littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Top secret CIA document shows why they hate Trump

Top secret CIA document shows why they hate Trump

And why they loved Obama. The love you when you lie and hate you if you tell the truth.

If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    And why they loved Obama. The love you when you lie and hate you if you tell the truth.

Top Secret? It is actually a Confidential (Noforn) document - you being ex-military Uncle Wally, I would have thought you would have noted that and also understood that this document's classification affords it minimal protection and allows it a very wide readership.
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to TolkoRaz For This Useful Post:

Hans.KK (30-11-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    Top Secret? It is actually a Confidential (Noforn) document - you being ex-military Uncle Wally, I would have thought you would have noted that and also understood that this document's classification affords it minimal protection and allows it a very wide readership.
    Should we help Wally?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classi..._United_States

That's why Julian Assange is in prison I guess, you know because everyone could read how the CIA wants leaders that can lie and push war crimes and unjustified war on people. Nice! Is that why you don't like Trump? He's tells it like it is and doesn't lie?
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Quote Originally Posted by Hans.KK View Post
    Thanks Hans, are you for war too?

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    Thanks Hans, are you for war too?
    I little clean up now and then is not that bad?

I little clean up now and then is not that bad?
    depends who swings the broom.and who is on the -cleaning - end of it?
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

Hans.KK (30-11-2020), Uncle Wally (30-11-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    depends who swings the broom.and who is on the -cleaning - end of it?
    As true as it can ever be.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Hans.KK For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (30-11-2020)

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    Confidential, Secret, Top Secret, Top Secret Red Level 3, what does it matter? If you misuse documents on ANY level, you're in violation of mishandling, "classified documents". That is, unless you are a Democrat, leaking to the media, or carrying them home inside your shirt, then you say, "Whoops, forgot I had these, made a little mistake." Or if you have a illegal home server, in your basement, and when the FBI asks you about it, you say "Oh, those 30,000 missing classified emails? Who cares?"
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

Quote Originally Posted by TheInterocitor View Post
    Confidential, Secret, Top Secret, Top Secret Red Level 3, what does it matter? If you misuse documents on ANY level, you're in violation of mishandling, "classified documents". That is, unless you are a Democrat, leaking to the media, or carrying them home inside your shirt, then you say, "Whoops, forgot I had these, made a little mistake." Or if you have a illegal home server, in your basement, and when the FBI asks you about it, you say "Oh, those 30,000 missing classified emails? Who cares?"
    "classified documents" i a state administration is a failure, all documents must be public, they have to be fully aware that we have the right to check out what the hell they are doing with our tax money, and the BS that "it may damage our relationship to other country's", hey man, don't do anything that if exposed then it may damage our relationship to other country's in the first place, and there may be country's out there that it is not worth to be in a good relationship with too.

"classified documents" i a state administration is a failure, all documents must be public, they have to be fully aware that we have the right to check out what the hell they are doing with our tax money, and the BS that "it may damage our relationship to other country's", hey man, don't do anything that if exposed then it may damage our relationship to other country's in the first place, and there may be country's out there that it is not worth to be in a good relationship with too.
    In Washington, nearly every agency, every department, every employee, is "cleared" meaning they have confidential or secret clearance. Probably 80% of documents and people are "classified", so just about anything an employee does or says can be construed by corrupt media, corrupt government and corrupt judiciary, as "illegal".

They establishment bureaucrats do not think you, the public, has any right to know what they are doing. They are better than you. They are the inteeligentsia, smarter and more expert, so you are supposed to follow their edicts, and believe in their word as golden gospel.

Yes, we need openness (sunshine) in government, but we have the opposite of openness (darkness). The secrecy hides the nefarious deeds of evil-minded people, who criminalize any efforts to expose them.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (11-12-2020), TheInterocitor (10-12-2020)

Maybe the Supreme Court will read it.