littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: THIS.

THIS.

This is what I see hope for the future in. Parents raising their kids right.

Indoctrination, brainwashing, but it's a beautiful sight when the adorable little ones show off exactly as instructed.

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    All education is indoctrination, but I remember my liberal arts education taught me how to think, not what to think.

That said, it was a decade before I stumbled on the concept that human beings are spiritual beings, not just intelligent animals, as the social sciences instruct us.
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheInterocitor For This Useful Post:

nicklcool (15-11-2020), rusmeister (15-11-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Hans.KK View Post
    Indoctrination, brainwashing, but it's a beautiful sight when the adorable little ones show off exactly as instructed.
    Well, yes, all education is indoctrination. The thing is, you are using those words in the popular sense, implying bad/false education. I see it as good/true education, because it is. If our brains are dirty and full of filth, perhaps they OUGHT to be washed. And not in any sense of mindlessness, but in a sense of having them cleared so they can think clearly.
    I guess the question is, what indoctrination did you receive, as an adult as well as a child?

The only civilization that became remotely able to conduct what has been dubiously called an “Enlightenment”, that both developed science and technology AND produced places that the whole world wound up wanting to immigrate to was the only one permeated by the culture that preserved and valued THAT text. The people that produced the concepts of the university and parliament were people who believed in God and in devils, and that Jesus Christ was God incarnate walking on this planet smack dab in the middle of the highest civilization of the ancient world.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to rusmeister For This Useful Post:

TheInterocitor (15-11-2020)

Moscow Orange Line, oh Yeah, I'm movin' on up!

Exactly Hans, now do a post on the merits of teaching children about homosexuality (Mary has two mommies, etc.), letting children wear sexual clothing (ever tried finding a knee-length or lower dress for a girl!?), filling children's guts with processed sugar crap and filling their minds with cartoons and video games, etc.
    There ARE brainwashing operations going on, but your (apparent) animus towards religion has you barking up the wrong tree, my friend.
    I am fascinated by Russia, this country with frigid weather, hard souls, and hot girls!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nicklcool For This Useful Post:

rusmeister (17-11-2020), TheInterocitor (15-11-2020), Uncle Wally (15-11-2020)

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    Quote Originally Posted by nicklcool View Post
    Exactly Hans, now do a post on the merits of teaching children about homosexuality (Mary has two mommies, etc.), letting children wear sexual clothing (ever tried finding a knee-length or lower dress for a girl!?), filling children's guts with processed sugar crap and filling their minds with cartoons and video games, etc.
    There ARE brainwashing operations going on, but your (apparent) animus towards religion has you barking up the wrong tree, my friend.
    Well, at least in Russia, the public education system, working with psychiatrists, are not also filling children with behavior-modifying, mind-altering psychotropic drugs.

But in Ukraine, I walked into an office advertising "Quit Smoking Now!" and had no sooner sat down, than the "doctor" began attaching wires to my head. I told him, "I don't do electroshock!", and I was outta there...
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

Quote Originally Posted by nicklcool View Post
    Exactly Hans, now do a post on the merits of teaching children about homosexuality (Mary has two mommies, etc.)
    I have no problems that children, when they had reach a certain age, are being informed that homosexuality exist and some briefly info on what it is, but to teach that homosexuality is the order of the day and that everybody should give it a try is wrong.
    We were taught about this, at about 15-16 years old I think, it is a long time ago, who can remember that?
    But I do remember that we had a substitute teacher for chemistry, and we had him for 6 month or so, and all he did was reading some books loud for us, books he liked and thought we should know about, one was banned on several public library's and often a subject for debate in the parliament because of one line that describe a homosexual act, nothing special, but for the religious and "God, the King, and the Fatherland" political parties it was the end of the world.
    I do not remember that anyone was caught in depravity or the like, those who were sexually deviant (they were there, and you did not know much about this as a child, that realisation came first many years later) they remained in their slightly unhappy world regularly bullied by all others, most lived their life quite well on from there. But the teacher, well he got banned and was kicked out.

letting children wear sexual clothing (ever tried finding a knee-length or lower dress for a girl!?)
    Let children dress as the want, as long as it is their own stupid ideas, let them, but, things are different if a vegetable eating, pot smoking kindergarten teacher just got the great idea that everyone should be dressed up as street whores just because "we should sympathise with the outcast", not my cup of the.
    Ok, "Let them" was in for a test in the late seventy's when punk was new, the fashion dressed up punks was a joke, but the real hard core stuff that did not shower, shit and pissed in their pants and vomit all over was a hard test to be with, so I stayed away even due the the fact that some of the music was ok.

filling children's guts with processed sugar crap and filling their minds with cartoons and video games, etc.
    The way we lived when I was a teenager, what's wrong here?

I must admit that I have two pet peeve, one is that people should keep their religion to them self, same goes for their sexuality, keep it at your own home, behind your own closed doors, do not disturb me with it no matter what noble motive you may have, I do not need to be saved neither from, or to, your hell nor your heaven.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Hans.KK For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (18-11-2020)

I have no problems that children, when they had reach a certain age, are being informed that homosexuality exist and some briefly info on what it is, but to teach that homosexuality is the order of the day and that everybody should give it a try is wrong.
    We were taught about this, at about 15-16 years old I think, it is a long time ago, who can remember that?
    But I do remember that we had a substitute teacher for chemistry, and we had him for 6 month or so, and all he did was reading some books loud for us, books he liked and thought we should know about, one was banned on several public library's and often a subject for debate in the parliament because of one line that describe a homosexual act, nothing special, but for the religious and "God, the King, and the Fatherland" political parties it was the end of the world.
    I do not remember that anyone was caught in depravity or the like, those who were sexually deviant (they were there, and you did not know much about this as a child, that realisation came first many years later) they remained in their slightly unhappy world regularly bullied by all others, most lived their life quite well on from there. But the teacher, well he got banned and was kicked out.

Let children dress as the want, as long as it is their own stupid ideas, let them, but, things are different if a vegetable eating, pot smoking kindergarten teacher just got the great idea that everyone should be dressed up as street whores just because "we should sympathise with the outcast", not my cup of the.
    Ok, "Let them" was in for a test in the late seventy's when punk was new, the fashion dressed up punks was a joke, but the real hard core stuff that did not shower, shit and pissed in their pants and vomit all over was a hard test to be with, so I stayed away even due the the fact that some of the music was ok.

The way we lived when I was a teenager, what's wrong here?

I must admit that I have two pet peeve, one is that people should keep their religion to them self, same goes for their sexuality, keep it at your own home, behind your own closed doors, do not disturb me with it no matter what noble motive you may have, I do not need to be saved neither from, or to, your hell nor your heaven.
    The question is not really whether you have a problem with a thing, but whether you have a correct and true understanding of what the thing IS, if you really understand it as a phenomenon, and what its effects on society are. To understand THAT, you have to have the correct answers to the questions: 1) "What is the nature of man?" and 2) "What is his purpose in life?" If you don't have clear and certain answers to those questions, you have no business being involved in public policy decisions.

So that begs the question: "Is a religion true or not, and if so, to what degree?" If a religion is what it claims to be - THE Truth of the universe, then you can't possibly "keep it out of politics" because it is not a private opinion but the actual and true nature of things, the answer to the above questions. This means that it is going to be as natural for the believer in whatever religion to seek to apply the answers of the religion he accepts as true in public policy as it is for the unbeliever - yourself - to apply the answers of his IRreligion to said policy. If your answer is "It doesn't matter what you believe" then you ARE in fact seeking to make THAT public policy. (That it is a fallacious proposition that its proponents always apply to the beliefs of others, and never their own, is incredibly easy to show.)

So your evaluations will not be accepted as valid by anyone who thinks that it DOES matter what you believe, and that sexuality is actually a thing that should NOT be discussed openly with children as if it didn't matter, and that means everyone who doesn't buy your world view, including myself. Humans throughout history never thought as you do - they correctly understood that little children understand very little about what is good for them, and that therefore they must NOT be allowed to do (dress, whatever) as they wish. The way you lived as a teenager was already being allowed by some, and actively promoted by others, who had lost that connection to historic humanity and were rapidly losing the common sense of humanity as a result.

So today people walk around left, right and center saying, "It doesn't matter what you do!" because they foolishly think our actions have no effect on others, and want license to do whatever THEY want. They will only complain when their own standards are suddenly applied against them, or against whatever rags of common sense they have left. In our time that means thinking sex outside of marriage and with whomever you want to be fine, but the rags that tell them in their conscience that sex with children, animals, or the dead is wrong still rally to offer a semblance of sexual morality in their confused world view, and they don't see that their own standard will lead the next generation to promote such "freedoms" and call even their rags of morality "outdated", "bigoted" and "backwards". They think, on no intelligent basis whatsoever, that the particular moral level they have fallen to will stop right there and fall no further.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to rusmeister For This Useful Post:

Hans.KK (04-12-2020)