littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: 1st night after my -Corona Jab-

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

1st night after my -Corona Jab-

First night AFTER my -Corona Jab-... please remember,I live in Moscow and got the Saturn V vaccine.. No discomfort, oder -Nachwirkungen - of any kind. Slept well.And now it is time to get out for the first -tour- with Jhinn my dog...
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

FatAndy (21-01-2021), Hans.KK (20-01-2021), rusmeister (20-01-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    First night AFTER my -Corona Jab-... please remember,I live in Moscow and got the Saturn V vaccine.. No discomfort, oder -Nachwirkungen - of any kind. Slept well.And now it is time to get out for the first -tour- with Jhinn my dog...
    Hope you stay alive from that. Some haven’t.

Quote Originally Posted by rusmeister View Post
    Hope you stay alive from that. Some haven’t.
    I will. i have no doubt of that. But thank you for your concern. ( I did not take the decision lightly to go there. to the Klinik and get the vaccination. since i also have heard of other stories. but also every time i asked more, i was told - we dont not know-. - we have no information - not from medical personell. but from people who know someone where bad things had happened.And funny enough as it is, it was not the -old- people that were -victims-.But young and strong and healthy ones. or where they really so strong and healthy? I will obvious not go on digging into that any further. the pain and HOPE that it is temporarily only is big enough.)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

rusmeister (20-01-2021)

You will be fine Ben - nothing to worry about!
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TolkoRaz For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (20-01-2021), Uncle Wally (20-01-2021)

Judge is offline kiss my shiny metal ........
    I know someone who took the 2nd jab(Sputnik V) ,then did antibody test and results showed he has developed antibodies...

Quote Originally Posted by Judge View Post
    I know someone who took the 2nd jab(Sputnik V) ,then did antibody test and results showed he has developed antibodies...
    there are 3 fields on that document that i or we, get after the first shot. and i will do the second shot on the 9th February.and do the -antibodies - test as well. haven't asked at the clinic if it is done there. or if i have to do it -private-. or pay for it and it is done at the clinic...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

Hans.KK (20-01-2021)

...do the -antibodies - test as well. haven't asked at the clinic if it is done there. or if i have to do it -private-. or pay for it and it is done at the clinic...
    I have just got some test done for some other stuff, and I did it in two different places where they do test for the same stuff but with different machinery, just a sort of getting a second opinion.
    Some labs have many machines to do the different kinds of test, other have a few do-many-kinds-test-on-one-big-super-machine, the first ones have not that many restrictions to what/when you had been eating/drinking etc. before they get the test sample from you.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Hans.KK For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (21-01-2021)

Judge is offline kiss my shiny metal ........
    there are 3 fields on that document that i or we, get after the first shot. and i will do the second shot on the 9th February.and do the -antibodies - test as well. haven't asked at the clinic if it is done there. or if i have to do it -private-. or pay for it and it is done at the clinic...
    I saw the antibody test today , said 100++ on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Judge View Post
    I saw the antibody test today , said 100++ on it.
    so you should be fine? at least for the time being. i wonder how long that will last. after all the vaccinations for flu or ticks one should get every year.( which i never do.because i think were we live it is not needed. and if we go into the deep forest with the dog we use a good tick spray. and for the flu, well we all know how in Russia to protect us...)Tetanus and Hepatitis B every 10 years... Suppose for the time being we take whatever comes? by the way,also my second night no hassles or problems.. So, i am -looking forward - to my 2nd shot..

Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    You will be fine Ben - nothing to worry about!
    Tolko thank yo for your concern. it is appreciated. and to be honest if it would have been the Astra Zeneca vaccine i would have refused. they themselves agree that no tests have been done on people over 50. and the results of their -findings - and tests were doctored in such a way that thy were found out quickly. now they are struggling to sort out their things and do it better. more testing and opening all files and findings. an American piece of scribble writes hat Germany is opening -concentration camps- for people who are denying that the bug is here. or are refusing to get the vaccination. i do not post any links. all of it is i n German langauge. for sure there is plenty to read in any other language if one wants to and looks for it.