littleangels        English Nanny
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 378910111213

Thread: The Next POTUS?

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    Quote Originally Posted by rusmeister View Post
    My, you are certainly willing to forget the sore losers of 2016, who acted in a rather less dignified manner. I'll leave it to Wally to put up the videos of Leftist tears and screaming to remind you.

The main point is that so many do not believe the "fair and square" part of the claim.

I would agree with your last sentence, insofar as the wealthy and powerful may certainly install a leader in spite of the will of the people. The question is whether the people will rise up or not to resist that. Their alternative is to acquiesce and accept increasing oppression and persecution via the social revolution the foolish people in the Democratic Party are backing, in which the Christian tradition of the nation is to be destroyed and its adherents swept away, driven out of business, fired for their beliefs, and even jailed, as has in fact already happened. Of course the sexual anarchists and Muslims who have forged this alliance against their common enemy, traditional Christianity, are on a collision course with each other after said victory, and it's not hard to see that in the long run, the libertines and free-lovers will in turn be destroyed in an even more brutal fashion. Perhaps that cheers you, though I can certainly say that the Islamic religion has never produced a land that the whole world desires to emigrate TO, but only FROM.
    I'm glad someone understands me...don't forget the minority racists of all colors, and the young miseducated to hate the old, and the low-income to hate the high-income, and all the other "inequalities"...The Left is "coasting" on the social order of what remains of the Christian moral and ethical framework, but systematically destroying that social structure. "Eating the seed corn" as they might say here in farm country. Once this "social glue" is gone these disparate groups will be grabbing for their share of a disappearing American pie, vanishing because each group has rationalized they have no need to replenish it. All take, no give, kind of an inverse "Golden Rule".

I would note that, down-ballot, there was a popular backlash against the Leftist media agenda, as presented by Sanders, AOC, etc. Republicans gained almost a tie in the House of Representatives, gained majorities in 2 more state legislatures, and Republican Senators withstood challengers backed by Leftist billionaires making gi-normous, record-breaking $Campaign $Contributions. Pity that these newly-elected Republicans do not seem to fully grasp why they were voted in...
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheInterocitor For This Useful Post:

rusmeister (09-11-2020), Uncle Wally (09-11-2020)

That's right, the Uber rich who really control pretty much everything are laughing their collective a$$es off as the poor fight among themselves. No wonder they think we're fools.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    If you had read my post accurately, I was suggesting that both the Chinese and Kremlin would have preferred Trump to win a 2nd term!

PS. You might still think that I am a muppet though!

Xaxaxaxaxa!
    If it is indeed as you say, then I apologise!

How embarrassing!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to americaninmoscow For This Useful Post:

TolkoRaz (09-11-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    No wonder they think we're fools.
    But we are happy people, we are not worried that somebody will steal the money we do not have.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hans.KK For This Useful Post:

TheInterocitor (09-11-2020), Uncle Wally (09-11-2020)

Putin Won't Congratulate Biden until Legal Action Resolved

Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    BTW Uncle Wally, World Leaders would not be publicly congratulating Biden & Harris if there was any real doubt about who will be the next POTUS!
    https://www.newsmax.com/world/global.../09/id/996089/

The leaders of China, Brazil and Turkey also are holdouts in offering congratulations. And Mexican President Andrés Manuel López Obrador also said he would wait to comment until the legal challenges over the vote were resolved.

FB_IMG_1605027044365.jpg

This is the sign we have been waiting for.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

Hans.KK (10-11-2020), rumple_stilskin (11-11-2020), TheInterocitor (11-11-2020)

A very small ice cave in the Arctic circle
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    That's right, the Uber rich who really control pretty much everything are laughing their collective a$$es off as the poor fight among themselves. No wonder they think we're fools.
    Otherwise known as divide and conquer, a tried and tested method of the control of the many by the few

12. The Following User Says Thank You to rumple_stilskin For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (11-11-2020)

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

Hans.KK (11-11-2020), TheInterocitor (12-11-2020)

My McDonalds McNugget looks like Illinois:

Two of them look like Pennsylvania:

This one looks like Florida:

or a snail if you rotate it 90 degrees to the right:

Maybe I can sell them on Ebay for $1000! " Rare! Historic 2020 Election McNuggets!"

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 378910111213