littleangels        English Nanny
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 378910111213
Results 181 to 186 of 186

Thread: Trump gives in. but still insists he did not win because he was cheated out of victory!

  1. #181
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    8,336
    Thanked: 1185
    Quote Originally Posted by rusmeister View Post
    You say you defend Islam. You cannot defend Islam unless you know what it is. Going on the assumption that you are speaking what you believe true, there are vital facts about Islam you clearly don’t know.

    First of all, I agree with you that most people who identify as Muslim are indeed good, honest, decent, charitable, peaceful people, or at least as much as the rest of us are. I am not speaking about people, but about the teachings of the religion, so appeals to your kind Muslim neighbors are irrelevant to that. It is a fact that anywhere a religion is legal, most people who profess it tend to be nominal believers - believers in name only. This is true everywhere, among Christians, Muslims, Jews, etc. Most people tend to practice their religion only insofar as it agrees with them, they prefer to conform the religion to their own desires, rather than themselves to their religion. This is as true for Orthodox Christians as anyone else. In Russia, at least 70% of the general population has been baptized and wears a cross. Yet only ten percent of that number actually attend church and try to do anything to conform their lives to that religion. The same is generally true for Muslims. This means you can't use the average person as the bellwether for judging the religion, but only the small percent that actually tries to live completely according to that religion. Even the ones who live partially, picking and choosing the teachings that agree with them and ignoring the ones they don’t, are no help. You must look to the ideal. In Christianity, that means the saints, the Apostles, and of course, Christ. In Islam that means the Prophet, who lived the ideal Muslim life, and Muslims are called to imitate him. Do you deny this?

    Now, tell me please, what is hateful about that? What am I saying here that is not true?
    So Tolko, having seen my context and defense, would you care to retract your statement that my statement represents ignorance and hate? Especially in view of your words here? https://forum.expat.ru/showthread.ph...53#post1496453

    What am I mistaken about? Does Islam not teach that a good Muslim ought to imitate Mohammed in all of his ways? Is that not the essential definition of a good (serious) Muslim?

    Again, for the peanut gallery, the relevance is that support of the Democratic Party includes and means support of the spread of Islam, on the vapid, brainless, and truly ignorant idea (in the fullest sense of deliberately ignoring it) that differences of religion, including irreligion, (the exclusion of religious views from the public square) don’t matter and have no effect on public life.

    Telling truths that people don’t want to hear does not make one popular. I hate to think what happened to the little boy at the end of “The Emperor’s New Clothes”.

  2. #182
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    ALWAYS in trouble.....
    Posts
    19,492
    Thanked: 6275
    Quote Originally Posted by rusmeister View Post
    You say you defend Islam. You cannot defend Islam unless you know what it is. Going on the assumption that you are speaking what you believe true, there are vital facts about Islam you clearly donít know.

    First of all, I agree with you that most people who identify as Muslim are indeed good, honest, decent, charitable, peaceful people, or at least as much as the rest of us are. I am not speaking about people, but about the teachings of the religion, so appeals to your kind Muslim neighbors are irrelevant to that. It is a fact that anywhere a religion is legal, most people who profess it tend to be nominal believers - believers in name only. This is true everywhere, among Christians, Muslims, Jews, etc. Most people tend to practice their religion only insofar as it agrees with them, they prefer to conform the religion to their own desires, rather than themselves to their religion. This is as true for Orthodox Christians as anyone else. In Russia, at least 70% of the general population has been baptized and wears a cross. Yet only ten percent of that number actually attend church and try to do anything to conform their lives to that religion. The same is generally true for Muslims. This means you can't use the average person as the bellwether for judging the religion, but only the small percent that actually tries to live completely according to that religion. Even the ones who live partially, picking and choosing the teachings that agree with them and ignoring the ones they donít, are no help. You must look to the ideal. In Christianity, that means the saints, the Apostles, and of course, Christ. In Islam that means the Prophet, who lived the ideal Muslim life, and Muslims are called to imitate him. Do you deny this?

    Now, tell me please, what is hateful about that? What am I saying here that is not true?
    All true, but I still cannot understand why you think and have stated that 'serious Muslims are intent oo jihad'.................Your statement seems to suggest you think that even the most peaceful of Mullahs or those in the Madrasses teach jihad / war etc against the infidel / non-believer.

    Of course, that is simply not true.
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!


  3. #183
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    8,336
    Thanked: 1185
    Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    All true, but I still cannot understand why you think and have stated that 'serious Muslims are intent oo jihad'.................Your statement seems to suggest you think that even the most peaceful of Mullahs or those in the Madrasses teach jihad / war etc against the infidel / non-believer.

    Of course, that is simply not true.
    What I am saying is that Islam is NOT the peaceful Mullahs, but the teachings and commands of Allah and the Prophet as expressed in the sacred writings. In the writings, teachings of peace and kindness to others exists, but is given little space. The teachings of jihad as spiritual war with one’s own passions is likewise given only brief treatment. But the teachings on the necessity of spreading Islam by the sword and the pen is given lots of space, is a major theme in the Koran and the Hadith. And if Mohammed taught peace in Mecca, he practiced jihad in Medina. Imitating him as the perfect example logically includes his multiple wives (including the seriously underage Aisha), sex slaves, conducting war against his enemies, the beheading of about 800 Jewish captives, are all part of the example of the Prophet. The Mullahs who do not strive to emulate Mohammed are peaceful (and we are glad of that), but they are also bad Muslims by the criteria of Islam in not desiring or teaching such emulation. Most Muslims are peaceful, but that is not thanks to the teachings of their own religion, but rather, their own indifference to and ignoring of those teachings.

    The problem you face is that these acts are recorded in the Sirah and Hadith, as well as Koran. It is hard to say that the sacred books do not say and command what they say and command, let alone the multitude of historical sources that confirm them.

    So it is clear that Muslims that do submit to those teachings and are obedient to those commands must eventually push aside their liberal Democratic allies who helped them achieve political power, and treat them as Muslims are commanded to treat the kafir. The peaceful Muslims, majority though they may be, must also submit in a religion where majorities ar irrelevant. Thus the silence and refusal of that majority to condemn each act of jihad, aka “terrorism” conducted in the name of Allah.

    I still remember Ihlan Omar, who would have no place in the government of either a Sunni, Shiite or Sufi-dominated land, regarding the 9/11 attacks, reducing them to saying that “somebody did something”, the most dismissive dismissal of those attacks imaginable.

  4. #184
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    Posts
    4,307
    Thanked: 1492
    Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    All true, but I still cannot understand why you think and have stated that 'serious Muslims are intent oo jihad'.................Your statement seems to suggest you think that even the most peaceful of Mullahs or those in the Madrasses teach jihad / war etc against the infidel / non-believer.

    Of course, that is simply not true.
    Reality problem.

    Erdogan and the Islamo-fascist dictator running Azerbaijan are practicing Jihadists. Erdogan was probably funding ISIS.

    Raping, murdering, beheading the infidels in Armenia in 2020. That's today, not 100 years ago. Today. That's the whole army kuilling, and bombing with missiles, civilians and targeting churches. Today.

    https://thebluntpost.com/azerbaijani...-their-bodies/
    Just like they Turkic Islamo-barbarians did earlier in the 1900's, in the first Armenian genocide, when they slaughtered a million.

    Just like the Islamists have always done, ever since Muhammad blazed a trail of death and destruction across the face of the earth in 700, or whenever.

    And you're DEFENDING this shit?
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

  5. #185
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    8,336
    Thanked: 1185
    Quote Originally Posted by TheInterocitor View Post
    Reality problem.

    Erdogan and the Islamo-fascist dictator running Azerbaijan are practicing Jihadists. Erdogan was probably funding ISIS.

    Raping, murdering, beheading the infidels in Armenia in 2020. That's today, not 100 years ago. Today. That's the whole army kuilling, and bombing with missiles, civilians and targeting churches. Today.

    https://thebluntpost.com/azerbaijani...-their-bodies/
    Just like they Turkic Islamo-barbarians did earlier in the 1900's, in the first Armenian genocide, when they slaughtered a million.

    Just like the Islamists have always done, ever since Muhammad blazed a trail of death and destruction across the face of the earth in 700, or whenever.

    And you're DEFENDING this shit?
    The general tactic of the defenders of Islam is to deny and ignore the facts about the Prophet’s conduct of jihad, not to admit and try to justify what they know to be indefensible to us.
    Also, “Islamist” is a fake term. It’s like saying “Christianist”. Muslims that conduct jihad and follow the example of the Prophet are better called jihadists, or simply Muslims that take their own tradition seriously in its entirety, rather than choosing what they like out of it and ignoring what makes them uncomfortable (just as Christians do). Again, it is that minority that takes it seriously that matters, not the majority that does not and which has no power or authority in the religion. The tactic of jihad and taqiyya is to point to the peaceful and powerless majority and say “THIS is Islam, this is how you should see it”, when in fact it is not.

  6. #186
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    Posts
    4,307
    Thanked: 1492
    Quote Originally Posted by rusmeister View Post
    The general tactic of the defenders of Islam is to deny and ignore the facts about the Prophet’s conduct of jihad, not to admit and try to justify what they know to be indefensible to us.
    Also, “Islamist” is a fake term. It’s like saying “Christianist”. Muslims that conduct jihad and follow the example of the Prophet are better called jihadists, or simply Muslims that take their own tradition seriously in its entirety, rather than choosing what they like out of it and ignoring what makes them uncomfortable (just as Christians do). Again, it is that minority that takes it seriously that matters, not the majority that does not and which has no power or authority in the religion. The tactic of jihad and taqiyya is to point to the peaceful and powerless majority and say “THIS is Islam, this is how you should see it”, when in fact it is not.
    I too think the term "Islamist" does not accurately describe the depravity of the Koran-inspired terrorists. On the same level as calling the violent racists of the far-Left Democrats as engaging in "identity politics."

    The invasion of Armenia, which is happening NOW, in 2020, the Islamic terrorists from Syria, Azerbaijan and Turkey are cutting off body parts of dead Armenians.

    Maybe they are not "Islamists" but what are they then, these people who send missiles into churches? Neanderthals? Barbarians? Human scum? I am talking about depraved soldiers who cut off body parts, ears, scalps, of dead Armenians, after they are shot point-blank range when surrendering. Video is horrific. What is even more horrific is the West's apathetic response to this genocide, and the Islamic world's condoning it.

    Wherever Islam is, is strife, and war. Islam is not the "religion of peace" as the meduai instst, it is the 'Religion of War."

    There are no "Christian Terrorists"
    There are no "Buddhist Terrorists"
    There are no "Catholic Terrorists"
    There are no "Hindu Terrorists"

    Islam, however, sponsors terrorists from the Philippines to the USA, worldwide.

    Every day marks new atrocities committed by barbarians in the name of Islam.
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 378910111213

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •