littleangels        English Nanny
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: - the bug - already now more restrictions. still more to come?

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    Organizzzm sanitizzzer!

All the world's Kremlin,
    And all the men and women merely agents

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FatAndy For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (23-11-2020), Hans.KK (23-11-2020), TheInterocitor (23-11-2020), Uncle Wally (23-11-2020)

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/sputnikvaccine
    on the TV1 news i saw ,to short though, an article about the cost of the vaccine. i can not find it here on the site. In the -west - their own vaccine is double and three times the price of Sputnik. do these companies want to help or as usual care only about their bottom line? by the way PFIZER had NOTHING to do with the development of the vaccine there. It was done in Germany by a company called BIOTECH.A doctor with -migration background - a German Turkish Doctor ( mentioned nowhere that would not be -political correct-).Also involved, an Austrian company. THAT also is not being mentioned i nden media. Only Pfizer. Who will of course now reap the fame and $$$ for their shareholders and directors...Pfizer by the way is only the parent company from the USA. They themselves there did NOTHING!.
    So the American lawsuits will be filed against BIOTECH!

Went to my church Saturday night in Kansas City. I am not used to driving in heavy traffic, on 8-lane highways, when it is raining, which makes it difficult to see the lane-dividers... it's an adventure! But anyway, they have you wear mask and gloves when you come inside the building, and they are using military-grade spray sanitizer - Dekon Seven. So far they have no infections, so the authorities approve of their methods, allow them to stay open.

The Church - an island of calm and serenity in a sea of enturbulation.
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...

They are Chanting "Burn the Masks!"

Californians tell the Governor what they think of his shutdown mandates and curfew orders. The are having bonfire for masks.

Since they are demonstrations against a Democrat governor, the reports are censored on Media and Big Tech:

Californians-defy-Governor-Newsom-curfew-order-flood-streets-16-cities/
    Last edited by TheInterocitor; 23-11-2020 at 14:14.
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

No troubles under the hand of Jehowah...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-wedding.html
    All the world's Kremlin,

Quote Originally Posted by FatAndy View Post
    No troubles under the hand of Jehowah...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-wedding.html
    If you have god by your side, what can possibly go wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by FatAndy View Post
    Organizzzm sanitizzzer!

I'll drink to that!
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

if i remember correctly for a short time there was also something like that from -Scandinavia-. 99% Alcohol. A square nice glass bottle. add half water and one had nice Vodka to drink... so they said...
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

if i remember correctly for a short time there was also something like that from -Scandinavia-. 99% Alcohol. A square nice glass bottle. add half water and one had nice Vodka to drink... so they said...
    96 only as the stable one. Theoretically you can do 100%, but once opened, it will suck water wapour from the air till 96% of spiritus and 4% of water.
    https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics...tropic-mixture
    All the world's Kremlin,

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FatAndy For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (24-11-2020), Uncle Wally (24-11-2020)

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2020/...ce-rink-a72078
    is it a wish in vain that it will stay like that? new and never need to be used? supposed it will not happen this way? one thing though i wonder. where did all this new and shiny equipment and inventory come from? in such a short time?
    Emergency hospitals is on storage in many country's around the world, stored in huge boxes, I had had to crawl over and around that pile of stuff when I was installing a new heating control system in a facility many many years ago, it was huge, we needed special permission to enter the room, under supervision be the authority's, we had no idea about what is was except that the boxes were huge and had some sort of military look to them without the military colors, when we asked "What is this?" the answer was it is a hospital for emergency cases, we can put it up in a week or so, fully functional with water, electricity, medicine, etc., the only thing needed was doctors, nurses and other human staff and claimed that these persons were on some list, it was just to call or go and get them. We were not allowed to look into the boxes.
    You may ask "What kind of emergency?", the answer "When the Russians are coming".

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hans.KK For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (27-11-2020), FatAndy (30-11-2020), Uncle Wally (27-11-2020)

Talking to my friend who is a doctor and had Covid he told me that the reason why he wasn't sent to a hospital and why they don't want to send people to the hospital is not because of over crowding. They just don't want Covid being brought into the hospital if it's not very necessary.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (27-11-2020), Hans.KK (27-11-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Hans.KK View Post
    Emergency hospitals is on storage in many country's around the world, stored in huge boxes, I had had to crawl over and around that pile of stuff when I was installing a new heating control system in a facility many many years ago, it was huge, we needed special permission to enter the room, under supervision be the authority's, we had no idea about what is was except that the boxes were huge and had some sort of military look to them without the military colors, when we asked "What is this?" the answer was it is a hospital for emergency cases, we can put it up in a week or so, fully functional with water, electricity, medicine, etc., the only thing needed was doctors, nurses and other human staff and claimed that these persons were on some list, it was just to call or go and get them. We were not allowed to look into the boxes.
    You may ask "What kind of emergency?", the answer "When the Russians are coming".
    Ja-ja, die Russen kommen (c)
    All the world's Kremlin,

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    Talking to my friend who is a doctor and had Covid he told me that the reason why he wasn't sent to a hospital and why they don't want to send people to the hospital is not because of over crowding. They just don't want Covid being brought into the hospital if it's not very necessary.
    If the first lockdown worked, why do people need a second lockdown ?

If the first lockdown didn't work, why do people need a second lockdown?

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alan65 For This Useful Post:

nicklcool (01-12-2020), Uncle Wally (30-11-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Alan65 View Post
    If the first lockdown worked, why do people need a second lockdown ?
    The first lockdown worked in that way that it prevented a higher spreading rate, which in turn, prevented an overload of the health care institutions.

If the first lockdown didn't work, why do people need a second lockdown?
    The first lockdown did work, and the second one is needed now, because of a raise in spread rate and infected persons, to do exactly what the first one did "prevented an overload of the health care institutions".
    To those living under a rock, some health care institutions, at different places around the world, had announced that they will have to cancel already scheduled normal health care activity's to give more staff/rooms/beds to people with covid-19.

Btw:Lockdown, where? to me it do not look that bad around here, other places in Europe is not that pleasant to be, some places in the US appears to be totally out of control, but it is not anything new, it had always been like that.

Btw:Lockdown, where? to me it do not look that bad around here, other places in Europe is not that pleasant to be, some places in the US appears to be totally out of control, but it is not anything new, it had always been like that.[/QUOTE]

what we have here in Moscow i do not consider a lockdown. far but really far away from what they have in the EU. And still they are shouting and screaming there it is all fake. it's all lies.let them behave like little children. do not bother anymore to read all the crap this -non believers - are posting...
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

do not bother anymore to read all the crap this -non believers - are posting...
    But, Ben, then there will be no more fun to read about?

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Hans.KK For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (30-11-2020)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast