littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: a Russian beat an Austrian at tennis. so be it.- Misha - had the better nerves....

a Russian beat an Austrian at tennis. so be it.- Misha - had the better nerves....

There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    And yesterday he beat Rafael Nadal, World No. 2, in the semi-finals.

Now the question is, can he top Djokovic? Djokovic accidentally hit the ball into a referee, and the media is very unfriendly to him now. He's not playing so good because of all the criticism. It was an accident, he did not do it on puirpose.

The New York fans treated Medvedev like scheiss, at the US Open. I wish him the best.
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

The New York fans treated Medvedev like scheiss, at the US Open. I wish him the best.[/QUOTE]

what did you expect? fair play and may the best win is NOT for them... and how can a RUSSIAN win? those commis full of doping and all that crap. the press will for sure spew out in their next issues.
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

Hans.KK (23-11-2020)

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    It's only in the last couple of years that the NY fans became partisan, you know, after years of daily Russia-bashing by the media. Russia is the "enemy" who interferes in our elections, and any Russian is treated in a racist manner by the racist media.

Professional tennis, like all sports, has become politicized, in the USA. How else to explain the strict enforcement of drug policy against Maria Sharapova, suspending her from tennis for a year, over an innocent mistake, while ignoring gross abuse and misuse of drugs by American black, and white, tennis players, and banning the director of Russian tennis for making a joke about the Williams sisters. I turn off the audio when I watch tennis, the American commentators are as biased as some old-time bigot. These a-holes think the audience, watching sports, finds interesting their partisan political comments? But there are stupid viewers, who believe what they see and hear on TV. Too many of them.
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheInterocitor For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (23-11-2020), Uncle Wally (23-11-2020)