littleangels        English Nanny
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 167

Thread: Biden certified next Potus

  1. #106
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    moscow
    Posts
    1,594
    Thanked: 808
    Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    Where does the US of A appear on the scale of debt?
    Under the current situation, debt is meaningless.
    The us prints and exports inflation. But everyone is printing, so the true situation is somewhat obscured.

    This is what the great reset is about. At last somewhat. Read the fine points. By 2030 America will have a lessor role in the world and so will the dollar. I'll have to dig, but I'm sure it will be mostly digital by then, as the us fed has been taking about the digital dollar and the "wallet" for some te, but details have yet to be released. Also, the new brentton woods agreement is easy enough to google.

    Looking at it another way, all currencies will be undergoing a change.

    Remember when russia's medvedev came out of a meeting some 10 years ago and said "look at this card, all Russians will have their passport and wallet info on one card". It's been a long time coming but world leaders.have seen the direction and are slowly pushing us that way.

    But good on you for kicking a super seemingly easy "America is dumb" goal.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to americaninmoscow For This Useful Post:

    bydand (20-01-2021), nicklcool (20-01-2021)

  3. #107
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    moscow
    Posts
    1,594
    Thanked: 808
    Quote Originally Posted by Hans.KK View Post
    USA, USA, USA, USA, number one, number one, USA, USA, USA, USA,!!!!
    Are you out of germany's lockdown yet? I see they are making concentration camps for dissenters, like in New Zealand.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to americaninmoscow For This Useful Post:

    nicklcool (20-01-2021)

  5. #108
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    13,988
    Thanked: 4270
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

    rusmeister (19-01-2021)

  7. #109
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    13,988
    Thanked: 4270
    Quote Originally Posted by americaninmoscow View Post
    Under the current situation, debt is meaningless.
    The us prints and exports inflation. But everyone is printing, so the true situation is somewhat obscured.

    This is what the great reset is about. At last somewhat. Read the fine points. By 2030 America will have a lessor role in the world and so will the dollar. I'll have to dig, but I'm sure it will be mostly digital by then, as the us fed has been taking about the digital dollar and the "wallet" for some te, but details have yet to be released. Also, the new brentton woods agreement is easy enough to google.

    Looking at it another way, all currencies will be undergoing a change.

    Remember when russia's medvedev came out of a meeting some 10 years ago and said "look at this card, all Russians will have their passport and wallet info on one card". It's been a long time coming but world leaders.have seen the direction and are slowly pushing us that way.

    But good on you for kicking a super seemingly easy "America is dumb" goal.
    The cards are coming soon for Russians, they will get rid of the passport and you will have a plastic card. The mayor of Moscow wants to make a data base with all info on all the people who live in Moscow. Everything will be on it, fines you receive, medical insurance, job,.......
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

    americaninmoscow (19-01-2021)

  9. #110
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    8,336
    Thanked: 1185
    Quote Originally Posted by TheInterocitor View Post
    What are you talking about? My reference was to some rat-brain calling for American cities to be nuked.

    As far as deposing a madman (Hussein)... this demonic dictator rained missiles down on Israeli cities (targeting innocent women and children), sponsored terrorism, stole money for food for his people in order to stock up on weapons for his military, invaded Iran and invaded Kuwait, murdered Kurds and Christians by the thousands, was developing nuclear weapons like the North Korea thug-in-charge, and BURNED DOWN the entire country of Kuwait.
    Launched minor attacks on Israeli cities? Doubtless.
    Sponsored instances of jihad? Again, no doubt.
    Prioritized his military over his people? Likely.
    Invaded Kuwait? Of course.
    Developing nuclear weapons? He certainly didn't get very far.
    Had Kurds killed? Yes.
    Murdered Christians by the thousands? This part is actually false. Certainly he didn't uphold Christianity, but he did actually prevent the Muslims who believe in imitating Mohammed in committing jihad from decimating the Christian population. The US removed that protection from Christians and allowed Al-Qaeda to form "the Caliphate" and nearly completely eliminate the Christian presence in much of the Middle East.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheInterocitor View Post
    Invading Iraq was RIGHTEOUS.
    No, it wasn't. As I said about removing secular dictators who help back Muslim jihadists.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheInterocitor View Post
    NOT invading Saudi Arabia and NOT targeting their national monuments in reciprocity for their attack on the WTC and Pentagon was just giving the Islamo-fascists the signal that the West condoned their world-wide jihad, and led to the rise of ISIS.
    This much I can agree on.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to rusmeister For This Useful Post:

    Benedikt (20-01-2021)

  11. #111
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    13,988
    Thanked: 4270
    Quote Originally Posted by rusmeister View Post
    Launched minor attacks on Israeli cities? Doubtless.
    Sponsored instances of jihad? Again, no doubt.
    Prioritized his military over his people? Likely.
    Invaded Kuwait? Of course.
    Developing nuclear weapons? He certainly didn't get very far.
    Had Kurds killed? Yes.
    Murdered Christians by the thousands? This part is actually false. Certainly he didn't uphold Christianity, but he did actually prevent the Muslims who believe in imitating Mohammed in committing jihad from decimating the Christian population. The US removed that protection from Christians and allowed Al-Qaeda to form "the Caliphate" and nearly completely eliminate the Christian presence in much of the Middle East.


    No, it wasn't. As I said about removing secular dictators who help back Muslim jihadists.


    This much I can agree on.
    Saddam gave the US info on AL Qaeda because he did not like them they were a danger to his rule. He actually kept the religions separated to keep the peace that why when he was gone the fighting began. He was lead to believe that he could attack Kuwait by the US. The were stealing Iraqi oil and they treated Iraqis that worked for them very bad. The US was actually backing Saddam and sold him weapons like the poison gas he used in Iran. I'm pretty sure he attacked Iran with the blessing of the US.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

    Benedikt (20-01-2021), rumple_stilskin (20-01-2021), rusmeister (20-01-2021)

  13. #112
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    here,since many years
    Posts
    21,460
    Thanked: 4993
    Quote Originally Posted by americaninmoscow View Post
    Are you out of germany's lockdown yet? I see they are making concentration camps for dissenters, like in New Zealand.
    -concentration camps - i think it a little VERY to hard word. i got that in my mail and was also reading the article. since it is an American scribbling, does not surprise me.
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

  14. #113
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    here,since many years
    Posts
    21,460
    Thanked: 4993
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    and as funny as it is, in a few years they will be collectors items and worth hundreds if not thousands of $$$. such is life.
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

  15. #114
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    moscow
    Posts
    1,594
    Thanked: 808
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    -concentration camps - i think it a little VERY to hard word. i got that in my mail and was also reading the article. since it is an American scribbling, does not surprise me.
    What?

    New Zealand officials are on record saying people can't leave the camps until they comply with government orders. And more. It's scary stuff.

    And now, seemingly germany is doing the same. But on a slightly different level.

    https://www.thelocal.de/20210118/german-considers

  16. #115
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    moscow
    Posts
    1,594
    Thanked: 808
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    and as funny as it is, in a few years they will be collectors items and worth hundreds if not thousands of $$$. such is life.
    It's a joke. It's not real. :0

  17. #116
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    ALWAYS in trouble.....
    Posts
    19,492
    Thanked: 6275
    So, the day has finally arrived, Trump is being dumped and not a day soon enough..........
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!


  18. #117
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    ALWAYS in trouble.....
    Posts
    19,492
    Thanked: 6275
    Quote Originally Posted by americaninmoscow View Post
    What?

    New Zealand officials are on record saying people can't leave the camps until they comply with government orders. And more. It's scary stuff.

    And now, seemingly germany is doing the same. But on a slightly different level.

    https://www.thelocal.de/20210118/german-considers
    Curfews across Western Europe have been the norm and some are still in place!
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!


  19. #118
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    13,988
    Thanked: 4270
    Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    So, the day has finally arrived, Trump is being dumped and not a day soon enough..........
    You really hate America that much? Biden will destroy the US and will start doing that today. The things he said he would do will bring inflation, job losses and worsen the Covid situation. Biden in all his infinite wisdom wants to send out the vaccine held back so more people can get the shot. Sounds good right, the only thing wrong is that Trump held it back because the people who get the shot need another 21days later but what they will find is there is not enough to go around because Biden used it all up. He also wants to give billions to the incompetent Democratic governors that mismanaged their budgets before the out break. I suspect he will also call for more lock downs and social distancing when many people and businesses are at the breaking point. The guy is a imbecile but no more so than the idiots that protested against the police and then support the guy who wrote the bill that started the problems in the first place. Oh and a prosecutor that was very tough on poor people but let big banks slide on huge crimes.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

  20. #119
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    13,988
    Thanked: 4270
    Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    So, the day has finally arrived, Trump is being dumped and not a day soon enough..........
    You must also like the sanctions the US put on Russia, hope you like the new ones Biden will put and the hate from the US government that will surely come. Did you know that Putin himself called Trump and directed him to storm the Capital building? That's what Hillary Clinton and Nancy Pelosi have said.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

  21. #120
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    A very small ice cave in the Arctic circle
    Posts
    1,749
    Thanked: 786
    Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    So, the day has finally arrived, Trump is being dumped and not a day soon enough..........
    The problem is Dotard#2 is probably worse than Dotard#1. And you can get rid of Dotard#2, but america has plenty more Dotard puppets up their sleeves.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •