littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: how to eat correctly ice cream

how to eat correctly ice cream

There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    Flavour, that's what it's about.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Hans.KK For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (06-11-2020)

The main thing is the right technique! This is probably better. It is very difficult to understand the logic of little children, but it is very interesting to observe them.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SunnyLeslie For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (13-11-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Hans.KK View Post
    Flavour, that's what it's about.
    No, I don't really care about what flavor it is but I prefer it cold.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    No, I don't really care about what flavor it is but I prefer it cold.
    and it must be a lot! the more the better.

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    and it must be a lot! the more the better.
    It depend on how much low you will go. When we are about -30 it starts to be too cold, rubber starts to act like hard plastic, plastic get brittle as glass and your diesel car id not as willing to cooperate as it is normally, and working with your fingers is a joke, so, no, not good.
    I been working in some cold storage houses, -35 degrees, Celsius, not that Fahrenheit rubbish, you are dressed up like an Eskimo only eyes and mouth are free, have to be, when you take off the outer part of the mittens, just to free your fingertips, and work with your fingers then you have about a minute or two, then it's off the ladder and out and reheat.
    Bonus info: You have heated floors in such a place, +1 degree, if not you will freeze to the floor and never get out alive, fork lifts and lorry's will also freeze to the floor, it is crazy.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hans.KK For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (17-11-2020), Uncle Wally (19-11-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Hans.KK View Post
    It depend on how much low you will go. When we are about -30 it starts to be too cold, rubber starts to act like hard plastic, plastic get brittle as glass and your diesel car id not as willing to cooperate as it is normally, and working with your fingers is a joke, so, no, not good.
    I been working in some cold storage houses, -35 degrees, Celsius, not that Fahrenheit rubbish, you are dressed up like an Eskimo only eyes and mouth are free, have to be, when you take off the outer part of the mittens, just to free your fingertips, and work with your fingers then you have about a minute or two, then it's off the ladder and out and reheat.
    Bonus info: You have heated floors in such a place, +1 degree, if not you will freeze to the floor and never get out alive, fork lifts and lorry's will also freeze to the floor, it is crazy.
    Those who are constantly hot dream of cold. And if you live somewhere in the north, where winters are harsh with severe frosts, that's another question. The perception of frost and cold changes. And I already want more warmth. But there are regions where +12 Celsius is considered in summer. Terrible!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to SunnyLeslie For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (19-11-2020)

-cold- also depends on the surrounding weather conditions. when i was working on winter in KIROV we had -40C. But there was no wind. humidity was low. and the sun was shining all day long. except when it was snowing... and we did not feel the cold. made us careless. walking around with thin pants and just a summer jumper...
    on the other hand yesterday in Moscow it had -1C. the wind was blowing. it was icerain. all sleet on the street.like an ice rink. and people walk around all wrapped up like mummies. and from the looks of it still cold and shivering? and of course we all know these pictures...http://siberiantimes.com/home/voice-...it-skiing-day/

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

Hans.KK (20-11-2020)