littleangels        English Nanny
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Trump gives in. but still insists he did not win because he was cheated out of victory!

It's over guys, the SCOUS denied Texas a hearing so Kamala Harris will be the next POTUS. I would say Biden but he will be impeached on corruption charges soon after taking the oath. I expect Russia to be getting a hard time from the US while China put back in good standing allowing US jobs and factories to move back to China.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    It's over guys, the SCOUS denied Texas a hearing so Kamala Harris will be the next POTUS. I would say Biden but he will be impeached on corruption charges soon after taking the oath. I expect Russia to be getting a hard time from the US while China put back in good standing allowing US jobs and factories to move back to China.
    Yes, even the Republican leaning Supreme Court throws out a flimsy legal challenge trying to overturn the democratic win!

Time to move on, for defeated Trump to admit that he lost by at least 6 million votes and let democracy do its work!
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!

You don't know anything about Trump.
    I am sorry, but I do!

It's Trump's unstatesmenlike behavior that people like! Almost everyone is tired of the lying and corruption of politicians. Tho reason why Trump was elected in the first place.
    Yes, I accept and agree that his base like his 'unstatesmenlike behavior' - at least we can agree on that!

Trump was investigated for 4 years and nothing was found, so some jerk in New York is trying to dig something up, that's who leaked Trump's tax returns, not an honorable guy.
    Not true! Trump was 'not exonerated'!

And as I am sure you know, the ongoing investigations and future court cases do not all relate to Trump's tax submissions.

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    Time to move on, ... and let democracy do its work!
    Move on to what?

"Democracy do its work"? What the hell does that mean? Let democracy work by ignoring fraud, corruption and immorality? Refusing to listen, refusing to see, refusing to communicate, refusing to understand?

Please, explain how does that work? ("Work" in any sense of the word.)

Please, explain how does the "post-democracy" world work? The one where the government judges you by the color of your skin, by how much money you have, by your sex, by your religion, by your age, by your ethnic origins?
    Last edited by TheInterocitor; 12-12-2020 at 12:52.
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

I am sorry, but I do!
    It appears you understand nothing about Trump, nothing about democracy, and nothing about Western Civilization.
    Last edited by TheInterocitor; 12-12-2020 at 12:46.

...the Supreme Court throws out a ... legal challenge...
    Yes, they choose to ignore and hide from evil, hoping it will not get them. They refuse to confront the issues of fraud and corruption, the threats and assault on democracy, the trampling of democracy under the Left's fascist jackboots.

Being on the Supreme Court does not mean one is some sort of "elevated" human being. They have given in to their fear (with Sotomayor and Kagan, it's their racist and sexist views that guide their thinking) rather than confront the dragon of fascism.

The Supremes are infected with antagonism, fear, despair and apathy, yes.

What's telling to me is Supreme Court punted on a Friday afternoon/evening, right before COB (close of Business). They know the scheiss-storm that would blow up the next morning, and they know the conservative media takes the weekend off. So they cowardly postpone any reckoning. They are afraid of the church-burning street mob Mayor Bowser has promised and deploys whenever she gets into a particular vicious racist hate-fit regarding the white man in the White house.

I called one school official to complain about some "school children" who were doing something unethical near my house on their lunch-hour break. So after a week or two, he finally calls back, leaves a message on my answering machine, on a Friday at 4:45 PM. Office closes at 5:00. My answering machine says "Sorry I could not get back to you sooner, but we are taking care of this problem!"

When I call back, he's "gone for the day." The voice greeting on his answering machine says, "I'm going out of town for a two-week meeting and then a small vacation! But I'll be back in three weeks if I can help you any further!" Hoping I will go away or forget about the problem.

Typical elitist public school bureaucrat. (Educrat, I call them).

Notice Tolko's thorough engagement of my posts...

Quote Originally Posted by TheInterocitor View Post
    Yes, they choose to ignore and hide from evil, hoping it will not get them. They refuse to confront the issues of fraud and corruption, the threats and assault on democracy, the trampling of democracy under the Left's fascist jackboots.

Being on the Supreme Court does not mean one is some sort of "elevated" human being. They have given in to their fear (with Sotomayor and Kagan, it's their racist and sexist views that guide their thinking) rather than confront the dragon of fascism.

The Supremes are infected with antagonism, fear, despair and apathy, yes.
    If the SCOTUS had supported or voted in favour of your belief / for Trump, you would not have written the above!

Quote Originally Posted by TheInterocitor View Post
    It appears you understand nothing about Trump, nothing about democracy, and nothing about Western Civilization.
    Of course not! Nothing at all!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to TolkoRaz For This Useful Post:

TheInterocitor (13-12-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by rusmeister View Post
    Rus, I have no desire to get dragged into lengthy time consuming posts / unconnected conversations about religion, Chesterton or subjects where participants are so blinkered that they immediately and robustly disregard and discount the opposite or an alternative viewpoint. This characteristic is so prevalent in the US of A with their bi-partisan politics.............. as an external observer, I see no hope for such a divided and entrenched society.

In fact, I see more trenches being dug and much deeper!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TolkoRaz For This Useful Post:

Armoured (13-12-2020), Hans.KK (12-12-2020)

Rus, I have no desire to get dragged into lengthy time consuming posts / unconnected conversations about religion, Chesterton or subjects where participants are so blinkered that they immediately and robustly disregard and discount the opposite or an alternative viewpoint. This characteristic is so prevalent in the US of A with their bi-partisan politics.............. as an external observer, I see no hope for such a divided and entrenched society.

In fact, I see more trenches being dug and much deeper!
    I could take this seriously, if you were not yourself immediately and robustly disregarding and discounting the opposite or an alternative viewpoint yourself. If I were actually disregarding your viewpoint, then it would be a case of the pot calling the kettle black. As it is, it is the the pot calling the bed sheets black. I'm totally ready to deal with the proposition that Islam is true. I have no difficulty considering the idea. You're the one that doesn't want it discussed.

And I say it is relevant because your world view drives your politics, as it does for all of us, and you have given strong indication that your world view lies in that direction. For our resident atheist friends, the proposition that this life is all there is, or that anything beyond it is irrelevant to this life drives their politics, so I think their irreligion as relevant as religion may be to us. A chief difference with Islam is that its teachings demand political world domination via the various forms of jihad, of the sword, of the pen, and so on, and that's something people like Armoured and Hans evidently haven't considered. It is a near-complete lack of knowledge of what the religions teach that make them hostile to the one and indifferent to others. You naturally support the world order that pushes for mass immigration of Muslims (one of the methods of jihad) that Obama, Biden and the rest all supported as puppets of the people who paid their way to the ostensible top, and so Trump, who would retard such spread, and make actual peace in the Middle East, is hateful to you.

Quote Originally Posted by rusmeister View Post