Moscow Animals

littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: this is just to good NOT to show here...

this is just to good NOT to show here...

There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

rusmeister (09-11-2020), Suuryaa (09-11-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    Inborn skills, they just want to go up on anything, chickens do the same thing.Place an object, any shape, place it anywhere and they climb it, very useful when you want to measure their weight, just place a scale and the all want to go there, the trick is to make the platform fit for only one at the time.
    How do I know? Well I have control weighed thousands of little guys, and you have to do that in almost darkness.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hans.KK For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (10-11-2020)

My pets also love water treatments. I am happy to put the pool in the yard. But there is one problem - there are ticks and fleas in dogs. I was already tired of constantly buying insecticides to treat an animal. It turned out that you can just work the yard. There are cool tools here in the review https://homemakerguide.com/best-flea-spray-for-yard/ that will help you avoid diseases in animals. It is very convenient, every few months to process the site and that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by SunnyLeslie View Post
    My pets also love water treatments. I am happy to put the pool in the yard. But there is one problem - there are ticks and fleas in dogs. I was already tired of constantly buying insecticides to treat an animal. It turned out that you can just work the yard. There are cool tools here in the review https://homemakerguide.com/best-flea-spray-for-yard/ that will help you avoid diseases in animals. It is very convenient, every few months to process the site and that's it.
    if we should need it at the dacha we do it without chemicals. -sting nettles - lots of it soaked in water. lots of it. for about 2 weeks. obvious it will work only when it is warm. then with that ware - treat - the whole garden or yard. chase away maybe first the butterflies and bees. after all when they get wet they can't fly away...

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    if we should need it at the dacha we do it without chemicals. -sting nettles - lots of it soaked in water. lots of it. for about 2 weeks. obvious it will work only when it is warm. then with that ware - treat - the whole garden or yard. chase away maybe first the butterflies and bees. after all when they get wet they can't fly away...
    Everyone has their own methods. Fleas and ticks cannot be removed with water. I tried different methods and there was no particular sense.

Quote Originally Posted by SunnyLeslie View Post
    Everyone has their own methods. Fleas and ticks cannot be removed with water. I tried different methods and there was no particular sense.
    correct. not on animals. there one needs something different. the dog has a tick and flea collar. for -everyday - use. but when we go into the -thick - forest we use also a spray beforehand. never got anything...