littleangels        English Nanny
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: - the bug - already now more restrictions. still more to come?

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    The recovery rate is about 98,8%, there are about 12000000 in the US that have, or had had the China virus? some 254000 people in the US did not recover, and a much higher, about 20% (65600000) required medical care.

The death people you can just put in the ground without to many problems, but the 65600000 that needs attention is a problem, remember they are coming on top of all the others that need treatment, ok in some cases they have kicked out other patients to give room for Covid-19 patients, I think you should get the picture.

A government can choose to ignore Covid-19 and let anarchy rule when the health care system eventually breaks down, or they can take a deep drop in the economy, it appears that most governments had chosen to sacrifice the economy.

It is not about your freedom, you had never had it in the first place.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hans.KK For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (22-11-2020)

Shared from Yandex Zen
    https://www.techtimes.com/articles/2...zen.yandex.com

7 people dead from Covid at party.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

Hans.KK (22-11-2020)

7 people dead from Covid at party.
    The headline reads:
    "Seven Russians Die from Drinking Coronavirus Hand Sanitizers Poisons After Running Out of Alcohol in a Party", but I think that much more people die from bad home made alcohol in Russia, and a larger amount get serious ill.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hans.KK For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (22-11-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Hans.KK View Post
    The headline reads:
    "Seven Russians Die from Drinking Coronavirus Hand Sanitizers Poisons After Running Out of Alcohol in a Party", but I think that much more people die from bad home made alcohol in Russia, and a larger amount get serious ill.
    Under American standards they died from Covid.

OK so I now have 3 friends who have Covid. One said it wasn't bad, just a small fever, couldn't smell or taste anything. Second friend, very high temperature 40c has a bad time and very sick but still at home and now getting better. Third, is actually a dental surgeon, had a temp of 39c, but went to a private doctor who gave him medication and is doing better. He is mad at the Moscow government because he had to call the state doctor to get some paperwork signed and he said that the doctor wanted him to sign a paper saying he did not want to go to hospital. The reason, the doctor told him? No room at hospitals. They didn't offer him any medication and made him download an app so he could be tracked. My other friends had to do this too. They need to take a selfie 4 times a day and send it in. He told me that they only came to him a week after the private doctor reported him as Covid positive. If you catch Covid get medication as soon as possible. Uncle Wally recommends Cod liver oil before you get sick and if you do get sick. If you can't find that fish liver may help. Vitamin D is a must! Boost your immune system! That's the best way to fight this as it seems doctors here or in America don't want to treat people.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

Hans.KK (22-11-2020), nicklcool (23-11-2020)

Moscow Orange Line, oh Yeah, I'm movin' on up!
    The first lock-down worked, it gave the authority experience on [how easily the vast majority of people (slaves) give up their liberty for a bit of temporary safety, thereby demonstrating that they deserve neither.]
    Fixed it for ya.
    I am fascinated by Russia, this country with frigid weather, hard souls, and hot girls!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to nicklcool For This Useful Post:

Hans.KK (22-11-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    the way we are using the masks ( the ones most of us are using anyway) we all know they are basically useless. we do it because it is ordered and we do not want to get a fine. or refused entry. or not being served. as simple as that. but there is one thing those masks seem to help. i do not keep all the links. otherwise my computer would be full of them and nothing else. but i seem to remember to read that Australia since using the mask has the fewest cases of flu since years. and as we know flu weakens your - immune and defence system-. so your are more likely to catch anything from anybody who is infected with anything. the flu.the bug. TB. or god knows what else. so maybe the mask HAVE a purpose? no flu. fewer cases of covid? fewer cases of anything else?
    I dunno Benedikt, my first reaction was not that the masks are working in this manner, but rather that the flu, being a type of SARS just like CoVid, was being mistakenly lumped in with muh CoVid.

While we're on the Flu topic, how come the count for the SARS bug CoVid isn't being reset for the new season, as it always is for the flu SARS bug? 🤔
    I am fascinated by Russia, this country with frigid weather, hard souls, and hot girls!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to nicklcool For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (22-11-2020)

If you read the Danish news there is nothing about that, and the have only asked the EU to get vaccine for some 35-45% of the population, so I do not think there is much force in that, but they have other things on their mind regarding covid-19, on minister had go resign,

He will not force Americans to take any vaccine, he knows that Democrats will most like follow a friendly advise and Republicans will die from Covid-19 because they will not follow any advice from the government, so why should he worry?

Hans that is an incredible belief in the goodwill of politicians and bureaucrats that you have there! I must ask, what government actions and which political leaders from throughout our history gave you such a cherubic trust that our leaders have our best interests at heart?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to nicklcool For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (22-11-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by nicklcool View Post
    Hans that is an incredible belief in the goodwill of politicians and bureaucrats that you have there!
    Well to me it looks like you are up against the wall in that side where nobody trust the politicians, or the bureaucrats, and now I have to disappoint you a lot, I am not up against the wall where everybody trust the politicians and the bureaucrats blindfolded, sorry, I am somewhere in the middle, it depend from case to case.

I think I have told before that I had worked in a political organisation full of bureaucrats, some 5000 in total if I remember correctly, I have seen the organisation from the inside and it have been giving me much more respect for the people there and the work they do, and they actually do useful work in such a place. I have no belief that you, and selected others will ever be able to understand this, but fine with me that you are uneducated regarding this.

I must ask, what government actions and which political leaders from throughout our history gave you such a cherubic trust that our leaders have our best interests at heart?
    Many, but not all. That is the way it must be, you can't please all people all the time, so you have to choose, and those people that do not get what they fell is their constitutional right will be pissed, and that is what you have to court to try to fix, but it is still not enough for some people, democracy sucks when it comes to pleasing all people all the time, sorry. And again, I have no belief that you will ever be able to understand or even accept this.

Well to me it looks like you are up against the wall in that side where nobody trust the politicians, or the bureaucrats, and now I have to disappoint you a lot, I am not up against the wall where everybody trust the politicians and the bureaucrats blindfolded, sorry, I am somewhere in the middle, it depend from case to case.

I think I have told before that I had worked in a political organisation full of bureaucrats, some 5000 in total if I remember correctly, I have seen the organisation from the inside and it have been giving me much more respect for the people there and the work they do, and they actually do useful work in such a place. I have no belief that you, and selected others will ever be able to understand this, but fine with me that you are uneducated regarding this.

Many, but not all. That is the way it must be, you can't please all people all the time, so you have to choose, and those people that do not get what they fell is their constitutional right will be pissed, and that is what you have to court to try to fix, but it is still not enough for some people, democracy sucks when it comes to pleasing all people all the time, sorry. And again, I have no belief that you will ever be able to understand or even accept this.
    You didn't work with American politicians I'm guessing?

Democracy is 51% of the people telling the other 49%what they have to do. Or two wolves and a sheep voting on what's for dinner.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

Hans.KK (22-11-2020)

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (23-11-2020), FatAndy (23-11-2020), Hans.KK (23-11-2020)

You didn't work with American politicians I'm guessing?
    You are right. Are American politicians something special bad once?

Democracy is 51% of the people telling the other 49%what they have to do.
    If we look at the actual votes behind the 51% then it is sometimes as low as 30-40% who actually decide over the rest.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Hans.KK For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (23-11-2020)

and with prices for that stuff they will make more money then with moonshine!
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (23-11-2020)

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2020/...ce-rink-a72078
    is it a wish in vain that it will stay like that? new and never need to be used? supposed it will not happen this way? one thing though i wonder. where did all this new and shiny equipment and inventory come from? in such a short time?

https://www.facebook.com/sputnikvaccine
    on the TV1 news i saw ,to short though, an article about the cost of the vaccine. i can not find it here on the site. In the -west - their own vaccine is double and three times the price of Sputnik. do these companies want to help or as usual care only about their bottom line? by the way PFIZER had NOTHING to do with the development of the vaccine there. It was done in Germany by a company called BIOTECH.A doctor with -migration background - a German Turkish Doctor ( mentioned nowhere that would not be -political correct-).Also involved, an Austrian company. THAT also is not being mentioned i nden media. Only Pfizer. Who will of course now reap the fame and $$$ for their shareholders and directors...Pfizer by the way is only the parent company from the USA. They themselves there did NOTHING!.

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/sputnikvaccine
    on the TV1 news i saw ,to short though, an article about the cost of the vaccine. i can not find it here on the site. In the -west - their own vaccine is double and three times the price of Sputnik. do these companies want to help or as usual care only about their bottom line? by the way PFIZER had NOTHING to do with the development of the vaccine there. It was done in Germany by a company called BIOTECH.A doctor with -migration background - a German Turkish Doctor ( mentioned nowhere that would not be -political correct-).Also involved, an Austrian company. THAT also is not being mentioned i nden media. Only Pfizer. Who will of course now reap the fame and $$$ for their shareholders and directors...Pfizer by the way is only the parent company from the USA. They themselves there did NOTHING!.
    https://sputnikvaccine.com/about-vaccine/ here are more TECHNICAL details. for someone who wants to readup.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

TheInterocitor (23-11-2020)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast