littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Wolves and Shotguns

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...

Wolves and Shotguns

My friend said the harness? ("Гуж порвался") for her sleigh broke down at night when she was with grandkids and son giving them a ride through snowy fields and roads. She doesn't see very well with очки

А дети сказали что собачка очень большая, очень серая и хвост очень большой и длинный и не такой как обычно у собак. Я покричала на собачку, грозила поймать, убить и т.д. Собачка все же ушла. Когда мы приехали домой я поняла что это был волк. Настоящий серый волк).

But she said there is group of 4 wolves in vicinity and they would go after horse if all four together in pack

Is it legal to own shotgun in Russia? How much do they cost? I can get single-barrel shotgun for $90, $200 for double-barrel, but of course, can not send through mail.

Can you shoot wolf, or is it protected species?
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

Quote Originally Posted by TheInterocitor View Post
    My friend said the harness? ("Гуж порвался") for her sleigh broke down at night when she was with grandkids and son giving them a ride through snowy fields and roads. She doesn't see very well with очки

А дети сказали что собачка очень большая, очень серая и хвост очень большой и длинный и не такой как обычно у собак. Я покричала на собачку, грозила поймать, убить и т.д. Собачка все же ушла. Когда мы приехали домой я поняла что это был волк. Настоящий серый волк).

But she said there is group of 4 wolves in vicinity and they would go after horse if all four together in pack

Is it legal to own shotgun in Russia? How much do they cost? I can get single-barrel shotgun for $90, $200 for double-barrel, but of course, can not send through mail.

Can you shoot wolf, or is it protected species?
    There was a guy in Russia attacked by a wolf last week. He strangled it to death like a real man.

On a side note, there was a girl who was attacked by wild dogs and had her whole face bitten off by them.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

TheInterocitor (10-01-2021)

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    My father gave me some stories about life in rural Pennsylvania, and he wrote that one time a bear stuck its head inside a window of their cabin. His grandmother poked the bear in the nose with the wooden end of the broomstick, and the bear started howling and ran off.
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

Here is the process to get a gun license: https://www.gosuslugi.ru/situation/o...kupku_oruzhiya

I know a few guys who hunt elk and they tell me that hunting in Russia is highly regulated. Getting a license, the hunting seasons all depend on the region. According to them.

https://ooobelka.ru/okhota-na-volka/

it depends on where you are.

out in deep siberia, the way to hunt is easy. drive around, drink beer, and spotlight whatever is moving. then blast it. the real man brings meat home, no cares.

fishing is the same. throw out net in the morning, drink vodka. go back at the end of the day and see what you caught. easy-peasy.