littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Russian Language Lessons via Skype

Russian Language Lessons via Skype

Hello, everybody!
    My name is Andrey and I am a Russian language tutor. I studied at Voronezh State University and received a degree of Candidate of Philological Sciences. Many people think that Russian is hard to learn, but I hope to show you, that this is not the case. If you are interested in learning of Russian language via Skype, you can contact with me trough e-mail gonch-andrej@yandex.ru . The cost of my lesson is 500 rb. / 60 minutes. I am always glad to see you!
    Best wishes,
    Andrey

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrey Goncharuk View Post
    Hello, everybody!
    My name is Andrey and I am a Russian language tutor. I studied at Voronezh State University and received a degree of Candidate of Philological Sciences. Many people think that Russian is hard to learn, but I hope to show you, that this is not the case. If you are interested in learning of Russian language via Skype, you can contact with me trough e-mail gonch-andrej@yandex.ru . The cost of my lesson is 500 rb. / 60 minutes. I am always glad to see you!
    Best wishes,
    Andrey
    500 rubles/hour, nice price! Put your ad on fiverr.com, the majority of the traffic on this website is spiders (google bots, yandex bots, etc.).
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020