littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: getting photos for american passport in Moscow

getting photos for american passport in Moscow

Hi, everyone!
    Asking for a friend in Moscow who is looking to renew their American passport.Where can you get your photos taken , a place where they know what to do ,so that my friend doesn't have to explain the rules ,sizes etc...
    Thanks a million

Quote Originally Posted by prd View Post
    Hi, everyone!
    Asking for a friend in Moscow who is looking to renew their American passport.Where can you get your photos taken , a place where they know what to do ,so that my friend doesn't have to explain the rules ,sizes etc...
    Thanks a million
    which district do you live? not much use to give you a name out here in Strogino ( where I do all my photos.and they were never rejected by the embassy. OBM. or any -others-) when there might be a good studio around the corner...
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Quote Originally Posted by prd View Post
    Hi, everyone!
    Thanks a million
    I think he has to get that done at the US embassy because the new passport photos are face recognition now I believe. Tell your friend to make sure he doesn't owe any money to the US government or any state government or his passport will be filled full of holes and cancelled. He won't be able to leave the US until all debt is paid off in full.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (05-11-2020)

There is no greater treasure then pleasure....