littleangels        English Nanny
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump gives in. but still insists he did not win because he was cheated out of victory!

Not sure where this is all going, but there are definite signs that the self-congratulatory Biden/Harris totem pole is teetering and swaying on a foundation of sand. It's clearly not over yet, despite the desperate repetitions by Bloomberg Media and the rest of them, as well as the small Leftist group on this forum.

If Trump does win, there are still definite concerns that need to be addressed. I don't think Hans and the Leftists are entirely wrong about everything. But buying time to prevent the social collapse that must follow this kind of enforced assertion of a new and very un-American way of life on people indefinitely, the Great Reset using the pandemic as an excuse seems to me to be priority.If the Dems win, I would expect a social collapse at least on the order of the Soviet Union in 1991 at some point over the next ten years. I think we'd buy a few decades of relative stability if Trump wins. (A real clampdown on election fraud would certainly follow, among other things.)

It's kind of funny how the Left's proposed reforms, from the New Green Deal, the imposition of multi-"gender" and identity politics, "Defund the Police" and so on, mirror in a negative way the actually good movements of perestroika and glasnost. Just as actually good principles threatened the stability of a system built on bad principles, so the bad principles they propose (however good the intentions) threaten the stability of a system initially founded on decidedly good principles. But I'd rather not see the US reflect the fate of the Soviet Union.

Quote Originally Posted by rusmeister View Post
    Not sure where this is all going, but there are definite signs that the self-congratulatory Biden/Harris totem pole is teetering and swaying on a foundation of sand. It's clearly not over yet, despite the desperate repetitions by Bloomberg Media and the rest of them, as well as the small Leftist group on this forum.

If Trump does win, there are still definite concerns that need to be addressed. I don't think Hans and the Leftists are entirely wrong about everything. But buying time to prevent the social collapse that must follow this kind of enforced assertion of a new and very un-American way of life on people indefinitely, the Great Reset using the pandemic as an excuse seems to me to be priority.If the Dems win, I would expect a social collapse at least on the order of the Soviet Union in 1991 at some point over the next ten years. I think we'd buy a few decades of relative stability if Trump wins. (A real clampdown on election fraud would certainly follow, among other things.)

It's kind of funny how the Left's proposed reforms, from the New Green Deal, the imposition of multi-"gender" and identity politics, "Defund the Police" and so on, mirror in a negative way the actually good movements of perestroika and glasnost. Just as actually good principles threatened the stability of a system built on bad principles, so the bad principles they propose (however good the intentions) threaten the stability of a system initially founded on decidedly good principles. But I'd rather not see the US reflect the fate of the Soviet Union.
    I think stability would only last 4 more years if Trump wins, unless Don Jr. runs and wins in 2024. The elite are hell bent on getting their agenda moving and will use every dirty trick in the book. I said hell bent because they are followers of Satan for sure. Has anyone else noticed that rings of human trafficking are being caught on a bigger scale these last four years? Every few months more children are saved.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    A judge in Pennsylvania has stopped the certification of the election! A big, big win for Trump.
    Not sure what news you read!
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!

So what did we learn today?

That 1.8 million mail in ballots were sent out in Pennsylvania. 2.5 million mail in ballots were counted.
    If true, that would be of significance, but it is not true!

Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    If true, that would be of significance, but it is not true!
    So I'm sure you have some proof right?
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

One that actually provides the news not cover it up like the news you must be reading.

Shared from Yandex Zen
    https://sputniknews.com/us/202011261...zen.yandex.com

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (28-11-2020), rusmeister (27-11-2020)

Wally, you are just envious because you do not have the connections that Biden have, he may be closer to god that you are, think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hans.KK View Post
    Wally, you are just envious because you do not have the connections that Biden have, he may be closer to god that you are, think about it.
    Can he get big fat Cuban cigars? I think not!

Did he ever meet Natlee? I think not!

Has ever been to Schapovo? I think not!

Until he can say any one of those things he's just a corrupt, pedophile, loser!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

Hans.KK (27-11-2020)

One that actually provides the news not cover it up like the news you must be reading.
    A US federal appeals court has firmly rejected the Trump campaign's attempt to block President-elect Joe Biden from being declared winner in Pennsylvania.

The panel of three judges deemed the case was without merit, saying the Trump campaign had not made specific allegations or provided proof.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to TolkoRaz For This Useful Post:

Hans.KK (28-11-2020)

A US federal appeals court has firmly rejected the Trump campaign's attempt to block President-elect Joe Biden from being declared winner in Pennsylvania.

The panel of three judges deemed the case was without merit, saying the Trump campaign had not made specific allegations or provided proof.

That just happened yesterday so what are you trying to pull? The news I first posted was correct. The funniest thing about this latest news is that one of the judges was appointed by Trump!

The panel of three judges deemed the case was without merit, saying the Trump campaign had not made specific allegations or provided proof.[/I]
    Why are we some that are not surprised at all?
    What conspiracy against Trump is what we can't see?
    Why is it that we are some who want to see clear evidence of fraud, deception, cheating, deception, etc. evidence that can stand in court?
    Why are we some people that don't blindly believe Trump's unsubstantiated claims?
    Why don't we all just follow the great, wise and intelligent leader?

After all, it can't be because we're left-wing independent thinking individuals, who likes to form our own opinions based on facts and not on wishful thinking?

I'm personally sorry that Trump doesn't get another period, and I hope Trump have the money, and will be given permission to go all the way to the Supreme Court of the United States.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Hans.KK For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (28-11-2020)

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    Quote Originally Posted by rusmeister View Post
    ...If the Dems win, I would expect a social collapse at least on the order of the Soviet Union in 1991 at some point over the next ten years..
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally
    I think stability would only last 4 more years if Trump wins
    I'd give it 1-1/2 years. This is the supersonic age, or whatever you want to call it. Things move as fast as you can reload a web page, on a historical scale. By then we will know if the society is going to resemble the "Great Reset" pods like in the movie, "The Matrix". I would say by mid-2022, we will be moving down the path of what I would call the "the Great Moral Reawakening" totally rejecting the globalists and group-think of the Hollywood "Max Max" crowd.
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hans.KK View Post
    Why are we some that are not surprised at all?
    What conspiracy against Trump is what we can't see?
    Why is it that we are some who want to see clear evidence of fraud, deception, cheating, deception, etc. evidence that can stand in court?
    Why are we some people that don't blindly believe Trump's unsubstantiated claims?
    Why don't we all just follow the great, wise and intelligent leader?

After all, it can't be because we're left-wing independent thinking individuals, who likes to form our own opinions based on facts and not on wishful thinking?

I'm personally sorry that Trump doesn't get another period, and I hope Trump have the money, and will be given permission to go all the way to the Supreme Court of the United States.
    There is a ton of evidence, and 1000's of signed, sworn affidavits. The media (and Left-wing judges) blindfolds itself, then says "I don't see anything."

Вот кстати, "left-wing" and "independent thinking" is an oxymoron.

I would like to find any numbers, to do my own statistical comparisons, but I can find nowhere where there is county comparisons of 2020 with 2016 elections. No one in the "news" will give you actual drill-down of numbers. Nevertheless, as well as the real evidence, some statistical oddities (VERY ODD, I mean stretching the Bell Curve's Standard Deviations from here to the moon!).

Biden might be the first U.S. president in 60 years to lose the bellwether states of Ohio and Florida. Remarkably, Shurk noted, "despite national polling giving Biden a lead in both states, he lost Ohio by eight points and Florida by more than three."

"Even more unbelievably, Biden is on his way to winning the White House after having lost almost every historic bellwether county across the country," Shurk wrote. "The Wall Street Journal and The Epoch Times independently analyzed the results of 19 counties around the United States that have nearly perfect presidential voting records over the last 40 years. President Trump won every single bellwether county, except Clallam County in Washington.

"Whereas the former VP picked up Clallam by about three points, President Trump's margin of victory in the other 18 counties averaged over 16 points. In a larger list of 58 bellwether counties that have correctly picked the president since 2000, Trump won 51 of them by an average of 15 points, while the other seven went to Biden by around four points. Bellwether counties overwhelmingly chose President Trump, but Biden found a path to victory anyway."

Biden Topped Hillary Clinton in Just a Few Cities

Polling guru Richard Baris of Big Data Poll marveled at how "Biden underperformed Hillary Clinton in every major metro area around the country, save for Milwaukee, Detroit, Atlanta and Philadelphia."

Coincidentally, those are major cities in key battleground states the Trump campaign has questioned and sought to contest with legal challenges of voter fraud: Wisconsin, Michigan, Georgia, and Pennsylvania. The electoral college votes in those states are ultimately deciding this election.

Even The Washington Post featured an election analyst Robert Barnes who marveled: "Big cities in swing states run by Democrats . . . the vote even exceeded the number of registered voters," Shurk wrote.

Republicans Gained Around the Country, but Biden Soared

It was a "Biden miracle," Shurk noted, that Trump might lose reelection despite his GOP gaining House seats.

There were 27 House tossups, pollster noted, but Republican not only won them, they appear to have swept them all, a shocked Shurk projected.

"Democrats failed to flip a single state house chamber, while Republicans flipped both the House and Senate in New Hampshire, won the Arizona legislature, and expanded their dominance of state legislatures across the country," he added.

"Amazingly, Biden beat the guy who lifted all other Republicans to victory. Now that's historic!"
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast