littleangels        English Nanny
Page 1 of 13 123456711 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump gives in. but still insists he did not win because he was cheated out of victory!

Trump gives in. but still insists he did not win because he was cheated out of victory!

There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

Hans.KK (24-11-2020)

Such a sore loser - not one lawsuit has had any shred of evidence of fraud and all have been unsuccessful so far!
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TolkoRaz For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (24-11-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    Such a sore loser - not one lawsuit has had any shred of evidence of fraud and all have been unsuccessful so far!
    Where did you get that from, a Facebook fact check?

One law suit got turned down and that's good for Trump because it can now go to the SCOTUS! I know there are at least three judges there that would love to stick it to Joe Biden and Kamala "knee pads" Harris.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    Where did you get that from, a Facebook fact check?

One law suit got turned down and that's good for Trump because it can now go to the SCOTUS! I know there are at least three judges there that would love to stick it to Joe Biden and Kamala "knee pads" Harris.
    Wally, just admit it, we all know that deep, deep inside you are a Democrat, it is just so painful to admit it, but we are here for you, we will help and support you all the way.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Hans.KK For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (24-11-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Hans.KK View Post
    Wally, just admit it, we all know that deep, deep inside you are a Democrat, it is just so painful to admit it, but we are here for you, we will help and support you all the way.
    Yes I was and I'm still not a Republican. I think of myself as Independent. I don't think of myself as American anymore so I can think whatever I want.

What bugs me are uninformed people posting fake news, lies and general bull kaka.

So far Trump has 74 CERTIFIED electoral votes. Biden has 35 CERTIFIED electoral votes so how is Biden winning and "President elect"? Biden is not winning and the fact that the news media and Democrats are trying to push this crap on us as fast as they can tells me it's a scam. Trump is winning in the legal, real world. All we get though is bull kaka.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

So far Trump has 74 CERTIFIED electoral votes. Biden has 35 CERTIFIED electoral votes so how is Biden winning and "President elect"? Biden is not winning and the fact that the news media and Democrats are trying to push this crap on us as fast as they can tells me it's a scam. Trump is winning in the legal, real world. All we get though is bull kaka.
    What planet are you living on?
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!

Yes I was and I'm still not a Republican. I think of myself as Independent. I don't think of myself as American anymore so I can think whatever I want.

What bugs me are uninformed people posting fake news, lies and general bull kaka.

I think we all just should sit back and wait a month or so, then there will be a president of the US. No matter if we agree with whom ever it will be, our chances to change anything about it is...... well, ain't this Russia? Ain't it us that decides whom ever will be the president of the US? Me think so.
    Wally, contact your friends in the right places, and they will make your wish come true.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hans.KK For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (24-11-2020), nicklcool (24-11-2020), Uncle Wally (24-11-2020)

Rock'n'roll planet, the place that rocks, 100% pure rock.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Hans.KK For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (24-11-2020)

The one that has rules and laws like in the US Constitution and Electoral College. As of this moment Trump has 74 CERTIFIED electoral votes and Biden has 35 CERTIFIED electoral votes. You know the votes that makes someone a president.

You have been listening to too much crappola from CNN, MSNBC and other CIA controlled media.

I think we all just should sit back and wait a month or so, then there will be a president of the US. No matter if we agree with whom ever it will be, our chances to change anything about it is...... well, ain't this Russia? Ain't it us that decides whom ever will be the president of the US? Me think so.
    Wally, contact your friends in the right places, and they will make your wish come true.
    Yes it does not matter much because as we have seen over the last four years that the US president does not have power to help people much if the deep state and the bank cabal don't want it.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (24-11-2020), nicklcool (24-11-2020)

Actually I'm too old for that now. Old and crusty.

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    Ja, you and Raz are living on planet of rocks, in the Stone Age, chee-ing like out-of-tune Chimpanzee chorale mimicking the cacophony of the Neanderthal media.
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    Nobody has any electoral votes, the electoral college does not meet until mid-December, which BTW, was how long Al Gore prolonged the election in 2000.
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

Quote Originally Posted by TheInterocitor View Post
    Nobody has any electoral votes, the electoral college does not meet until mid-December, which BTW, was how long Al Gore prolonged the election in 2000.
    It's the governor of each state that certifies the election in each state. They then take that certification to the Electoral College. Does anyone know how the US election system works?

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (24-11-2020), Hans.KK (24-11-2020)

It's now Trump 81 Biden 54

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...n-tracker.html

Page 1 of 13 123456711 ... LastLast