littleangels        English Nanny
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Trump gives in. but still insists he did not win because he was cheated out of victory!

Quote Originally Posted by Hans.KK View Post
    That is who not to believe, but what to believe then, and why?
    Hans you are assuming that I can't think for myself and that I am unable to look at evidence and history to make up my own mind. My beliefs come from many hours, days and years of experience and research.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Quote Originally Posted by Hans.KK View Post
    That is who not to believe, but what to believe then, and why?
    Is the video about the people who think that a man can become a woman at will, or that sexual intercourse between people of the same sex is natural design? Those certainly are anti-science ideas.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to rusmeister For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (06-12-2020)

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    Quote Originally Posted by rusmeister View Post
    Is the video about the people who think that a man can become a woman at will, or that sexual intercourse between people of the same sex is natural design? Those certainly are anti-science ideas.
    Whoever made that vidoe has a misunderstanding on the word "science."

This is a video concerning "social science" not "science". Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, retain their integrity, but the social sciences become more and more perverted.

Of course, one can always write to Oxford and Merriam-Webster and get them to change the definition of the word "science" as someone recently did to alter the dictionary definition of "racism."

I respect "science" but am happy to have "disregard" for the "social sciences". I find it objectionable that the social scientists try to piggyback on the valid research of real scientists, and claim their fields are also "sciences." Much as the homosexuals try to piggyback their claim of discrimination on the backs of valid claims of discrimination by blacks and women.
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

5. The Following User Says Thank You to TheInterocitor For This Useful Post:

rusmeister (06-12-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by TheInterocitor View Post
    Whoever made that vidoe has a misunderstanding on the word "science."

This is a video concerning "social science" not "science". Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, retain their integrity, but the social sciences become more and more perverted.

Of course, one can always write to Oxford and Merriam-Webster and get them to change the definition of the word "science" as someone recently did to alter the dictionary definition of "racism."

I respect "science" but am happy to have "disregard" for the "social sciences". I find it objectionable that the social scientists try to piggyback on the valid research of real scientists, and claim their fields are also "sciences." Much as the homosexuals try to piggyback their claim of discrimination on the backs of valid claims of discrimination by blacks and women.
    I don’t entirely agree with you, in that I think that if world view goes wrong, even the sciences can and will go wrong. Particularly regarding things that cannot be observed and experimented on, but only assumed and calculated (“IF law X holds universally throughout space and time...” or “IF the rate of atomic decay never changes at any point over ten thousand years... then Y and Z would be true”, and leaping from that to “we know they are certainly true, and not mere theory or hypothesis”.
    But in general, yes, of course, you are right.

I don’t entirely agree with you, in that I think that if world view goes wrong, even the sciences can and will go wrong. Particularly regarding things that cannot be observed and experimented on, but only assumed and calculated (“IF law X holds universally throughout space and time...” or “IF the rate of atomic decay never changes at any point over ten thousand years... then Y and Z would be true”, and leaping from that to “we know they are certainly true, and not mere theory or hypothesis”.
    But in general, yes, of course, you are right.
    It seems to me that the social engineers misuse "science" to encroach upon the rightful domain of religion. For example, evolution has encroached itself into the teaching of biology. But how we got here is the proper domain of religion. Whether you believe we evolved over the course of billions of years, we were injected onto the planet by a super race of alien beings, or the world was created in 7 days and 7 nights, there is no reason to force everyone to believe a "theory" and deny a religious interpretation of our origins. Another avenue down which the social scientists travel to attempt to suppress religion.

Anthropology, another social science, never mentions that human beings are spiritual beings, but demands we accept their tenet that human beings are indistinguishable from animals.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TheInterocitor For This Useful Post:

rusmeister (06-12-2020)

Is it a Pandemic or a Genocide?

Hypocritical that the Left can accuse the proletariat of having a "disregard" for science when the Left actively suppresses legitimate medical research regard the Wuhan, China flu, and twists "science" on its head by using bogus statistics to "prove" its falsehoods.

China, by not acknowledging its role in releasing the virus, and "disappearing" Chinese scientists who do have knowledge of the origin of the virus, should be held responsible, not only for the pandemic, but for the pandemic's casualties and its repercussions. China also hides all scientific knowledge and details of the virus, preventing research on its cure and causing more casualties.

