littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Seeking espresso machine for sale

Seeking espresso machine for sale

I am into coffee and espresso making big time! I had a breville 870 back home but here I canít find something similar that wonít broke the bank. I am looking for slightly used machine along the lines of Rocket, Breville, ECM or maybe by random luck a La Marzzocco ?

There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Thanks! Yes, been checking every now and then, Is there no other site like Avito that people list used stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by pxs109 View Post
    Thanks! Yes, been checking every now and then, Is there no other site like Avito that people list used stuff?
    There is youla.ru - but people who list there almost always list on Avito, too.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to xp@ For This Useful Post:

pxs109 (27-12-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by xp@ View Post
    There is youla.ru - but people who list there almost always list on Avito, too.
    Thank you so much !

I have a friend who has a coffee company that gives you the coffee maker and you have to buy his coffee. It's mostly for offices, I don't know how expensive the coffee is, it comes from a Spanish company.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

pxs109 (27-12-2020)

how good is your russian?- vkontakte- and - https://odnoklassnikin.ru/vhod/otkry...gina-i-parolja - but are russian langauge social media sites. but you have to login and register on both sites first. and then you can start asking questions. both oar NOT typical - buy and sell sites. but one never knows until one tries...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

pxs109 (27-12-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    I have a friend who has a coffee company that gives you the coffee maker and you have to buy his coffee. It's mostly for offices, I don't know how expensive the coffee is, it comes from a Spanish company.
    it pays only if you take several KILOS a month. meaning you either have a big family. or re sell the coffee to every neighbor and friend you have. there is another possibility.click on a photo of a machine you like and then order it. most of it is fon -Aliexpress- or OZON or the likes.. https://ru.images.search.yahoo.com/s...akers&fr=crmas

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

Hans.KK (27-12-2020), pxs109 (27-12-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    how good is your russian?- vkontakte- and - https://odnoklassnikin.ru/vhod/otkry...gina-i-parolja - but are russian langauge social media sites. but you have to login and register on both sites first. and then you can start asking questions. both oar NOT typical - buy and sell sites. but one never knows until one tries...
    Oh they even have an app. Too!

Youla was great also, more options.
    The avito site is good i see now what i want which is just a different brand name here. Bork, and in england it seems it’s sage. I once saw a video where this name brand of this same machine by Breville was shown in different countries because it’s a different name yet the same exact machine (manual espresso maker w/ Grinder).

Oh they even have an app. Too!

Youla was great also, more options.
    The avito site is good i see now what i want which is just a different brand name here. Bork, and in england it seems it’s sage. I once saw a video where this name brand of this same machine by Breville was shown in different countries because it’s a different name yet the same exact machine (manual espresso maker w/ Grinder).
    BORK for domestic use can't get a better brand. In my opinion better than Bosch or Philips...

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

pxs109 (29-12-2020)