littleangels        English Nanny
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 32

Thread: Monkey vaccine or Sputnik V - what is your poison

  1. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    Posts
    3,879
    Thanked: 1393
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryMan View Post
    Total rubbish. It already had a name. Coronavirus. either this or covid19. There was already a name to uniquely refer to this disease.

    Trump decided he was going to rename it china virus, or for a while Wuhan virus, so all the blame for this could be directed to china. To help build up hatred of china. So all the blame for the destruction caused by this virus could be directed to china and not to his gross incompetence in managing the American response. So sad and pathetic. but anyway, his loyal brainwashed base go for it, and repeat this nonsense where they can - to help the trump cause.

    So when you see people refer to this as 'China virus', just as when you see people referring to the Chinese government as the Chinese communist party, you know you are dealing with the brainwashed or the desperate shameless brain washers with no self respect.
    The Bangles are brainwashed and racists, too! Walk like an EGYPTIAN! You can see all the black, white and Asian racists here at 1:39-1:48 Egypt-walking! You are right, the Bangles have no self-respect, only wrote the song so everyone will hate Egypt! Whey oh whey oh, crocodiles, doing the "sand dance" (racist reference to Sahara Desert!)

    Last edited by TheInterocitor; 24-10-2020 at 19:02.
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    A very small ice cave in the Arctic circle
    Posts
    1,642
    Thanked: 692
    Quote Originally Posted by TheInterocitor View Post
    The Bangles are brainwashed and racists, too! Walk like an EGYPTIAN! You can see all the black, white and Asian racists here at 1:39-1:48 Egypt-walking! You are right, the Bangles have no self-respect, only wrote the song so everyone will hate Egypt! Whey oh whey oh, crocodiles, doing the "sand dance" (racist reference to Sahara Desert!)
    hey, keep writing Chinese communist government every time you refer to the Chinese government, or China virus. None of us know you are attempting to peddle the official brainwashing thinking that you are making a difference. really, none of us know.

    You can brush up on your newspeak and doublethink of George Orwell 1984 in the links below in case you missed a few methods. Who would have thought that these concepts would all be running at full throttle under american capitalism rather than socialism. You are the useful pawn in the newspeak program, you play a vital part and are a loyal servant. I hope you receive a medal for trying.

    When you write china virus, when everyone actually knows it as coronavirus, none of us know your purpose and are totally bamboozled. Yes, it will start working soon - you are so clever.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doublethink

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newspeak

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rumple_stilskin For This Useful Post:

    Hans.KK (25-10-2020), Judge (25-10-2020)

  4. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    Posts
    3,879
    Thanked: 1393
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryMan View Post
    hey, keep writing Chinese communist government every time you refer to the Chinese government, or China virus. None of us know you are attempting to peddle the official brainwashing thinking that you are making a difference. really, none of us know.

    You can brush up on your newspeak and doublethink of George Orwell 1984 in the links below in case you missed a few methods. Who would have thought that these concepts would all be running at full throttle under american capitalism rather than socialism. You are the useful pawn in the newspeak program, you play a vital part and are a loyal servant. I hope you receive a medal for trying.

    When you write china virus, when everyone actually knows it as coronavirus, none of us know your purpose and are totally bamboozled. Yes, it will start working soon - you are so clever.
    Accumulating conglomerations of key words does not necessarily imply the resultant gobbledygook is coherent.

    Actually, the media does not like "coronavirus" either. That is racist! "Covid-19" is the preferred term.

    But the best and most descriptive name of the disease which originated in Wuhan, China is "The Communist Red Chinese Wuhan Death Flu."
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

  5. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    13,552
    Thanked: 4030
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

    TheInterocitor (25-10-2020)

  7. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    13,552
    Thanked: 4030
    Quote Originally Posted by rumple_stilskin View Post
    hey, keep writing Chinese communist government every time you refer to the Chinese government, or China virus. None of us know you are attempting to peddle the official brainwashing thinking that you are making a difference. really, none of us know.

    You can brush up on your newspeak and doublethink of George Orwell 1984 in the links below in case you missed a few methods. Who would have thought that these concepts would all be running at full throttle under american capitalism rather than socialism. You are the useful pawn in the newspeak program, you play a vital part and are a loyal servant. I hope you receive a medal for trying.

    When you write china virus, when everyone actually knows it as coronavirus, none of us know your purpose and are totally bamboozled. Yes, it will start working soon - you are so clever.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doublethink

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newspeak
    The only government in China is a Communist government. As for double speak that is more part of the news media that seems to operate only to misinform, manipulate and cover up the crimes of Democrats. There was a free speech rally and protest against the super rich and a guy from antifa actually punched a black guy in the face, knocking out his tooth for being against the super rich. That doesn't make sense unless you understand that it is the super rich who are supporting antifa.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

  8. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    A very small ice cave in the Arctic circle
    Posts
    1,642
    Thanked: 692
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    The only government in China is a Communist government
    So what if it is communist, that is their business. It's just a part of the brainwashing by western oligarchs that want to keep their life the way it is. They need their base, that work for nothing, to know who the enemy is.

    They need their base, that work for nothing and created their billions , to think their difficulties in life are the result of a foreign enemy and not the system that created their billions and their future billions.

    Why is it necessary to write about the Chinese government as the Chinese communist government? Time to stop blaming china for your troubles in america, it's simply the collapse of your society there

    as long as you have billionaires controlling the media in america, the media will be protecting the billionaires(both trump and biden and the like)

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to rumple_stilskin For This Useful Post:

    Hans.KK (25-10-2020)

  10. #22
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    Posts
    3,879
    Thanked: 1393
    Quote Originally Posted by rumple_stilskin View Post
    So what if it is communist, that is their business.
    It is not just "their business", China has a responsibility, to the rest of the world, to explain how the virus originated and why they allowed it to spread. And to help control it. This Chinese virus, which the Chinese communist government is in hiding about, has caused suffering throughout the world, increase in suicides, economic turmoil, riots, huge increases in crime and overall societal dislocation and disruption. if you think you can hide on your little islands and take potshots at everyone else, and never be an effect, you are mistaken.

    China (Chinese scientists) developed the Wuhan Chinese Flu Virus, which has killed many people around the world. They continued the "medical research" being done in North Carolina after the US determined it was too dangerous, and defunded it. China restricted travel within their own country, but permitted travel to other countries, thus spreading the virus around the world. Oddly, it doesn't seem to have much affect in countries with large numbers of Orientals. So was it genetically engineered to not attack Orientals? Who knows. China is in hiding about it, will not share information about their research. Why this blackout and, alone of all the countries in the world, total censoring of information?

    The rest of your post, I'm just feeding your rage if I reply.
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

  11. #23
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    A very small ice cave in the Arctic circle
    Posts
    1,642
    Thanked: 692
    Quote Originally Posted by TheInterocitor View Post
    It is not just "their business", China has a responsibility, to the rest of the world, to explain how the virus originated and why they allowed it to spread. And to help control it. This Chinese virus, which the Chinese communist government is in hiding about, has caused suffering throughout the world, increase in suicides, economic turmoil, riots, huge increases in crime and overall societal dislocation and disruption. if you think you can hide on your little islands and take potshots at everyone else, and never be an effect, you are mistaken.

    China (Chinese scientists) developed the Wuhan Chinese Flu Virus, which has killed many people around the world. They continued the "medical research" being done in North Carolina after the US determined it was too dangerous, and defunded it. China restricted travel within their own country, but permitted travel to other countries, thus spreading the virus around the world. Oddly, it doesn't seem to have much affect in countries with large numbers of Orientals. So was it genetically engineered to not attack Orientals? Who knows. China is in hiding about it, will not share information about their research. Why this blackout and, alone of all the countries in the world, total censoring of information?

    The rest of your post, I'm just feeding your rage if I reply.



    america can't even manage their own society, that is plagued with problems. So why do they offer advice on how other countries should run their affairs.
    They try to keep the narrative on how bad other countries are to distract from their own failings. That is when they are not too busy bombing them to take their stuff

    That may be true they hid the virus at the outset, not at a high level but at a local level. But the americans had more notice of the virus than the Chinese did, but simply botched the response. New Zealand had a similar warning as the americans, but didn't botch the response. Nobody from New Zealand are squawking about "china virus"

    Why doesn't trump offer to explain to the american people why he allowed it to spread in america

  12. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    13,552
    Thanked: 4030
    Quote Originally Posted by rumple_stilskin View Post
    So what if it is communist, that is their business. It's just a part of the brainwashing by western oligarchs that want to keep their life the way it is. They need their base, that work for nothing, to know who the enemy is.

    They need their base, that work for nothing and created their billions , to think their difficulties in life are the result of a foreign enemy and not the system that created their billions and their future billions.

    Why is it necessary to write about the Chinese government as the Chinese communist government? Time to stop blaming china for your troubles in america, it's simply the collapse of your society there

    as long as you have billionaires controlling the media in america, the media will be protecting the billionaires(both trump and biden and the like)
    Ha! You funny, you make me laugh, to the gulag! You can't be serious about the media protecting Trump. All the do is lie and smear Trump. I am no fan of America and it's "values" you are correct to say America has no right to tell other countries how to run theirs. As far as billionaires being against Communism, I doubt that very much. Capitalism has run on cheap Communist labor for years now. I think one reason most billionaires hate Trump is that he wants to bring back jobs and that will cut into their profits. The dumbing down of America has been going on for years, it was just in Obama's 8 years it seems to have been kicked into high gear.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

  13. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    here,since many years
    Posts
    21,138
    Thanked: 4864
    They need their base, that work for nothing and created their billions , to think their difficulties in life are the result of a foreign enemy and not the system that created their billions and their future billions.


    and who do those -lemmings - produce for? not for the communist regime in China. but for the decadent - western user -. who MUST HAVE every 6 month a new iPhone, a G5 whatever crap or new sneakers or a 99 cent t shirt.
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

  14. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    A very small ice cave in the Arctic circle
    Posts
    1,642
    Thanked: 692
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    Ha! You funny, you make me laugh, to the gulag! You can't be serious about the media protecting Trump. All the do is lie and smear Trump. I am no fan of America and it's "values" you are correct to say America has no right to tell other countries how to run theirs. As far as billionaires being against Communism, I doubt that very much. Capitalism has run on cheap Communist labor for years now. I think one reason most billionaires hate Trump is that he wants to bring back jobs and that will cut into their profits. The dumbing down of America has been going on for years, it was just in Obama's 8 years it seems to have been kicked into high gear.
    Trump has the support of murdoch, and his entire news publishing empire. Fox news one notable example. His reward for bombing and antagonising Israels enemies.(he bombed syria, minor attacks on iran etc)

    ture, there are a few billionaires lining up behind Biden for whatever motives. I don't imagine that would have been the case if Bernie Sanders or Tulsi Gabbard had been the candidate

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to rumple_stilskin For This Useful Post:

    Benedikt (26-10-2020)

  16. #27
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    ALWAYS in trouble.....
    Posts
    19,275
    Thanked: 6120
    If Trump wins again, I pity poor Melania as she will have to stand by him for another 4 years!

    As soon as they leave the White House, she will take the money and run!
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!


  17. #28
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    here,since many years
    Posts
    21,138
    Thanked: 4864
    there is an article on -sputnik news-( name has nothing to do with the vaccine) 85% show no side effects to the vaccine. though it does not say what are the side effects for the remaining 15%. https://sputniknews.com/russia/20201...utnik_inter_en
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

  18. #29
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    St. Petersburg, Russia
    Posts
    2,095
    Thanked: 1002
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    there is an article on -sputnik news-( name has nothing to do with the vaccine) 85% show no side effects to the vaccine. though it does not say what are the side effects for the remaining 15%. https://sputniknews.com/russia/20201...utnik_inter_en
    Sorry, but that article tells nothing whatsoever.

    We are missing:
    Number of persons in the test?
    What kind of test is it, is it a real double blind test?
    What are the side effect, there is a huge difference on just a few days of diarrhea and "drop dead", both are side effects.

    But what can we expect from the media of today?

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Hans.KK For This Useful Post:

    Uncle Wally (26-10-2020)

  20. #30
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    here,since many years
    Posts
    21,138
    Thanked: 4864
    Quote Originally Posted by Hans.KK View Post
    Sorry, but that article tells nothing whatsoever.

    We are missing:
    Number of persons in the test?
    What kind of test is it, is it a real double blind test?
    What are the side effect, there is a huge difference on just a few days of diarrhea and "drop dead", both are side effects.

    But what can we expect from the media of today?


    in the article is a link to another link and after the third time yo uget to this link. 40 000 people took part, 10 000 receive a placebo. https://sputniknews.com/business/202...oduction-site/
    i get Sputnik News every day. sometimes 3x a day new items, and one ahs to read really every article, ope nevery link to be on top of the story. and that is what i do.
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

    Hans.KK (26-10-2020)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •