littleangels        English Nanny
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567812 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump gives in. but still insists he did not win because he was cheated out of victory!

suppose it is not over until it is over?
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Not until the fat lady sings Ben, not till the fat lady sings.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

TheInterocitor (25-11-2020)

Not until the fat lady sings Ben, not till the fat lady sings.[/QUOTE]

i know that proverb. but i thought it is not -political correct- these days anymore?
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

TolkoRaz (25-11-2020), Uncle Wally (24-11-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    Not until the fat lady sings Ben, not till the fat lady sings.

i know that proverb. but i thought it is not -political correct- these days anymore?[/QUOTE]

Like I care what is political correct. If you're a fat slob you are fat slob.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (25-11-2020), TheInterocitor (25-11-2020)

Bad news for Trump.

Pennsylvania has just CERTIFIED Biden as winner of the Pennsylvania presidential election. It will be real hard for Trump to overcome that.

It is SO obvious that the election results were overturned at the last minute and the after-midnight landslide for Biden engineered, that legal claims are meaningless. You might as well say they didnít have evidence that OJ killed his wife, even though we know he did.
    The point is, too many people are sure that the Dems cheated, helped by the paymasters of both major parties, such as George S***s. Sure, you can gloat now, it appears at the moment that you got the result you wanted - a rich lifelong establishment man in the beginnings of dementia (who has in fact colluded with foreign powers in a bad way, what they falsely accused Trump of doing) and a vice-replacement presidentka who has already done suppression of investigative journalism in the ďbestĒ traditions of leaders over on this side of the planet, (and who has no principles stands at all) but you donít seem to grasp the meaning of half of the nation ceasing to believe in fair and honest elections altogether, and what that is going to produce.

What are you going to have to complain about when Trump isn't around to hate, and you have the mess you actually voted for?

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rusmeister For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (25-11-2020), TheInterocitor (25-11-2020), Uncle Wally (25-11-2020)

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...

John Mccain at 2:18?
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

Quote Originally Posted by rusmeister View Post
    What are you going to have to complain about when Trump isn't around to hate, and you have the mess you actually voted for?
    If you can't get the one you love, you have to love the one you get.
    It may be put to the test here?

It is SO obvious that the election results were overturned at the last minute and the after-midnight landslide for Biden engineered, that legal claims are meaningless. You might as well say they didn’t have evidence that OJ killed his wife, even though we know he did.
    The point is, too many people are sure that the Dems cheated, helped by the paymasters of both major parties, such as George S***s. Sure, you can gloat now, it appears at the moment that you got the result you wanted - a rich lifelong establishment man in the beginnings of dementia (who has in fact colluded with foreign powers in a bad way, what they falsely accused Trump of doing) and a vice-replacement presidentka who has already done suppression of investigative journalism in the “best” traditions of leaders over on this side of the planet, (and who has no principles stands at all) but you don’t seem to grasp the meaning of half of the nation ceasing to believe in fair and honest elections altogether, and what that is going to produce.

The news media will only report lies about how great Biden is and cover up his corruption, just like they did for Obama. I can't wait for the lock down that will soon come and put millions of Americans in complete poverty.

Quote Originally Posted by Hans.KK View Post
    I don’t see any thinking happening in this thought. All this says is to be satisfied with whatever you have. If you really held that as a principle, you would have applied it to Trump as well. If it’s something you’ll only profess when you are satisfied with the outcome, then you don’t really believe it. It’s like saying, “I love my enemies, except when I don’t like them.”

I donít see any thinking happening in this thought. All this says is to be satisfied with whatever you have. If you really held that as a principle, you would have applied it to Trump as well. If itís something youíll only profess when you are satisfied with the outcome, then you donít really believe it. Itís like saying, ďI love my enemies, except when I donít like them.Ē
    The Left is, as always, a glittering tower of purposeful ignorance and hypocrisy.

Methinks this is attempt to apply the Stephen Stills song "Love the One You're With" to politics.

Which song always bothered me because it seemed to legitimize, even promote, unfaithfulness.

So a spike in votes gives Biden almost 600,000 votes to 3200 for Trump. Yup no fraud there.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

rusmeister (26-11-2020), TheInterocitor (26-11-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    Such a sore loser - not one lawsuit has had any shred of evidence of fraud and all have been unsuccessful so far!
    A judge in Pennsylvania has stopped the certification of the election! A big, big win for Trump.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

rusmeister (26-11-2020)

So what did we learn today?

That 1.8 million mail in ballots were sent out in Pennsylvania. 2.5 million mail in ballots were counted.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

rusmeister (26-11-2020), TheInterocitor (26-11-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    So what did we learn today?

That 1.8 million mail in ballots were sent out in Pennsylvania. 2.5 million mail in ballots were counted.
    That's just a small error. Where's some real proof of election fraud?

Don't bother to answer, there's just us *crickets* out here. *cricket* *cricket* *cricket* *cricket* *cricket* *cricket* *cricket* *cricket* *cricket* *cricket*
    *cricket* *cricket* *cricket* *cricket* *cricket* *cricket* *cricket* *cricket* *cricket* *cricket*...

23. The Following User Says Thank You to TheInterocitor For This Useful Post:

rusmeister (26-11-2020)

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567812 ... LastLast