littleangels        English Nanny
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Biden certified next Potus

Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    SVR is not military intelligence. However, SVR officers are easily contactable in every RF embassy overseas and at their well known HQ in Moscow.

If anybody walked into a Police Station or Government building in the RF and asked to speak with the SVR or 'Russian intelligence', somebody would soon be assessing the 'walk in' and responding.

In this case if true, the female reportedly had a Russian friend living in the RF to whom the laptop was to be posted.
    Yes they say she was going to mail it but do you think it wouldn't be searched? You would think that they would be smart enough to check every laptop leaving the country specifically to Russia. Her best bet would have been to bring it to a Russian embassy.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

TolkoRaz (22-01-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    Yes they say she was going to mail it but do you think it wouldn't be searched? You would think that they would be smart enough to check every laptop leaving the country specifically to Russia. Her best bet would have been to bring it to a Russian embassy.
    Or any overseas AeroFlot office etc.........
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TolkoRaz For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (22-01-2021)

What a putts! Biden looks like the fool he is on his first day. He fired the US Marine that is in charge of opening the White House door a few hours before he takes is family to his new home.

'Baby it's Cold Outside': Bidens Locked Out of White House in Awkward Moment on Residence Steps

https://sputniknews.com/us/202101221...e-house-steps/
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

americaninmoscow (23-01-2021)

https://www.rt.com/usa/513409-biden-...zen.yandex.com

Anyone surprised Joe Biden doesn't have a plan? This guy is so full of sh't. He has a long history of lying but since the media didn't call him a "racist" which he is, or a Fascist which he is, you think he is some how better. America, you deserve what you are about to receive.

They didn't wait a day, sent more troops to the oil fields in Syria on the first day. More troops going to Iraq too and JoeBama set up a "commission" to see if the Taliban are keeping their part of the peace deal. Expect more troops in Afghanistan soon. We are so lucky to get rid of Trump.

Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TolkoRaz For This Useful Post:

Hans.KK (23-01-2021)

Ha, Trump sent out this

20210120_232553.jpg

So it's not such an original meme.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

Hans.KK (23-01-2021)

I could pull it off, I lived in Raminki for 13 years and my best friends still live there. All my neighbors were old KGB and FSB, one of my best friends dad was head of the FMS and we lived in the same building.
    Yes, except kgb is not svr. See?

at least, or maybe for the time being? he did not use THIS one... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YEG9DgRHhA
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

SVR is not military intelligence. However, SVR officers are easily contactable in every RF embassy overseas and at their well known HQ in Moscow.

If anybody walked into a Police Station or Government building in the RF and asked to speak with the SVR or 'Russian intelligence', somebody would soon be assessing the 'walk in' and responding.

In this case if true, the female reportedly had a Russian friend living in the RF to whom the laptop was to be posted.
    Lol. I got svr and gru confused the other day. My bad.

In any case, this story is still a stretch and complete B's.

It only serves to increase tension and anger against russia. .

It's propaganda.

They didn't wait a day, sent more troops to the oil fields in Syria on the first day. More troops going to Iraq too and JoeBama set up a "commission" to see if the Taliban are keeping their part of the peace deal. Expect more troops in Afghanistan soon. We are so lucky to get rid of Trump.
    I'm surprised nobody was talking about the Russian consulate/embassy in nyc having all communication lines being cut off....

Totally not true and a complete random story.

Just back up a min.

Maybe this person took it.
    Maybe this person still had it.
    Maybe this person wanted to get rid of it.
    Maybe this person...etc.

Why russia?
    C'mon man, too many good questions and not enough real answers.

Quote Originally Posted by americaninmoscow View Post
    Yes, except kgb is not svr. See?
    My friend's dad was a general in the KGB, he worked only inside Russia. After Yeltsin became president he moved to the FMS and wrote the rules for immigration. Yeah I know there was some woman that was the face but she did nothing. My friend went on to work with the anti terrorist unit for awhile but he left. Our next door neighbor was an 80 year old KGB agent, her son asked us to keep an eye on her and call him if she had trouble. The other neighbor was a pilot and engineer, he engineered the machine guns for Mig jets, his wife was a professor at MGU. They were all very smart and very nice people. Now Raminki is filling up with rich people and growing. The best parts are on Raminki Street and the old buildings by MosFilm. Best place to live in Moscow.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by americaninmoscow View Post
    Totally not true and a complete random story.

Just back up a min.

Maybe this person took it.
    Maybe this person still had it.
    Maybe this person wanted to get rid of it.
    Maybe this person...etc.

Why russia?
    C'mon man, too many good questions and not enough real answers.
    I don't believe it too. It's just more Russia bashing which seems to be the preferred sport of Dumacrats. I can't wait to see what kind of stupid sanctions they come up with.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

I don't believe it too. It's just more Russia bashing which seems to be the preferred sport of Dumacrats. I can't wait to see what kind of stupid sanctions they come up with.
    All of this presupposes the idea that the laptop was actually valuable and of interest.

I seriously doubt that as well.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to americaninmoscow For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (23-01-2021)

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast