littleangels        English Nanny
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Biden certified next Potus

Quote Originally Posted by rumple_stilskin View Post
    The problem is Dotard#2 is probably worse than Dotard#1. And you can get rid of Dotard#2, but america has plenty more Dotard puppets up their sleeves.
    Oh most definitely after 4 years of Biden Trump 2.0 will be a possibility, they will just cheat but I think they will run Kamala Harris in 2024, a candidate that didn't even make it to the primary and had no support in her own state of California.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    You must also like the sanctions the US put on Russia, hope you like the new ones Biden will put and the hate from the US government that will surely come. Did you know that Putin himself called Trump and directed him to storm the Capital building? That's what Hillary Clinton and Nancy Pelosi have said.
    Did you know that one of the female 'patriots' supporting Trump who stormed the Capitol was intending to sell to Russian Intelligence, specifically the SVR, a laptop stolen from Pelosi's office!
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to TolkoRaz For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (21-01-2021)

Oh most definitely after 4 years of Biden Trump 2.0 will be a possibility, they will just cheat but I think they will run Kamala Harris in 2024, a candidate that didn't even make it to the primary and had no support in her own state of California.
    Trump's been fired - he will not be back! :-)

The Trump brand is toxic - people and companies are now beginning to distance and disassociate themselves from the most corrupt 'political' family in modern US of A history.

Even Mitch McConnell, Republican Leader of the Senate, has said that Trump incited the 6 Jan riots / assault on democracy and has lied and deceived his supporters for far too long!

Judge is offline kiss my shiny metal ........
    Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    Did you know that one of the female 'patriots' supporting Trump who stormed the Capitol was intending to sell to Russian Intelligence, specifically the SVR, a laptop stolen from Pelosi's office!
    Come on Raz, you don't believe that, it was made up, some BS from her ex bf. Mention Russia and get good headlines.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Judge For This Useful Post:

americaninmoscow (21-01-2021), TheInterocitor (31-01-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Judge View Post
    Come on Raz, you don't believe that, it was made up, some BS from her ex bf. Mention Russia and get good headlines.
    I find it hard to believe, but we shall only know one way or the other when she appears in court and when we hear all charges made against her by the FBI / Police.........

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TolkoRaz For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (21-01-2021)

Did you know that Putin himself called Trump and directed him to storm the Capital building?
    I do not believe that either!

Yes, I hear the claim came from her ex girlfriend or something. Sensational news! Oh how the nation suffered under Trump!
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Trump's been fired - he will not be back! :-)

The Trump brand is toxic - people and companies are now beginning to distance and disassociate themselves from the most corrupt 'political' family in modern US of A history.

Even Mitch McConnell, Republican Leader of the Senate, has said that Trump incited the 6 Jan riots / assault on democracy and has lied and deceived his supporters for far too long!
    You still haven't explained how and why Trump was toxic? I didn't like him because of his attempt to overthrow Venezuela, backing out of the Iran deal and killing that general, backing down on pulling out troops from Syria and Afghanistan. He's not a racist and not as corrupt as Joe Biden for sure. Trump actually did a lot of good things for Americans and black Americans too. You know Trump got 12 more votes than he did in 2016? And you think that Biden got more votes than any president in history but could not get anyone to show up to his rallies. Biden did a live stream for the Georgia vote and got a whooping 2000 views, Trump had one and got over 40,000.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

rusmeister (22-01-2021)

I do not believe that either!
    What don't you believe? Nancy Pelosi and Hillary Clinton said that or Putin didn't call.

https://www.rt.com/usa/512912-clinto...trump-capitol/

Also they were so afraid the Army revolting they took the guns away or didn't let them have bullets. The whole secret service that protects the president had to be changed because Trump was well liked and Joe Biden isn't. There was one time a secret service member almost beat Joe Biden for trying to feel up his girlfriend.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

TheInterocitor (31-01-2021)

well Biden IS now POTUS and Trump playing Golf at his resort. As a farewell message trump said that - you will still hear from me-..

What actually surprised me most,how well Lady Gaga had sung. For that song one really needs a good voice range. Special at the end.Otherwise it ends wich a -screech-. And i dont think any playback or -sound engineering enhancement - was used in the Hymn.
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

I find it hard to believe, but we shall only know one way or the other when she appears in court and when we hear all charges made against her by the FBI / Police.........
    You are an idiot if u believe this stupid propaganda.

It's just as dumb as the predesor hiring prostitutes to pee in a bed that someone else once might have slept in. It's a sick and childish fantasy, real and normal and balanced people would never even think of a thing, let alone share it or try to pass it off as real.

I mean, come. The svr is military intelligence, right? So army spies, to some extent. How would one find them, let alone sell them something. Is there a website you. An go to? Walk up to the door to the place over by avia park?

And how would a complete random from nowheresville have contact with both russiaand a svr contact? And have the idea to steal her computer and to become an international dealer of rare and valuable things? Just how much would she sell it for? Could she sell it for? Hmmm?

Impossible.

I've been in russia for for almost two decades and prob couldn't pull it off. Kgb, another story. Everyone is kgb. But svr? Highly doubtful.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to americaninmoscow For This Useful Post:

TheInterocitor (31-01-2021), Uncle Wally (22-01-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by americaninmoscow View Post

It's just as dumb as the predesor hiring prostitutes to pee in a bed that someone else once might have slept in. It's a sick and childish fantasy, real and normal and balanced people would never even think of a thing, let alone share it or try to pass it off as real.

I mean, come. The svr is military intelligence, right? So army spies, to some extent. How would one find them, let alone sell them something. Is there a website you. An go to? Walk up to the door to the place over by avia park?

And how would a complete random from nowheresville have contact with both russiaand a svr contact? And have the idea to steal her computer and to become an international dealer of rare and valuable things? Just how much would she sell it for? Could she sell it for? Hmmm?

Impossible.

I've been in russia for for almost two decades and prob couldn't pull it off. Kgb, another story. Everyone is kgb. But svr? Highly doubtful.
    I could pull it off, I lived in Raminki for 13 years and my best friends still live there. All my neighbors were old KGB and FSB, one of my best friends dad was head of the FMS and we lived in the same building.

Quote Originally Posted by americaninmoscow View Post

Impossible.

SVR is not military intelligence. However, SVR officers are easily contactable in every RF embassy overseas and at their well known HQ in Moscow.

If anybody walked into a Police Station or Government building in the RF and asked to speak with the SVR or 'Russian intelligence', somebody would soon be assessing the 'walk in' and responding.

In this case if true, the female reportedly had a Russian friend living in the RF to whom the laptop was to be posted.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TolkoRaz For This Useful Post:

americaninmoscow (24-01-2021), Uncle Wally (22-01-2021)

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast