littleangels        English Nanny
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1st night after my -Corona Jab-

If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (23-01-2021), FatAndy (22-01-2021)

South Africa is stopping AstraZeneca. sorry i found only a german langauge article. https://www.oe24.at/coronavirus/sued...-aus/464315198
    and here is a link from a South African newspaper, AstraZeneca is being mentioned only at the bottom. https://citizen.co.za/news/covid-19/...-rollout-plan/
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    South Africa is stopping AstraZeneca.
    What's the reason?
    All the world's Kremlin,
    And all the men and women merely agents

Quote Originally Posted by FatAndy View Post
    What's the reason?
    South Africa on Sunday said it would suspend its rollout of the Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine after initial trials showed "disappointing" results against the B.1.351 variant of COVID-19 .

The country has received 1 million doses of the jab. It had planned to start using it to vaccinate frontline healthcare workers from mid-February.

The study, involving around 2,000 people, found the vaccine offered "minimal protection" against mild and moderate cases of COVID-19. It has not yet been peer-reviewed.

https://www.dw.com/en/south-africa-s...ine/a-56491411

6. The Following User Says Thank You to xp@ For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (08-02-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by FatAndy View Post
    What's the reason?
    there is also another, or one more, reason for it. read the last sentence of the link i gave from the CITIZEN newspaper... South Africa, as most southern African countries has a total corrupt and inept -government. In South Africa it is the ANC... They have a HUGE HIV problem.and can not get it under control.Could it though also be the case that the Pharma nmulis -say- it is (mostly) only Blacks affected, so be it... medication for treatment is expensive ... And AstraZeneca vaccine is not very effectfull on special these kinds of people who need to be vaccinated. So they will die of HIV or Corona? Questions though will arise. what to do with people who have got the first shot of AstraZeneca? It is NOT recommended at the moment anyway, that one changes from one vaccine to another. Or will it let go with the first shot. after all there is some protection. and do the second shot after a few Month(?).After the vaccine has improved? On top of it there is now that new -South African - variant of the bug. Where AstraZeneca apparently id not that useful.( has anyone of those -superbugs- already arrived in Russia? would be futile to say -no-. Will the Saturn V effectfull or less? Tomorrow,Tuesday i will be at the Poliklinik for my second shot. let's see what answer i will get when i ask the doctors there...)
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12