littleangels        English Nanny
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: From the Office of President Elect!

Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    Honestly Uncle Wally, I think you will find that Rudy G is a bigger gangster and slime ball than your current bete noire!
    Attack the message, not the messenger.

Biden and family stole tens of millions of dollars. They helped steal billions from the people of Ukraine.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    Attack the message, not the messenger.

Biden and family stole tens of millions of dollars. They helped steal billions from the people of Ukraine.
    Not attacking you or the message! I was merely commenting!

It seems that any difference of view is now deemed by many people to be an attack or an assault.............

I guess that is another indication of how entrenched and defensive many people are now today...........
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!

Not attacking you or the message! I was merely commenting!

It seems that any difference of view is now deemed by many people to be an attack or an assault.............

I guess that is another indication of how entrenched and defensive many people are now today...........
    Yes I understand you were not attacking me but you did attack Rudy. I don't like him either but he laid out the evidence that shows Joe Biden is one of the most corrupt politicians ever.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

rusmeister (19-12-2020)

The Obama War machine is back!

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    Honestly Uncle Wally, I think you will find that Rudy G is a bigger gangster and slime ball than your current bete noire!
    Reality problem.

Rudy Giuliani is a man of integrity, and he reduced crime when he was New York Mayor, down to such a level that it became the safest big city in the USA. He also led NYC out of the worst day in its history, the Saudi Arabian-funded attack on 9/11.

There are a few people in Washington political circles that are above reproach and Rudy Giuliani is one of them.

If you have some information to back up your baseless attack and smears on an honorable man, let's see the source. But you never source your baseless attacks on Trump, either.
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post

Details of the Biden crime family. This is the stuff that was reported and then censored by Twitter and Facebook, we now find out its true and very real.
    Wally what happened to your video? only that funny -no see- face there... but then here when i press - reply- it shows...weird
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

TheInterocitor (19-12-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    Wally what happened to your video? only that funny -no see- face there... but then here when i press - reply- it shows...weird
    Good video, Hunter Biden was the lowman on the totem pole, he was the bagman. I am familiar, one of my relatives was married to bagman for Mafia numbers game near Atlantic City. Just distributed tickets and paid winners. The states outlawed all numbers games, then they started their own state numbers games "lotteries," which paid out about 50% or less, of the take. The usual Mafia game paid 70%.

Biden is not going anywhere, he will remain in the basement. Anyway, the White House, if he does slither in there, well, there are three sub-basements there.

Quote Originally Posted by TheInterocitor View Post
    Reality problem.

Rudy Giuliani is a man of integrity, and he reduced crime when he was New York Mayor, down to such a level that it became the safest big city in the USA. He also led NYC out of the worst day in its history, the Saudi Arabian-funded attack on 9/11.

There are a few people in Washington political circles that are above reproach and Rudy Giuliani is one of them.

If you have some information to back up your baseless attack and smears on an honorable man, let's see the source. But you never source your baseless attacks on Trump, either.
    Rudy, the son of a convicted armed robber, has definitely lost his way since moving into Trump's orbit. He has gone from being a world famous and successful mayor to somebody being mixed up in all sorts of shady legal work and doing Trump's dirty work such as arranging and facilitating hush payments to protect Trump. Not only were the payments made, but some of the finances came from Trump campaign donations.
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to TolkoRaz For This Useful Post:

Hans.KK (20-12-2020)

Rudy, the son of a convicted armed robber, has definitely lost his way since moving into Trump's orbit. He has gone from being a world famous and successful mayor to somebody being mixed up in all sorts of shady legal work and doing Trump's dirty work such as arranging and facilitating hush payments to protect Trump. Not only were the payments made, but some of the finances came from Trump campaign donations.
    Sorry to tell you this but the US Congress has a fund set aside to pay out "hush money" for Congressman. And yes, some of that money was used for Joe Biden. Now you must understand that any rich person can be a target for people looking to make some money by bringing up false charges.

You heard of this new-fangled invention, called a mirror? There's probably an app for it, too!

What a crock of You call the victim of extortion guilty of making "hush payments". That's twisted.

Rudy Giuliani has never done anything remotely illegal in his life. How about your father, your relatives, are you going to hold yourself accountable for their indiscretions, too?
    Last edited by TheInterocitor; 21-12-2020 at 02:43.

Quote Originally Posted by TheInterocitor View Post
    Rudy Giuliani has never done anything remotely illegal in his life
    Maybe yes, maybe no, may even depend on how we define illegal?
    But he is a lawyer, he did swear a oath at some point in time including that he would not participate in frivolous lawsuits, and what are he doing right now, countless numbers of frivolous lawsuits, yes he is god's own guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Hans.KK View Post
    Maybe yes, maybe no, may even depend on how we define illegal?
    But he is a lawyer, he did swear a oath at some point in time including that he would not participate in frivolous lawsuits, and what are he doing right now, countless numbers of frivolous lawsuits, yes he is god's own guy.
    I do agree that it is far too gnostic to claim that he has NEVER done anything illegal - how could anyone know THAT? But we could all be guilty of something by that criteria.
    But the claim that the lawsuits are frivolous is absurd. Election fraud is serious business, and videos and sworn affidavits abound. We have extremely strong reason to believe the election was stolen, not the least of which was the dramatic and improbable flip in the early hours of the following morning after observers were told to leave. You may wish that weren’t so, but it is, and half the nation believes it to be so. The question is whether they will understand that stealing elections means the end of the Republic and their liberty or not. If not, you will have your new world order - for a decade or two. It won’t last, but it can do tremendous damage to Western civilization in the meantime, and you might live to recall even Trump’s term with nostalgia.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to rusmeister For This Useful Post:

TheInterocitor (22-12-2020)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast