littleangels        English Nanny
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trump gives in. but still insists he did not win because he was cheated out of victory!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Trump gives in. but still insists he did not win because he was cheated out of victory!

There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

Hans.KK (24-11-2020)

Such a sore loser - not one lawsuit has had any shred of evidence of fraud and all have been unsuccessful so far!
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TolkoRaz For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (24-11-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    Such a sore loser - not one lawsuit has had any shred of evidence of fraud and all have been unsuccessful so far!
    Where did you get that from, a Facebook fact check?

One law suit got turned down and that's good for Trump because it can now go to the SCOTUS! I know there are at least three judges there that would love to stick it to Joe Biden and Kamala "knee pads" Harris.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    Where did you get that from, a Facebook fact check?

One law suit got turned down and that's good for Trump because it can now go to the SCOTUS! I know there are at least three judges there that would love to stick it to Joe Biden and Kamala "knee pads" Harris.
    Wally, just admit it, we all know that deep, deep inside you are a Democrat, it is just so painful to admit it, but we are here for you, we will help and support you all the way.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Hans.KK For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (24-11-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Hans.KK View Post
    Wally, just admit it, we all know that deep, deep inside you are a Democrat, it is just so painful to admit it, but we are here for you, we will help and support you all the way.
    Yes I was and I'm still not a Republican. I think of myself as Independent. I don't think of myself as American anymore so I can think whatever I want.

What bugs me are uninformed people posting fake news, lies and general bull kaka.

So far Trump has 74 CERTIFIED electoral votes. Biden has 35 CERTIFIED electoral votes so how is Biden winning and "President elect"? Biden is not winning and the fact that the news media and Democrats are trying to push this crap on us as fast as they can tells me it's a scam. Trump is winning in the legal, real world. All we get though is bull kaka.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

So far Trump has 74 CERTIFIED electoral votes. Biden has 35 CERTIFIED electoral votes so how is Biden winning and "President elect"? Biden is not winning and the fact that the news media and Democrats are trying to push this crap on us as fast as they can tells me it's a scam. Trump is winning in the legal, real world. All we get though is bull kaka.
    What planet are you living on?

Yes I was and I'm still not a Republican. I think of myself as Independent. I don't think of myself as American anymore so I can think whatever I want.

What bugs me are uninformed people posting fake news, lies and general bull kaka.

I think we all just should sit back and wait a month or so, then there will be a president of the US. No matter if we agree with whom ever it will be, our chances to change anything about it is...... well, ain't this Russia? Ain't it us that decides whom ever will be the president of the US? Me think so.
    Wally, contact your friends in the right places, and they will make your wish come true.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hans.KK For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (24-11-2020), nicklcool (24-11-2020), Uncle Wally (24-11-2020)

A judge in Pennsylvania has stopped the certification of the election! A big, big win for Trump.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

rusmeister (26-11-2020)

So what did we learn today?

That 1.8 million mail in ballots were sent out in Pennsylvania. 2.5 million mail in ballots were counted.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

rusmeister (26-11-2020), TheInterocitor (26-11-2020)

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...

That 1.8 million mail in ballots were sent out in Pennsylvania. 2.5 million mail in ballots were counted.
    That's just a small error. Where's some real proof of election fraud?

Don't bother to answer, there's just us *crickets* out here. *cricket* *cricket* *cricket* *cricket* *cricket* *cricket* *cricket* *cricket* *cricket* *cricket*
    *cricket* *cricket* *cricket* *cricket* *cricket* *cricket* *cricket* *cricket* *cricket* *cricket*...
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

17. The Following User Says Thank You to TheInterocitor For This Useful Post:

rusmeister (26-11-2020)

Not sure where this is all going, but there are definite signs that the self-congratulatory Biden/Harris totem pole is teetering and swaying on a foundation of sand. It's clearly not over yet, despite the desperate repetitions by Bloomberg Media and the rest of them, as well as the small Leftist group on this forum.

If Trump does win, there are still definite concerns that need to be addressed. I don't think Hans and the Leftists are entirely wrong about everything. But buying time to prevent the social collapse that must follow this kind of enforced assertion of a new and very un-American way of life on people indefinitely, the Great Reset using the pandemic as an excuse seems to me to be priority.If the Dems win, I would expect a social collapse at least on the order of the Soviet Union in 1991 at some point over the next ten years. I think we'd buy a few decades of relative stability if Trump wins. (A real clampdown on election fraud would certainly follow, among other things.)

It's kind of funny how the Left's proposed reforms, from the New Green Deal, the imposition of multi-"gender" and identity politics, "Defund the Police" and so on, mirror in a negative way the actually good movements of perestroika and glasnost. Just as actually good principles threatened the stability of a system built on bad principles, so the bad principles they propose (however good the intentions) threaten the stability of a system initially founded on decidedly good principles. But I'd rather not see the US reflect the fate of the Soviet Union.

If true, that would be of significance, but it is not true!

If true, that would be of significance, but it is not true!
    So I'm sure you have some proof right?

A judge in Pennsylvania has stopped the certification of the election! A big, big win for Trump.
    Not sure what news you read!

Not sure what news you read!
    One that actually provides the news not cover it up like the news you must be reading.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast