOT an insurrection, by any stretch of the imagination.
    Of course it was an insurrection - the mob were trying to disrupt the rule of law and democratic proceedings within The Capitol!
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!

Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    Of course it was an insurrection - the mob were trying to disrupt the rule of law and democratic proceedings within The Capitol!
    So what was BLM and ANTIFA doing?
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

Freud (05-08-2021), TheInterocitor (06-08-2021)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Freud For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (05-08-2021)

Moscow Orange Line, oh Yeah, I'm movin' on up!
    If you believe that Jan 6th was an insurrection, you must be a foreigner who doesn't understand the meaning of the word. A bunch of people bursting into a building to take selfies and make noise and fuss is NOT an insurrection, by any stretch of the imagination.
    It was also a chance for the cautious Patriots who held back from attending that day to understand that their "movement" is led by turncoats who abandon you at the first chance of money to made or praise to be gotten from their political enemies or the media (really one and the same).
    Which explains why many Conservatives and Libertarians would escape to Russia; why risk your life and livelihood for a movement with THISE kinds of leadersxetvtge top!?

But what still perplexes me is why someone who adores progressiveism (who lived in CA, Portland, the UK, worked for the spooks or the bureaucracy, etc.) would come to live in Russia?? What values in Russian society and politics would coincide with yours, such that you'd think you would enjoy Russian life vs. pushing back against it in every political or social debate??

So strange!!
    I am fascinated by Russia, this country with frigid weather, hard souls, and hot girls!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to nicklcool For This Useful Post:

Freud (06-08-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by nicklcool View Post

But what still perplexes me is why someone who adores progressivism (who lived in CA, Portland, the UK, worked for the spooks or the bureaucracy, etc.) would come to live in Russia?? What values in Russian society and politics would coincide with yours, such that you'd think you would enjoy Russian life vs. pushing back against it in every political or social debate??
    I've lived here in Russia for many years, quite happily, among people whose political views I disagree with and some I share. That to me is the whole point of living overseas, learning to do well in a place where people do things - differently.

That said, I do share and respect Russian family, social, cultural and other values.

Also, I find that most Russians put people first and put politics aside. Another thing I like about Russia.
    Last edited by xt-tsi; 05-08-2021 at 17:43.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xt-tsi For This Useful Post:

Freud (07-08-2021), TolkoRaz (05-08-2021), Uncle Wally (05-08-2021)

An insurrection is a revolt against the government with the intent to take it over and replace it. No such thing happened.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rusmeister For This Useful Post:

Freud (06-08-2021), nicklcool (10-08-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    So what was BLM and ANTIFA doing?
    Were they also storming The Capitol having been encouraged by Trump, former POTUS?

An insurrection is a revolt against the government with the intent to take it over and replace it. No such thing happened.
    That was exactly their intent!

They wanted to overthrow the will of the voting majority and keep Trump in power!

That was exactly their intent!

They wanted to overthrow the will of the voting majority and keep Trump in power!
    Trump won, if you have not been paying attention more and more evidence has been coming out. Not only did Facebook, Twitter and Google influence the election votes were changed and mail in ballots were a fraud. One of the main reasons why the Wuhan virus was released, influence the election, reck the US economy, steal wealth and gain power. This whole Covid thing is now just a farse, the Delta variation is more transmitable but less deadly yet more lock downs, masks, vaccine passports, vilify groups of people, divide everyone. The rich and politicians are flying around the world having parties and increasing their wealth while the average person is being beaten down and controlled as they lose everything. More people are being shot and killed in the US than are dying from Covid yet nothing is being done about that. Millions of people who rent or have a mortgage and couldn't pay are about to become homeless and Congress just said "oh well it's not our problem" and went on vacation. The effects of the governments reaction to Covid have been far worse than Covid itself.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

Freud (07-08-2021), TheInterocitor (06-08-2021)

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    Were they also storming The Capitol having been encouraged by Trump, former POTUS?
    The Leftist mob stormed and burned government buildings, businesses, homes, apartments and city. They KILLED people. They torched churches. They crippled innocent bystanders. They destroyed churches. In the cities iis now a DOUBLING of murders and a DOUBLING of violent criminal activity.

This psychotic personal, baseless media-swamp hatred of Trump causes you, lapping up the poison milk of the media, to conclude that a SINGLE - ONE peaceful demonstration (in which a peaceful protestor (Ashlii Babbit) ws murdered in cold blood by a black racist policemen (Mike Byrd)), is somehow worse than a year of violent riots, mass stealing, protests in which the protestors murdered dozens of people, burned hundreds of buildings, looted $billions of dollars from stores. Destroyed, nationwide, small business. Instituted racism and sexism as the predominant policy of business, employment and government policy, smashed the rule of law, decimated the free and fair election system, and so on.

You don't appear to know what "evil" is.

You should get a dictionary, for starters.
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

17. The Following User Says Thank You to TheInterocitor For This Useful Post:

Freud (07-08-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    Trump won, if you have not been paying attention more and more evidence has been coming out. Not only did Facebook, Twitter and Google influence the election votes were changed and mail in ballots were a fraud. One of the main reasons why the Wuhan virus was released, influence the election, reck the US economy, steal wealth and gain power. This whole Covid thing is now just a farse, the Delta variation is more transmitable but less deadly yet more lock downs, masks, vaccine passports, vilify groups of people, divide everyone. The rich and politicians are flying around the world having parties and increasing their wealth while the average person is being beaten down and controlled as they lose everything. More people are being shot and killed in the US than are dying from Covid yet nothing is being done about that. Millions of people who rent or have a mortgage and couldn't pay are about to become homeless and Congress just said "oh well it's not our problem" and went on vacation. The effects of the governments reaction to Covid have been far worse than Covid itself.
    One day you will manage to escape the echo chamber!

Quote Originally Posted by TheInterocitor View Post
    The Leftist mob stormed and burned government buildings, businesses, homes, apartments and city. They KILLED people. They torched churches. They crippled innocent bystanders. They destroyed churches. In the cities iis now a DOUBLING of murders and a DOUBLING of violent criminal activity.

This psychotic personal, baseless media-swamp hatred of Trump causes you, lapping up the poison milk of the media, to conclude that a SINGLE - ONE peaceful demonstration (in which a peaceful protestor (Ashlii Babbit) ws murdered in cold blood by a black racist policemen (Mike Byrd)), is somehow worse than a year of violent riots, mass stealing, protests in which the protestors murdered dozens of people, burned hundreds of buildings, looted $billions of dollars from stores. Destroyed, nationwide, small business. Instituted racism and sexism as the predominant policy of business, employment and government policy, smashed the rule of law, decimated the free and fair election system, and so on.

You don't appear to know what "evil" is.

You should get a dictionary, for starters.
    One day you will also manage to escape the echo chamber!

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    One day you will also manage to escape the echo chamber!
    You have a reality problem
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

21. The Following User Says Thank You to TheInterocitor For This Useful Post:

Freud (07-08-2021)

An Englishman, a Frenchman, a blonde and a brunette are sharing a compartment on a train as it winds its way through the Alps. Every now and then the train passes through a tunnel, during which time the compartment is plunged into darkness. On one such occasion, a ringing slap is heard and as the train passes back into daylight, the Frenchman is rubbing his sore, red cheek.

The brunette thinks "I bet that dirty Frenchman fondled the blonde and she struck the pervert."

The blonde thinks "I bet that filthy Frenchman was looking to grope me in the dark, mistook the dowdy brunette for me and she slapped the beast."

The Frenchman thinks "I bet that perfidious Englishman touched up the blonde in the dark and she slapped me by mistake."

The Englishman thinks "I can't wait for another tunnel so I can slap that French twat again."

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xt-tsi For This Useful Post:

Freud (07-08-2021), TolkoRaz (06-08-2021), Uncle Wally (06-08-2021)

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

Freud (07-08-2021)