littleangels        English Nanny
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone in a Betting Mood?

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...

Trump Pinpoints the Problem

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...ficult-country

Trump says the US is the country "most difficult to deal with."

"You deal with people that are very deceptive," Trump said. "They'll go, 'Mr. President, tell me, who is the country that's most difficult to deal with? Is it Russia, is it China, is it North Korea?' ... No, by far the most difficult country to deal with is the U.S. It's not even close."

Nice to see honesty in a politician!
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TheInterocitor For This Useful Post:

nicklcool (03-11-2020)

Moscow Orange Line, oh Yeah, I'm movin' on up!
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    Maybe Judge knows that even if Trump wins he won't win? This is going to be the worst election in US history.
    Either way, his charity or mine will win $15.

Judge I'll just PM you the charity (and your can do the same) in the event that I/you win.
    I am fascinated by Russia, this country with frigid weather, hard souls, and hot girls!

Quote Originally Posted by Judge View Post
    I've just made a 10-35euro bet that the GOP keep Texas..
    What site did you use? I tried googling how to bet on POTUS but the site I got was blocked from here, even through a VPN. :/
    I am fascinated by Russia, this country with frigid weather, hard souls, and hot girls!

Trump is leading in Florida.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Quote Originally Posted by Judge View Post
    A charity of your choice, as long as it isn't the GOP...
    Nope; they don't qualify as a charity of course!

The only "charity" that Trump (the face of the GOP for now, until all these silent majority voters disappear again, upon his loss) provides is a patriotic policy platform based on self-reliance that their political enemies can build strawmen out of to obtain political power through make-believe,

and a very weak will to defend itself (talking about the GOP only, now) against baseless attacks over the alphabet ism's.

one thing is for sure at this election -may the best man win - does not apply here.
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Judge is offline kiss my shiny metal ........
    Quote Originally Posted by nicklcool View Post
    Nope; they don't qualify as a charity of course!

The only "charity" that Trump (the face of the GOP for now, until all these silent majority voters disappear again, upon his loss) provides is a patriotic policy platform based on self-reliance that their political enemies can build strawmen out of to obtain political power through make-believe,

and a very weak will to defend itself (talking about the GOP only, now) against baseless attacks over the alphabet ism's.
    Regarding charities, a friend helps out one here in Moscow, I'll send you the details when Biden wins.

Well, as expected the idiotic bloody polls are wrong, again. The idea that Trump would take Texas and Florida was nonsense. As expected it is going to be a very close race and it will come down to a few votes in a few counties in maybe one state. Probably Pennsylvania.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to xt-tsi For This Useful Post:

Hans.KK (04-11-2020)

What a surprise, gov't officials in these swing states, with MONTHS to plan and KNOWING that mail-in ballots would take longer to count, did not have any kind of shift work plan set up to continue counting throughout the night.
    I would be shocked but this pre-bajed ineptitude and inefficiency is just like idiotic gov't offices in (for example) Russia, which similarly cannot find a way to do shifts to stay open through lunchtime.
    Everything gov't touches, my friends, turns to s*it.

Quote Originally Posted by nicklcool View Post
    What a surprise, gov't officials in these swing states, with MONTHS to plan and KNOWING that mail-in ballots would take longer to count, did not have any kind of shift work plan set up to continue counting throughout the night.
    Who has to pay, who can afford more?
    Who has a lot of money, the state has no more.

Everything gov't touches, my friends, turns to s*it.
    Or maybe the voters has voted for a government that can't, or do not want to service the public?
    If you vote for somebody that want to reduce the state budget, then they now and then do stuff that saves money, and to count mail-in ballots at night cost more than to count them at day time.

I am standing by my prediction.
    It will come down to the wire, check.
    Polls were wrong, check
    Trump will contest the outcome, check (he just said he would)
    Senate remains with a Republican majority (check)
    House goes to the Democrats (check)

Coming - it will come down the the wire one or two counties, in one or two states and the final outcome will be decided in favor of Trump by the Senate and Supreme Court.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to xt-tsi For This Useful Post:

TheInterocitor (07-11-2020)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123