littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: WHO warns 2021 could be worse then 2020? if that is so, then it is definitely time to get the jabs!

WHO warns 2021 could be worse then 2020? if that is so, then it is definitely time to get the jabs!

this is a quick google translation from one of - my - Austrian newspapers

In light of the corona mutations, WHO warns of an "even tougher" second year of the pandemic.

In view of the rapid spread of significantly more contagious variants of the Coronavirus, the World Health Organization (WHO) emergency committee is bringing forward its next meeting by two weeks. The panel will meet as early as Thursday to discuss current developments, WHO announced in Geneva on Wednesday.

In addition, the emergency committee is to discuss the handling of vaccination certificates and Corona Tests while travelling. The expert panel will then publish recommendations for WHO and its member states.

"Even harder year"
    The director of medical emergencies at the World Health Organization (WHO), Michael Ryan, warns of a new escalation of the crisis. In light of the recent massive acceleration in the spread of Coronavirus in some countries, Ryan warned of an "even tougher" second year of the pandemic. According to a count by the AFP news agency, nearly two million people have died from the Virus worldwide so far

Two mutations of the Virus have been discovered in the UK and South Africa in recent weeks, which are considered to be significantly more contagious than the previous forms of the pathogen. These mutations have now spread to at least 50 countries worldwide. In addition, Japan announced on Sunday the discovery of another Mutation, which is said to originate from the Brazilian Amazon region. This variant is currently under investigation.
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Cases have been falling in Russia but the new virus was found in a guy that came back from the UK. With more people taking the vaccine we should be in much better shape in a few months. I still don't see what the big fuss is about a virus that 99% of people survive.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    Cases have been falling in Russia but the new virus was found in a guy that came back from the UK. With more people taking the vaccine we should be in much better shape in a few months. I still don't see what the big fuss is about a virus that 99% of people survive.
    maybe that IS a good thing. we all know it is there. we also know it will stay for a long time to come. and i also know more people die from drinking, smoking, accidents, murder, shootings and what else one has, then from the bug. but then i just wonder what is the - big fuss- all about indeed?
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    maybe that IS a good thing. we all know it is there. we also know it will stay for a long time to come. and i also know more people die from drinking, smoking, accidents, murder, shootings and what else one has, then from the bug. but then i just wonder what is the - big fuss- all about indeed?
    I was reading somewhere that a woman in Russia was found to have 19 different mutations in her. She has cancer too.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    With more people taking the vaccine we should be in much better shape in a few months.
    You are wrong, because of the vaccine a lot of people will think "Now everything will be fine soon, then I do not need to worry that much, and I especially do not need to use the annoying mask", and things is not going well, human are human.
    Fact is that more that 60-70% need to be vaccinated before the vaccine do anything regarding protection, it will take time to reach that point, a long time (minimum one year to reach 60%), add to this that no one knows how long time the vaccine will work in your body, some say one year, other say lifetime, but reality is that no one knows anything about it, only time will show.

I still don't see what the big fuss is about a virus that 99% of people survive.
    Can't you understand that it is not a problem with the numbers of death, the death count it is only for the media, the real problem is the people that need medical care, they will overload the healthcare system.
    Death is not a problem, people had been used to handle that for as long as we know, it is not a problem, the problems comes when we are to many that are ill, from the same, and for some very serious and treatment-intensive illnesses, at the same time, we are still not prepared for that in any way.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hans.KK For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (17-01-2021)

WHO needs ongoing threats in order to survive. If they didn’t exist, they would invent them. It’s like people releasing cockroaches into buildings and then offering their services to get rid of them. They are massively overfunded and desperately need to justify it.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to rusmeister For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (17-01-2021)