Big Media and Big Tech (such as Youtube, Google, Twitter and Facebook), who denigrate, politicize and censor legitimate therapies such as hydroxychloroquine, and censor the side effects of their promoted lockdowns, side effects such as a doubling of suicide and murder rates, and a worldwide economic depression, should be held responsible, not only for the pandemic, but for the repercussions of misreporting and pruposeful disinformation,

Together, the Left's Big Tech and Media, and Red Chinese government, are jointly responsible for what could be called not a pandemic, but more accurately, a worldwide genocide. A pandemic happens. A genocide is, in this case, an engineered and manipulated pandemic.

To get back on topic, don't worry, Joe BiteMe and "Commie" Harris will fix everything!
    Last edited by TheInterocitor; 06-12-2020 at 18:51.

Yes, I thought it was funny that the people who don't believe in science are trying to say the people that believe in facts and science do not. They also call Trump a Fascist yet call for more censorship from Facebook and Twitter. They contradict themselves and don't even see it. Like, end racism, white people are bad! Yeah that makes sense?
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

rusmeister (06-12-2020), TheInterocitor (07-12-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    I do not back any side, there are not my politicians!

But to you use your words, the less educated 'poor working slobs' will, of course, support Trump as they just suck in his deceitful and disingenuous narrative delivered in a daily dose of bombastic tweets and fail to challenge or question even his poor spelling!
    My own use of the words was meant to portray that class - which I myself am from - as you evidently see them: as ignorant suckers, while you, of course, with your superior education see right around them and through Trump's deceit and trickery. You give them no credit for brains, or common sense, in what I think is in fact elitism - a conception that you know better than they.

Well, when I compare the two narratives - Trump's supporters vs those of his enemies, I see, regarding your comment specifically, that you imagine them deceived, while you yourself are properly informed by the mass media. You certainly echo their attitudes, whatever differences you might hold with that of the Left and the mass media (which you try hard to avoid stating, making it safe to assume that you hold most or all of those positions. You do NOT see how you yourself could possibly deceived by said mass media. It never seems to occur to you that perhaps they are not reporting fairly, honestly, or truly. You begin by assuming that Trump has deceit at heart (deceiving whom? regarding what?), and end the route of circular logic back where you started. He is deceitful because you have decided that he is.

His supporters, on the contrary, see YOU as deceived, something easily explained by your desperate desire that career politicians who have been in office for decades and done nothing in particular except enrich themselves should be placed at the top. It is irrational to think that those wealthy elites have the interests of ordinary citizens at heart. It is exactly like saying that the most important concern of each member of the Politburo is the welfare of the average Soviet citizen, and firmly believing what is printed about politics in Pravda and Izvestiya.

It is your desire for a re-establishment of an establishment long known to be corrupt, and by common people as "the swamp", that makes no sense, except perhaps in terms of how you personally benefit as a globalist, and possibly as a Muslim. Indeed, as a Muslim it makes no sense in any event, particularly the union of Islam and the radical Left and LGBTQXYZ, and women politicians, things found nowhere in the Islamic world, unless we return to the concepts of taqiyya and jihad of the pen. The promotion of Islam by deceit explains everything that Muslims are doing in the West, and even your defense of it. The theory fits the facts. Now if you HAVE a rational explanation for that union, and the other inconsistencies, I'm all ears. But your evasion of that topic leaves me minded to think there is some kind of dishonesty afoot.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

TheInterocitor (10-12-2020)

Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!

If the Left really thinks this was a fair election, then why aren't they in favor of a full investigation, regarding the hundreds of complaints of fraud? Whistleblowers and complainants are all at risk of being charged with perjury, and the Left's doxing and public exposure, harassment, loss of job, retaliation, etc. Yet they maintain their honor.

If there's no fraud, then let's examine the offered evidence and prove it.

No, the Left can not tolerate ANY investigation, because USA 2020 was more fraudulent than a Venezuela, a Peru, a Belarus or a Chinese "election."

You guys should have left my previous post as the last one of the thread instead of just repeating things you’ve already said. The crickets are still chirping over that one.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rusmeister For This Useful Post:

TheInterocitor (10-12-2020), Uncle Wally (10-12-2020)

You guys should have left my previous post as the last one of the thread instead of just repeating things you’ve already said. The crickets are still chirping over that one.
    Citizen Trump may also soon be 'chirping' from his prison cage......the day cannot come soon enough!
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!

Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    Citizen Trump may also soon be 'chirping' from his prison cage......the day cannot come soon enough!
    What crime did Trump commit? After 3 and a half years of investigation no crime was found.

Yet Joe Biden has become rich from 47 years in government and his crack head son too. So you won't mind listening to 4 years of "Not my president!" and 3 years of investigation.