littleangels        English Nanny
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: - the bug - already now more restrictions. still more to come?

- the bug - already now more restrictions. still more to come?

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2020/...-surges-a72005

reading the last sentence of the article is it time to - hoard - toilet paper? or spaghetti?
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2020/...-surges-a72005

reading the last sentence of the article is it time to - hoard - toilet paper? or spaghetti?
    Buckwheat and tushonka!
    All the world's Kremlin,
    And all the men and women merely agents

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FatAndy For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (11-11-2020), Uncle Wally (11-11-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by FatAndy View Post
    Buckwheat and tushonka!
    Coke and BigMac as a replacement, both can last forever on storage.

For those that do not know, then tushonka is a most valuable product, ours is the best protected product we store, and they are extremely reluctant to hand over the key to that room when we need to look at the technique gear, so you often have to work with a desk general as an observer, whom do not understand anything at all, and especially not that things do take some time to fix.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Hans.KK For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (11-11-2020)

As I understand it there will be no lock down for the masses. I personally think the mayor is over reacting when we now know more about the virus and how to treat it. To stay safe eat right and take vitamin D and C, there are also other immune system boosting foods and spices, Yandex it. Masks don't work! I don't care what they say but the give people a false sense of security and make you touch your face more. That's where you will pick up the virus, from touching things with your hands then touching your face. We grab door handles, put in credit card pin numbers, hold on to bars in the metro and buses then adjust our mask. All of these things are touched by thousands or even tens of thousands of people a day and then you wipe it on your inadequate mask. The virus is 1000 times smaller than a human hair and can pass right through those cheap mask everyone is wearing. Also bandanas and scarfs don't work, never mind that it is recommended to change your mask every two hours, most people, like me just shove our mask in your back pocket until you need to go into a store or on the metro. Most people here don't have it covering their nose either so what's the sense? So the best way to protect yourself is get fresh air, sunlight, eat the right foods and vitamins to help your immune system, wash your hands a lot and don't touch your face much. If you are in America it is ok to protest the police and Trump, celebrate Biden's victory in large crowds. It is not safe to go to church or a Trump rally or any other mass gathering of standing up for your rights.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

nicklcool (19-11-2020), TheInterocitor (11-11-2020)

[QUOTE=Uncle Wally;1495540]As I understand it there will be no lock down for the masses.

i rather trust the 10 day weather forecast. then the 10 day prognosis for the virus. while in deed both VV and our good Major had said there will no more lockdown as it was in spring. Though something must have changed. for the first time i see the Mayor in the newspapers when it is an actual photo or article with a mask.But whatever will be will be.Cupboards are full with food. not because of Corona only.Jam and pickles are done every year. and we have plenty toilet paper...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (11-11-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    As I understand it there will be no lock down for the masses. I personally think the mayor is over reacting when we now know more about the virus and how to treat it. To stay safe eat right and take vitamin D and C, there are also other immune system boosting foods and spices, Yandex it. Masks don't work! I don't care what they say but the give people a false sense of security and make you touch your face more. That's where you will pick up the virus, from touching things with your hands then touching your face. We grab door handles, put in credit card pin numbers, hold on to bars in the metro and buses then adjust our mask. All of these things are touched by thousands or even tens of thousands of people a day and then you wipe it on your inadequate mask. The virus is 1000 times smaller than a human hair and can pass right through those cheap mask everyone is wearing. Also bandanas and scarfs don't work, never mind that it is recommended to change your mask every two hours, most people, like me just shove our mask in your back pocket until you need to go into a store or on the metro. Most people here don't have it covering their nose either so what's the sense? So the best way to protect yourself is get fresh air, sunlight, eat the right foods and vitamins to help your immune system, wash your hands a lot and don't touch your face much. If you are in America it is ok to protest the police and Trump, celebrate Biden's victory in large crowds. It is not safe to go to church or a Trump rally or any other mass gathering of standing up for your rights.
    Masks does work ONLY if you're infected and wearing it and those who are sick should stay home. However, it doesn't stop healthy people from catching the virus.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Remington For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (11-11-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Remington View Post
    Masks does work ONLY if you're infected and wearing it and those who are sick should stay home. However, it doesn't stop healthy people from catching the virus.
    That's what I was trying to say. If you are not sick it's easier to catch if you wear a mask!
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Quote Originally Posted by Remington View Post
    The proof if mask works or not are still missing, you know, the scientific proof.

A team of Danish scientists was making a report on 5000 people about the efficiency, if any, regarding using mask, when they wanted to publish it in the international science magazines where you publish this kind of stuff, they were rejected, the scientists says that it is because the magazines do not like the conclusion, but refuse to publish it elsewhere, so nobody really knows anything yet.

The twist here is that scientists needs to publish something now and then in the international science magazines, a sort of "part of the job description", and if they publish something outside of these then it do not count on the resume, so I think we had run into some pride and/or necessity here, and that is why we can't get access to this, in these times, very interesting information's.

But it is strange that there seems to be no scientific work publish on the efficiency on wearing mask or not when it comes to spreading air born diseases in between plain ordinary people, there is a lot of laymen's thinking going on and especially politically oriented points of view based on pure gut feeling or just wishful thinking, and rules and laws are made based on this, scary I will say.

I am a frequently user of the trains, and mask, together with gloves, are mandatory right now, but they only reinforce mask, missing gloves is not something that gives annotation from any authority.
    Mask and low temperature outside is a bad combination, to much condensation id taking place, add to this that we should change our mask when it gets wet, and we should have a whole wheelbarrow with us, just to carry the mask needed.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hans.KK For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (12-11-2020), TheInterocitor (23-11-2020), Uncle Wally (12-11-2020)

I read one report that said 70% of people that wore masks all the time caught Covid. Only 3% of the people who never wore a mask caught Covid. More than a few doctors have come out and said that the mainstream science was wrong or misleading. Try to Yandex it or use Duck Duck Go because Google is censoring information big time.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

uk7R4eawxbU.jpg

But just in case, I'm ready.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (12-11-2020), Hans.KK (12-11-2020), TolkoRaz (12-11-2020)

Mask and low temperature outside is a bad combination, to much condensation id taking place, add to this that we should change our mask when it gets wet, and we should have a whole wheelbarrow with us, just to carry the mask needed.[/QUOTE]

it was put to us ad nauseum that those masks that we are using should be changed every 2 hours. also they should be out from a sterile -packaging-. and not from a coat pocket. or handbag. or as it seems to be fashionably worn around the arm like a watch or bracelet. and we all know we use a mask so that we do not get a fine... THAT is what we are supposed to use ( attachment photo) and not something from a discounter where you get 10 pieces for 100 rubles. sold together with those -working - gloves on a big table...
    Attached Images Attached Images

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (12-11-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    I read one report that said 70% of people that wore masks all the time caught Covid. Only 3% of the people who never wore a mask caught Covid. More than a few doctors have come out and said that the mainstream science was wrong or misleading. Try to Yandex it or use Duck Duck Go because Google is censoring information big time.
    which is correct. on top of it wearing ONE and the same mask all the time is even more wrong.THAT to make the people understand seems to be not possible to this day.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (12-11-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    THAT to make the people understand seems to be not possible to this day.
    Well, they just think, this will never touch them, or they are immortal, or smth else. Surely neither mask nor respirator give 100% warranty, only изолирующий противогаз does, but decreasing probability already worth to use. I don't in the street, but always do in shops and transport.
    All the world's Kremlin,
    And all the men and women merely agents

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FatAndy For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (14-11-2020), Hans.KK (13-11-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by FatAndy View Post
    Well, they just think, this will never touch them, or they are immortal, or smth else. Surely neither mask nor respirator give 100% warranty, only изолирующий противогаз does, but decreasing probability already worth to use. I don't in the street, but always do in shops and transport.
    so far in Russia it has not been ordered to wear a mask out in the streets. or when walking the dog. go jogging or the likes. and like you i wear a mask on the bus to the shopping center. in the shop. or when going to other shops.
    lets just hope it will not be in Russia like it is in AUSTRIA ( HARD lockdown. www.OE24.at).Or In Germany (www.Bild.de).or in many other EU countries. The USA has admitted it -we have lost it . -https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/we-blew-it-us-reaches-explosive-covid-19-spread-as-virus-is-nearly-impossible-to-control-experts-say-210948870.html
    I think anyone denying it is al la fake.a media lie. a bullshit story. not worse than a flu. those people are just idiot.

Surely this can only go the same way as AIDS/HIV, Malaria etc in so far as we will just have to learn to live with it.

It is claimed that Polio has been eradicated via vaccinations, the last time I had any vaccinations was in the early 90s, Polio was one, I think the other were Yellow Fever and Cholera. As far as I understand a Polio vaccine lasts for 10 years, so I should be at risk of contracting Polio again. I have had Malaria, there was no point in taking drugs for it as it all depended on the strain in the area at the time, after a few bouts of Malaria reoccurring, the symptoms got fewer, less severe and less frequent. I wonder how many people have had this and have simply recovered, unless you wish to go on a never ending cycle of vaccinations we will just have to put up with it

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Alan65 For This Useful Post:

Hans.KK (19-11-2020)

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast