littleangels        English Nanny
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 186

Thread: Trump gives in. but still insists he did not win because he was cheated out of victory!

  1. #106
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    8,336
    Thanked: 1185
    Since we supposedly admire and desire facts...




  2. The Following User Says Thank You to rusmeister For This Useful Post:

    Uncle Wally (04-12-2020)

  3. #107
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    13,988
    Thanked: 4266
    Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    If Trump likes the truth so much, why does he so vigorously peddle fake news and lies on an almost hourly basis?
    Who says it's fake? CNN? Ah, ha, ha, ha!
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

  4. #108
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    St. Petersburg, Russia
    Posts
    2,279
    Thanked: 1071
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    Who says it's fake? CNN? Ah, ha, ha, ha!
    Who can decide if it is true?
    Wally? Ha, ha, ha!
    The truth is what we want to believe, nothing else, sorry.

  5. #109
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    ALWAYS in trouble.....
    Posts
    19,492
    Thanked: 6275
    What an amazingly credible witness!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2f3aw9rk30

    Is that the best they can find to support claims of systematic fraud?
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!


  6. #110
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    ALWAYS in trouble.....
    Posts
    19,492
    Thanked: 6275
    Quote Originally Posted by rusmeister View Post
    What’s amazing to me, Tolko, is your faith in the mainstream news, in CNN, Bloomberg, the major networks, the NYT, Washington Post, etc. It’s a childlike faith that those organizations, who belong to a few supremely rich men, tell us the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. One would think that someone of your knowledge and experience should be able to grasp that they exist, not to report truth and let public opinion form itself from the truth, but to form public opinion in a manner favorable to its owners. Yet you speak as a child in talking as if Trump were silly in talking about fake news, which IS false news meant for that evil end. Have you never seen the film, “Wag the Dog”? Have you not heard the current news about James O’Keefe busting CNN, having recorded their plans to produce fake news discussed by their own executive leadership?

    Really, you should retract your denial, and consider those facts in light of your own post about people devaluing facts that you made just now. It is hypocritical to complain about others ignoring facts, and then to ignore such enormous facts yourself, if only you might attack “the big bad orange man”.
    So, are you suggesting that the narcissist Trump speaks the truth and never spreads fake news, disinformation, misinformation. outright lies etc?
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!


  7. The Following User Says Thank You to TolkoRaz For This Useful Post:

    Hans.KK (04-12-2020)

  8. #111
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    St. Petersburg, Russia
    Posts
    2,279
    Thanked: 1071
    Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    So, are you suggesting that the narcissist Trump speaks the truth and never spreads fake news, disinformation, misinformation. outright lies etc?
    Do not forget infallibility.

  9. #112
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    St. Petersburg, Russia
    Posts
    2,279
    Thanked: 1071
    Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    Uncle Wally, even Trump gets it now!

    You really do remind me of somebody in a stormy sea clinging onto the last available life jacket / buoyancy vest.............
    With perseverance and patience one can go far, so Wally may have a chance around year 2064, you never know, do no underestimate the power of stubbornness.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Hans.KK For This Useful Post:

    TolkoRaz (04-12-2020)

  11. #113
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    8,336
    Thanked: 1185
    Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    So, are you suggesting that the narcissist Trump speaks the truth and never spreads fake news, disinformation, misinformation. outright lies etc?
    I suggest that he tells the truth FAR more often than you suggest, and far fewer lies and less disinformation. He is a POPULAR president, that is popular with working-class people. They KNOW that the elite politicians in power do not have their backs, and that Trump has been far more of a friend to them than any prior president. It is the class that imagines itself to be educated, that holds college degrees, that hates Trump. They know that Biden and the rest are fully as narcissist as Trump, and far less honest about it. Trump admits it, but he still tries to actually do things that poor working slobs - who are far better and more honest than the so-called educated class that barely knows the meaning of real work with one's own hands - think a president ought to do - care for his own country, first and foremost, stop uncontrolled and illegal immigration, restore tariffs, keep out ultra-cheap foreign labor and make it profitable for American companies to conduct all of their operations within American borders, and stopped starting new wars, things global elitests hate. They want to establish the principle "Your home is my home", enjoying all of the benefits with none of the responsibilities of a global citizenship, something that only elites could actually enjoy, anyway. They're fine with it happening in Russia, in America, erasing national borders that keep greedy and sinful people out of each other's gardens, so to speak. Since you back the side trying to do that, well, I draw the obvious conclusion.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to rusmeister For This Useful Post:

    Uncle Wally (05-12-2020)

  13. #114
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    ALWAYS in trouble.....
    Posts
    19,492
    Thanked: 6275
    Quote Originally Posted by Hans.KK View Post
    With perseverance and patience one can go far, so Wally may have a chance around year 2064, you never know, do no underestimate the power of stubbornness.
    The blinkers might fall off before 2064!
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!


  14. #115
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    ALWAYS in trouble.....
    Posts
    19,492
    Thanked: 6275
    Quote Originally Posted by rusmeister View Post
    I suggest that he tells the truth FAR more often than you suggest, and far fewer lies and less disinformation. He is a POPULAR president, that is popular with working-class people. They KNOW that the elite politicians in power do not have their backs, and that Trump has been far more of a friend to them than any prior president. It is the class that imagines itself to be educated, that holds college degrees, that hates Trump. They know that Biden and the rest are fully as narcissist as Trump, and far less honest about it. Trump admits it, but he still tries to actually do things that poor working slobs - who are far better and more honest than the so-called educated class that barely knows the meaning of real work with one's own hands - think a president ought to do - care for his own country, first and foremost, stop uncontrolled and illegal immigration, restore tariffs, keep out ultra-cheap foreign labor and make it profitable for American companies to conduct all of their operations within American borders, and stopped starting new wars, things global elitests hate. They want to establish the principle "Your home is my home", enjoying all of the benefits with none of the responsibilities of a global citizenship, something that only elites could actually enjoy, anyway. They're fine with it happening in Russia, in America, erasing national borders that keep greedy and sinful people out of each other's gardens, so to speak. Since you back the side trying to do that, well, I draw the obvious conclusion.
    I do not back any side, there are not my politicians!

    But to you use your words, the less educated 'poor working slobs' will, of course, support Trump as they just suck in his deceitful and disingenuous narrative delivered in a daily dose of bombastic tweets and fail to challenge or question even his poor spelling!
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!


  15. #116
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    St. Petersburg, Russia
    Posts
    2,279
    Thanked: 1071
    Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    The blinkers might fall off before 2064!
    Not for the true believer, born as an X, will die as an X, replace X with what ever you want, it will fit nicely.

  16. #117
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    here,since many years
    Posts
    21,460
    Thanked: 4993
    Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    The blinkers might fall off before 2064!


    2064? suppose most us will not be around anymore to see what is happening...
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

  17. #118
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    13,988
    Thanked: 4266
    Quote Originally Posted by Hans.KK View Post
    Who can decide if it is true?
    Wally? Ha, ha, ha!
    The truth is what we want to believe, nothing else, sorry.
    20201204_061939 (1).jpg
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

    Hans.KK (05-12-2020), rusmeister (06-12-2020)

  19. #119
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    St. Petersburg, Russia
    Posts
    2,279
    Thanked: 1071
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    That is who not to believe, but what to believe then, and why?

  20. #120
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    13,988
    Thanked: 4266


    He explains everything very well.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

    rusmeister (06-12-2020)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •