littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Watching Live Action

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...

Watching Live Action

I was finally able to insert myself into the "parents only" basketball tournament game, although I am not a parent. First game I have seen live since last year. Luckily it was our home team playing. I sat on the opposing side, where nobody knows me, and clapped for them. The concession stands are all closed, no popcorn or hot dogs. The water faucets are also closed. Weird scene. Usually there are 10x as many people there and the nose from the crowd can get LOUD.

Have to figure out another way to get in the back door on Thursday. Don't want the coach to see me and yell "You're not on the list!" Or I can pose as media, or take the elevator by the side door, bypass the ticket booth.

Seems like the government has us all on a "list" - Schindler's list.
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

Quote Originally Posted by TheInterocitor View Post
    I was finally able to insert myself into the "parents only" basketball tournament game, although I am not a parent. First game I have seen live since last year. Luckily it was our home team playing. I sat on the opposing side, where nobody knows me, and clapped for them. The concession stands are all closed, no popcorn or hot dogs. The water faucets are also closed. Weird scene. Usually there are 10x as many people there and the nose from the crowd can get LOUD.

Have to figure out another way to get in the back door on Thursday. Don't want the coach to see me and yell "You're not on the list!" Or I can pose as media, or take the elevator by the side door, bypass the ticket booth.

Seems like the government has us all on a "list" - Schindler's list.
    watch out now with the latest news from -over there -. they might brand you as -terrorist- and you end up with an orange suit in Guantanamo. with electric clips on your best parts...
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-issues...171250871.html
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    watch out now with the latest news from -over there -. they might brand you as -terrorist- and you end up with an orange suit in Guantanamo. with electric clips on your best parts...
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-issues...171250871.html
    Now I know what it must have felt like to be a Russian in the 1950's.

I was going to put a black sign in the front yard "R.I.P. America - Born: 1776, Died: 2021" but I decided not to. Don't need some Leftist snowflakes/terrorists throwing rocks or to attract the attention for my "wrong thoughts" and "wrong speech" from the newly-awakened Dobermanns of Biden's FBI- and CIA-run Fascist regime and the ubiquitous Cancel Culture.

Friday, I got in to the basketball game. The ticket-taker stopped me, called the director of the tournament, who saw me and waved me in. I had told him Tuesday I own two sports websites, so technically, I was media.

Saturday, the championship game, I took a clipboard, and walked inside, holding the clipboard at my side. As if I was on important business. Walked straight ahead, not looking at anyone, as if I was an official. I walked to the elevator and did not make eye contact with anyone. No one bothered me, no one called me. Got on the elevator, up to the 2nd floor, then down into the arena.

Walk around with a clipboard, everyone thinks you're an official.

Shakespeare was right: "All the world's a stage..."

When I got inside, I saw my friend who wouldn't tell me how he got in ("my friend let me in"), and there appeared to be a lot of people who were there despite restrictions.

When I got inside, I saw my friend who wouldn't tell me how he got in ("my friend let me in"), and there appeared to be a lot of people who were there despite restrictions.[/QUOTE]

was it that game? -we- can watch it live on ORF sports channel..https://www.oe24.at/sport/us-sports/...387392-0-46387
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....