littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: The Corbett Report

The Corbett Report

This guy is the best researcher I have ever seen. Check out his other videos, I've been following him for many years now. He's an expat living in Japan. I believe he's an English teacher.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

This guy is the best researcher I have ever seen. Check out his other videos, I've been following him for many years now. He's an expat living in Japan. I believe he's an English teacher.[/QUOTE]

then let the UNICEF feed all the hungry children. and as far as i could see that kid prognosed -no lockdown - for Influenza. suppose covid is somethign more serious than a flu? i listened half through it. then i turned it off. i had enough listening to all those Experts... I can use my OWN brain. and those who do not want to listen and who are still denying that covid is a pandemic, for them all experts in the world will be liars.
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    This guy is the best researcher I have ever seen. Check out his other videos, I've been following him for many years now. He's an expat living in Japan. I believe he's an English teacher.

then let the UNICEF feed all the hungry children. and as far as i could see that kid prognosed -no lockdown - for Influenza. suppose covid is somethign more serious than a flu? i listened half through it. then i turned it off. i had enough listening to all those Experts... I can use my OWN brain. and those who do not want to listen and who are still denying that covid is a pandemic, for them all experts in the world will be liars.[/QUOTE]

That's fine Ben you can do as you like, nobody is forcing you. But then nobody should force you to stay in the house, lose your job or business.

I now know that my family was lucky to leave Moscow when we did because there are not so many people, not so many rules and not many follow them if there were.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

That's fine Ben you can do as you like, nobody is forcing you. But then nobody should force you to stay in the house, lose your job or business.

life is not like that. and even for me there are rules and regulations that i have to follow. sure no one can force me. but my conscience says it will be better that i follow these rules. that does not mean i must stop thinking for myself. and follow the -judas goat- to the slaughter house.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

Hans.KK (25-11-2020)

life is not like that. and even for me there are rules and regulations that i have to follow. sure no one can force me. but my conscience says it will be better that i follow these rules. that does not mean i must stop thinking for myself. and follow the -judas goat- to the slaughter house.
    Sorry Ben but following rules that break laws is leading you right to the slaughter house. Here in Russia it's not so bad but in America it's eroded the rights and freedoms that kept us safe from Facism. In the US Constitution it says you have a right to peacefully assembly. Some leaders in America have deemed Thanksgiving dinner among family an illegal assembly. Yet you are allowed to riot, loot, burn, beat people that have different views and destroy properties. It's also against the Constitution to restrict people's travel, yet they want to lock you in your house. Twitter and Facebook have become the arbiter of truth. They are "protecting" us by censorship of information, ideas and beliefs. I need none of this, and feel constrained in that I have lost my right to voice my opinion. It will lead to nothing good and only the loss of our rights and freedoms.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

TheInterocitor (25-11-2020)

I have lost my right to voice my opinion. It will lead to nothing good and only the loss of our rights and freedoms.[/QUOTE]

-you - only want authority without responsibility? the world does not work this way.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

Hans.KK (26-11-2020)

I have lost my right to voice my opinion. It will lead to nothing good and only the loss of our rights and freedoms.

-you - only want authority without responsibility? the world does not work this way.[/QUOTE]

I am responsible for myself. I am not afraid so why do I need to be locked up? If you don't want to catch it stay home until you can take the vaccine but Why should everyone suffer? You know this virus is not going away any time soon, it doesn't matter what we do. It's a flu like and will change a bit every year just like the flu until we build up immunity.

I am responsible for myself. I am not afraid so why do I need to be locked up? If you don't want to catch it stay home until you can take the vaccine but Why should everyone suffer? You know this virus is not going away any time soon, it doesn't matter what we do. It's a flu like and will change a bit every year just like the flu until we build up immunity.[/QUOTE]

one thing is for sure. one is supposed to get flu shots every year. -they - are flogging their crap all over every media. and that since years. but the flu is STILL here. and every year it seems to be a different strain. - and for that we do not have a vaccine this year. because it has unexpectedly mutated -.I think this flu thing is the biggest Pharma moneymaker of all times.remember the story about TAMIFLU? millions of doses where bought by -governments -all over the palce. and stored for -just when the flu season will start-. AND it was a different strains and Tamiflu was kept in store. and stored andstoredand stored until it expired. ahd to be destroyed... so will this covid this be the same? should we get shots then every year? and it will be for the birds because - this season a new strain has developed. and we have no vaccine?-. ( flu shots by the way, i never in all my life did i have one...)

I am responsible for myself. I am not afraid so why do I need to be locked up? If you don't want to catch it stay home until you can take the vaccine but Why should everyone suffer? You know this virus is not going away any time soon, it doesn't matter what we do. It's a flu like and will change a bit every year just like the flu until we build up immunity.

one thing is for sure. one is supposed to get flu shots every year. -they - are flogging their crap all over every media. and that since years. but the flu is STILL here. and every year it seems to be a different strain. - and for that we do not have a vaccine this year. because it has unexpectedly mutated -.I think this flu thing is the biggest Pharma moneymaker of all times.remember the story about TAMIFLU? millions of doses where bought by -governments -all over the palce. and stored for -just when the flu season will start-. AND it was a different strains and Tamiflu was kept in store. and stored andstoredand stored until it expired. ahd to be destroyed... so will this covid this be the same? should we get shots then every year? and it will be for the birds because - this season a new strain has developed. and we have no vaccine?-. ( flu shots by the way, i never in all my life did i have one...)[/QUOTE]

Yes Ben this will be with us for some time.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (28-11-2020)