littleangels        English Nanny
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 186

Thread: Trump gives in. but still insists he did not win because he was cheated out of victory!

  1. #91
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    Posts
    4,176
    Thanked: 1460
    Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    ...
    It was the most fair and secure election held in the US of A's history!
    That's the most AliceinWonderland statement since Clinton said "I did not have sex with that woman."

    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to TheInterocitor For This Useful Post:

    Uncle Wally (04-12-2020)

  3. #92
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    Posts
    4,176
    Thanked: 1460
    Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    Uncle Wally, even Trump knows its game over!

    It is now time for him and his fanatics to stop playing to the crowd! and just accept that he lost a fair election.
    That's about what Pontius Pilate said to Jesus: "You need to stop playing to the crowd."

    A fair election?

    It was not a fair election. It was, BY FAR, the single MOST CORRUPT election in US history.

    At least in Belarus, everyone knows it's a corrupt election system. This US election one was far more devious, deceptive, pernicious and machiavellian than anything seen in world history.

    BTW, Barr is Deep State, not a friend of Trump.
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

  4. #93
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    Posts
    4,176
    Thanked: 1460
    I do not need a lecture or advice about FAIRNESS from a depraved cabal of race-baiting amoral hatemongers (Democrats/media), nor do I need to turn my country over to those who provide cover and financial support for criminals who shoot and loot, smash windows, burn down churches, tear down statues, and rip apart the bonds of social cohesion.
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

  5. #94
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    8,300
    Thanked: 1161
    Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    I am sure you know the Shahada and the 5 Pillars of Islam? Specifically, there is no God but Allah, and Muhammad is his messenger..............

    Now, please can we get back to Trump and the election?

    Thanks
    I assume from your post that your answer to my question is that you indeed affirm the Shahada. Thank you. You always implied it indirectly, but had never made your stance clear before. It is helpful when we lay our cards on the table.

    Since jihad IS the Islamic agenda in the West, as everywhere, I’m already back at the election. Specifically, please tell me why CAIR and the Muslim Brotherhood back the Democrats and Ihlan Omar? How do they feel about letting a woman assume the lead and cooperating with kafir who practice buggery and worse? Explain these clear contradictions of Islamic teaching and their politics, please.

  6. #95
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    Posts
    4,176
    Thanked: 1460
    Quote Originally Posted by rusmeister View Post
    I assume from your post that your answer to my question is that you indeed affirm the Shahada. Thank you. You always implied it indirectly, but had never made your stance clear before. It is helpful when we lay our cards on the table.

    Since jihad IS the Islamic agenda in the West, as everywhere, I’m already back at the election. Specifically, please tell me why CAIR and the Muslim Brotherhood back the Democrats and Ihlan Omar? How do they feel about letting a woman assume the lead and cooperating with kafir who practice buggery and worse? Explain these clear contradictions of Islamic teaching and their politics, please.
    I can't see that the majority of American Muslims back CAIR, as most American Hispanics do not support La Raza, most whites do not support the KKK, and increasingly, blacks do not support BLM. Trump got a larger percentage of black votes than any Republican since the 1950's. And anyway, the 2nd-generation of Muslim immigrants, and the children of all immigrants, are (unfortunately) secularized by the public education system.
    Last edited by TheInterocitor; 02-12-2020 at 20:59.
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

  7. #96
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    Posts
    4,176
    Thanked: 1460
    TR and Hans, I can understand why you are so vehement about the "election." You do not have access to the real "news."

    The media, along with Big Tech, is covering up and censoring, ignoring, ALL reports of voter fraud. Total suppression. If you attempt to post, on Big tech, news of election fraud, or unapproved news of Covid, your account is deleted.

    You do not see such "unapproved" data, because you are being denied access to these reports by the traditional media and Big Tech.

    The "news' may have been trustworthy in the past, and a reliable source of information. In years past, the "news" did not distort reality.

    You may have observed the "news" in the past, and what you observed correlated with reality.

    However, the media has been totally corrupted and in 2020 does not provide you with correct or real information.
    Last edited by TheInterocitor; 02-12-2020 at 21:01.
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

  8. #97
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    8,300
    Thanked: 1161
    Quote Originally Posted by TheInterocitor View Post
    I can't see that the majority of American Muslims back CAIR, as most American Hispanics do not support La Raza, most whites do not support the KKK, and increasingly, blacks do not support BLM. Trump got a larger percentage of black votes than any Republican since the 1950's. And anyway, the 2nd-generation of Muslim immigrants, and the children of all immigrants, are (unfortunately) secularized by the public education system.
    I think you miss the point from the get-go.
    Islam is not a democracy. Majorities are irrelevant. There are masses of nominal believers, who dismiss the behaviors of Mohammed that they secretly disapprove of that they are supposed to admire and emulate, and then there is a minority that honestly believes that they ought to accept their own tradition completely, without cherry-picking, because they really believe it to be divine, and mandated for them, their role being to submit to the will of Allah as revealed in the Koran, the Hadith and the Sirah.
    Most Muslims, in the US and elsewhere, like most Christians, most Jews, most Hindus, etc, are nominal believers. At most, they choose the teachings they like and emphasize them, and dismiss the ones they don’t. They tailor their religion to suit them, rather than themselves to what their religion would have them be. But those majorities do not determine the character of the religion. It is the adherence of the truly faithful that do determine it. Thus, Christianity should be judged, not by the lazy, drunken, vice-riddled clergy and laity, but by its saints, those that fulfill its ideal. Islam should be judged by those that truly imitate the Prophet Mohammed, and conduct jihad of the sword as well as the word, and not by the kind and indifferent masses that don’t take that imperative seriously.
    If you look at the nations where Islam dominates, you find that at least the nominal masses are under the shadow of the minority of true believers, and dare not challenge them, and more often, are generally irrelevant to the social mores heavily influenced or wholly established by that minority, and here, Sunni, Shiite, Sufi, matters not at all. Daniel Pearl was murdered by Sufis.
    In the US, when they have amassed enough political influence, they will use it to sweep secular education and mores away everywhere they hold sway and establish Sharia law, and the majority of Muslims, including American converts, will either approve or remain silent. Currently, the minority that matters has limited but growing influence in Michigan, Minnesota, and California, but it is decidedly growing and will not remain confined to those states. When she is no longer needed, Ihlan Omar and those like her will be trodden underfoot. And most other Americans will be by then too afraid to resist.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to rusmeister For This Useful Post:

    TheInterocitor (03-12-2020)

  10. #98
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    13,807
    Thanked: 4171
    Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    Uncle Wally, even Trump knows its game over!

    It is now time for him and his fanatics to stop playing to the crowd! and just accept that he lost a fair election.
    Hey Trump and his supporters had to put up with 4 years of "not my president" Russian collusion hoax, impeachment hoax. There are over 80 million people who voted for Trump and see the news media and deep state as undemocratic and Un-American. You also confused fanatics like antifa and BLM with law abiding citizens like Trump voters. You know the people who have jobs and families who peacefully show support for Trump. I am not a great Trump supporter but I do like that he didn't start any new wars, a first for a president in a long time! He also talked honestly and that's what the deep state hated most. When asked about Putin and him being "a killer" Trump replied "There are lots of killers, you think we are so innocent?" What's not to like about truth?
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

    rusmeister (03-12-2020), TheInterocitor (03-12-2020)

  12. #99
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    St. Petersburg, Russia
    Posts
    2,243
    Thanked: 1058
    It is close to Christmas if any one had noticed in these strange times.

    I found this one "Obama - Trump", when will we see a good one on "Trump - Biden"?


  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Hans.KK For This Useful Post:

    Uncle Wally (03-12-2020)

  14. #100
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    13,807
    Thanked: 4171
    https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/d...e310e2bb66e3e1


    Read it and weep Tolko, the DOJ investigation into voting fraud is not over.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

  15. #101
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    ALWAYS in trouble.....
    Posts
    19,445
    Thanked: 6238
    Quote Originally Posted by TheInterocitor View Post

    BTW, Barr is Deep State, not a friend of Trump.
    Barr is not part of the fictitious Deep State and he had not held office since 1993!

    He was personally selected and appointed with Trump's wishes because he is a very solid Trump loyalist!
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!


  16. #102
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    ALWAYS in trouble.....
    Posts
    19,445
    Thanked: 6238
    Quote Originally Posted by TheInterocitor View Post
    TR and Hans, I can understand why you are so vehement about the "election." You do not have access to the real "news."

    The media, along with Big Tech, is covering up and censoring, ignoring, ALL reports of voter fraud. Total suppression. If you attempt to post, on Big tech, news of election fraud, or unapproved news of Covid, your account is deleted.

    You do not see such "unapproved" data, because you are being denied access to these reports by the traditional media and Big Tech.

    The "news' may have been trustworthy in the past, and a reliable source of information. In years past, the "news" did not distort reality.

    You may have observed the "news" in the past, and what you observed correlated with reality.

    However, the media has been totally corrupted and in 2020 does not provide you with correct or real information.
    On the flip side, you and Uncle Wally are deafened and blinded by fake news and disinformation, as well as this cheap YouTube conspiracy videos.............
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!


  17. The Following User Says Thank You to TolkoRaz For This Useful Post:

    Hans.KK (03-12-2020)

  18. #103
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    ALWAYS in trouble.....
    Posts
    19,445
    Thanked: 6238
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    Hey Trump and his supporters had to put up with 4 years of "not my president" Russian collusion hoax, impeachment hoax. There are over 80 million people who voted for Trump and see the news media and deep state as undemocratic and Un-American. You also confused fanatics like antifa and BLM with law abiding citizens like Trump voters. You know the people who have jobs and families who peacefully show support for Trump. I am not a great Trump supporter but I do like that he didn't start any new wars, a first for a president in a long time! He also talked honestly and that's what the deep state hated most. When asked about Putin and him being "a killer" Trump replied "There are lots of killers, you think we are so innocent?" What's not to like about truth?
    If Trump likes the truth so much, why does he so vigorously peddle fake news and lies on an almost hourly basis?
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!


  19. #104
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    ALWAYS in trouble.....
    Posts
    19,445
    Thanked: 6238
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/d...e310e2bb66e3e1


    Read it and weep Tolko, the DOJ investigation into voting fraud is not over.
    Uncle Wally, even Trump gets it now!

    You really do remind me of somebody in a stormy sea clinging onto the last available life jacket / buoyancy vest.............
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!


  20. #105
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    8,300
    Thanked: 1161
    Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    If Trump likes the truth so much, why does he so vigorously peddle fake news and lies on an almost hourly basis?
    What’s amazing to me, Tolko, is your faith in the mainstream news, in CNN, Bloomberg, the major networks, the NYT, Washington Post, etc. It’s a childlike faith that those organizations, who belong to a few supremely rich men, tell us the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. One would think that someone of your knowledge and experience should be able to grasp that they exist, not to report truth and let public opinion form itself from the truth, but to form public opinion in a manner favorable to its owners. Yet you speak as a child in talking as if Trump were silly in talking about fake news, which IS false news meant for that evil end. Have you never seen the film, “Wag the Dog”? Have you not heard the current news about James O’Keefe busting CNN, having recorded their plans to produce fake news discussed by their own executive leadership?

    Really, you should retract your denial, and consider those facts in light of your own post about people devaluing facts that you made just now. It is hypocritical to complain about others ignoring facts, and then to ignore such enormous facts yourself, if only you might attack “the big bad orange man”.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •