littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: that is a disgrace indeed. having to collect food from citizens for a hospital!!!!!!

that is a disgrace indeed. having to collect food from citizens for a hospital!!!!!!

I have the article quickly translated and copied from facebook. i also have heard something on the TV new. unfortunately i did not pay enough attention to it. let's hope VV will hear about it. and everybody concerned will have to pay for it. Unfortunately things in Russia seem to work only when VV puts his fist down. CHITA should be opened for those scumbags!!!!!!!

-Shame for the region. In Krasnoyarsk, the regional state TV channel tells how Achinskaya hospital asks residents of the region to help with carrots and potatoes, cereals and pasta, because there is nothing to feed the patients. From the TV screen to the whole edge, it is reported that these food items are ready to accept from the population without documents confirming the quality and safety of food products. How could you prove the situation that the chief doctor would take the risk of criminal responsibility for the quality of food? Rospotrebnadzor will punish for this at the first test, the prosecutor's office will put up a presentation. And what kind of martial law in the region?
    The quality of work of the Ministry of Health and Administration of Krasnoyarsk Krai does not fit into any common sense. Officials continue to live a normal lifestyle, drive expensive foreign cars, fly airplanes, receive salary, deputies receive orders and medals, and at this time in cities and districts of the region residents must collect and carry the latter to feed patients in covid hospitals and hospitals ?
    Residents of Krasnoyarsk Territory will now not only carry precinct therapists at their own expense, but also collect food for hospitals. Personally, I don't mind, and I've already participated in such an action, but why do we need such regional authorities? Get orders and medals?
    For the Krasnoyarsk Territory, the world-famous Pole Gold, Mermaid, Nornickel, Rosneft, collecting potatoes and carrots from the population is a complete disgrace!-
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (18-11-2020)

All the world's Kremlin,
    And all the men and women merely agents

4. The Following User Says Thank You to FatAndy For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (19-11-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by FatAndy View Post
    administration there is backpedaling big time now...
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....