littleangels        English Nanny
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Monkey vaccine or Sputnik V - what is your poison

A very small ice cave in the Arctic circle

Monkey vaccine or Sputnik V - what is your poison

Curious who here plan to take the vaccine, once available.

Will you choose the Monkey vaccine(the UK one from oxford) or Sputnik V or another one or none at all?

Quote Originally Posted by rumple_stilskin View Post
    Curious who here plan to take the vaccine, once available.

Will you choose the Monkey vaccine(the UK one from oxford) or Sputnik V or another one or none at all?
    two USA companies have stopped research and further development of the vaccine because of side effects. the real reason to me though, there is not enough money to be made and if or when there are dead already in the testing phase, they never will get an appropriation. USA is therefor out ( one of the is Johnson & Johnson).
    Never heard from the UK and that monkey thing. Though the Lancet or other medical journals are not on my daily reading list.
    Therefore and since i am here already, when the time will come and we need it, and will get it, i stick with Saturn V. Though,like i never have, had or will have the flu shots, or shots to protect against tick bites, if i can avoid it, i will also NOT get the bug shot.
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    Never heard from the UK and that monkey thing. Though the Lancet or other medical journals are not on my daily reading list.
    the Uk vaccine is a vaccine based on a virus that spreads in monkeys.

Do you think they might have a marketing problem? - even if it works and is safe

the Uk vaccine is a vaccine based on a virus that spreads in monkeys.

Do you think they might have a marketing problem? - even if it works and is safe
    I'll take the monkey vaccine since human and monkey share 98.8% of the same genes.

Quote Originally Posted by Remington View Post
    I'll take the monkey vaccine since human and monkey share 98.8% of the same genes.
    assuming your figure is correct with 99.8%, 0.2% difference is not a trivial thing. It would have to be less safe and require a lot more testing

Quote Originally Posted by Remington View Post
    read this article about monkeys as vectors: Are you still so sure monkey virus is ok?

https://www.smh.com.au/national/mill...23-gdjz32.html

I will wait and see, and I will wait as long as I can, let others be the test monkeys.
    I hope that there will not be a mandatory vaccine program here in Russia, but we just have to wait and see what will happen.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Hans.KK For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (24-10-2020)

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    read this article about monkeys as vectors: Are you still so sure monkey virus is ok?

https://www.smh.com.au/national/mill...23-gdjz32.html
    AIM posted a link to a book by Dr. Judy Mikovits. She details long-term problems using vaccines tested on animals. Good Amazon review.
    Her research is panned by the Left and medi-crats, but scary stuff.

Typical - scientists experimenting with things and having it blow up in their face, but Big Pharma makes $billions while ignoring long-term side effects.

OOPS! Now we have Chinese Virus and worldwide panic-demic.
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

Quote Originally Posted by TheInterocitor View Post

OOPS! Now we have Chinese Virus and worldwide panic-demic.
    When I see people refer to this as 'china virus' i can't help but think what a brainwashed fool. Same goes for those referring to the Chinese government as 'Chinese communist party'

some people still wanting to fight the 'commies', mainly because they are brainwashed that way.

So, are you going for Monkey vaccine or sputnik V or another or none?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to rumple_stilskin For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (24-10-2020)

Typical - scientists experimenting with things and having it blow up in their face, but Big Pharma makes $billions while ignoring long-term side effects..
    same goes for Monsanto and Frankenstein food (otherwise called GMO)

Monkey vaccine has a new hiccup, volunteer dies

https://www.rt.com/news/504174-covid...olunteer-dies/

Monkey vaccine has a new hiccup, volunteer dies

https://www.rt.com/news/504174-covid...olunteer-dies/
    so the next thing we will hear, monkey vaccine has been stopped. i think i stick with Sputnik. Apparently the Institute here is working on a combined flue and bug shot if THAT will work the word -virus- will be out anyway. -everyone - just will get their flu shots.end of the story. https://world-news-monitor.com/coron...cine-director/.
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    When I see people refer to this as 'china virus' i can't help but think what a brainwashed fool. Same goes for those referring to the Chinese government as 'Chinese communist party'

some people still wanting to fight the 'commies', mainly because they are brainwashed that way.
    Brainwashed? So you're into self-analysis now?

China = Red China = Communist Red China = Racist Chinese Government = People's Liberation Army

West Nile Virus
    Named after the West Nile District of Uganda discovered in 1937.

Guinea Worm
    Named by European explorers for the Guinea coast of West Africa in the 1600s.

Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever
    Named after the mountain range spreading across western North America first recognized first in 1896 in Idaho.

Lyme Disease
    Named after a large outbreak of the disease occurred in Lyme and Old Lyme, Connecticut in the 1970s.

Ross River Fever
    Named after a mosquito found to cause the disease in the Ross River of Queensland, Australia by the 1960s. The first major outbreak occurred in 1928.

Omsk Hemorrhagic Fever
    Named after its 1940s discovery in Omsk, Russia.

Ebola Hemorrhagic Fever
    Named in 1976 for the Ebola River in Zaire located in central Africa.

Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS)
    Also known as “camel flu,” MERS was first reported in Saudi Arabia in 2012 and all cases are linked to those who traveled to the Middle Eastern peninsula.

Valley Fever
    Valley Fever earned its nickname from a 1930s outbreak San Joaquin Valley of California, though its first case came from Argentina.

Marburg Virus Disease
    Named after Marburg, Germany in 1967.

Norovirus
    Named after Norwalk, Ohio after an outbreak in 1968.

Zika Fever
    First discovered in 1947 and named after the Zika Forest in Uganda.

Japanese Encephalitis
    Named after its first case in Japan in 1871.

German Measles
    Named after the German doctors who first described it in the 18th century. The disease is also sometimes referred to as “Rubella.”

Spanish Flu
    While the true origins of the Spanish Flu remain unknown, the disease earned its name after Spain began to report deaths from the flu in its newspapers.

Lassa Fever
    Named after the being found in Lassa, Nigeria in 1969.

Legionnaire’s Disease
    Named in 1976 following an outbreak of people contracting the lung infection after attending an American Legion convention in Philadelphia.
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

Brainwashed? So you're into self-analysis now?

China = Red China = Communist Red China = Racist Chinese Government = People's Liberation Army

Marburg Virus Disease
    Named after Marburg, Germany in 1967.

Norovirus
    Named after Norwalk, Ohio after an outbreak in 1968.

Zika Fever
    First discovered in 1947 and named after the Zika Forest in Uganda.

Japanese Encephalitis
    Named after its first case in Japan in 1871.

German Measles
    Named after the German doctors who first described it in the 18th century. The disease is also sometimes referred to as “Rubella.”

Legionnaire’s Disease
    Named in 1976 following an outbreak of people contracting the lung infection after attending an American Legion convention in Philadelphia.
    Total rubbish. It already had a name. Coronavirus. either this or covid19. There was already a name to uniquely refer to this disease.

Trump decided he was going to rename it china virus, or for a while Wuhan virus, so all the blame for this could be directed to china. To help build up hatred of china. So all the blame for the destruction caused by this virus could be directed to china and not to his gross incompetence in managing the American response. So sad and pathetic. but anyway, his loyal brainwashed base go for it, and repeat this nonsense where they can - to help the trump cause.

So when you see people refer to this as 'China virus', just as when you see people referring to the Chinese government as the Chinese communist party, you know you are dealing with the brainwashed or the desperate shameless brain washers with no self respect.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast