littleangels        English Nanny
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 44

Thread: Crime gang 1 or crime gang 2, take your pick

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    A very small ice cave in the Arctic circle
    Posts
    1,642
    Thanked: 692

    Crime gang 1 or crime gang 2, take your pick

    americans really are suckers, they have a choice of crime gang 1 or 2. But hey, this is democracy and you have freedom to choose which one

    It's probably true, the corrupt allegations against bidens family. nothing trump wouldn't have done though ten fold over.
    https://www.rt.com/usa/504069-facebo...ip-biden-fail/

    I suppose the majority of americans will choose polite and corrupt versus the current warmonger psychopath corrupt dotard on election day

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    here,since many years
    Posts
    21,138
    Thanked: 4864
    I suppose the majority of americans will choose polite and corrupt versus the current warmonger psychopath corrupt dotard on election day[/QUOTE]

    what really surprises me, why were there not more -against either one - ballots? or is it indeed as STALIN apparently said, it doesn't matter who votes, but how the votes are being counted?
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    13,552
    Thanked: 4030
    Quote Originally Posted by rumple_stilskin View Post
    americans really are suckers, they have a choice of crime gang 1 or 2. But hey, this is democracy and you have freedom to choose which one

    It's probably true, the corrupt allegations against bidens family. nothing trump wouldn't have done though ten fold over.
    https://www.rt.com/usa/504069-facebo...ip-biden-fail/

    I suppose the majority of americans will choose polite and corrupt versus the current warmonger psychopath corrupt dotard on election day
    War monger? Trump hasn't started any wars, is pulling troops out of Afghanistan, historic peace agreement between Israel and Arab countries, refused to kill Iranians over a downed drone. That's far from being a war monger. The money that corrupt Joe Biden got I'd peanuts to Trump. Trump donated his pay as president every year to a different cause and is known to help people out with money if he thinks they deserve it. Trump now is working with Ice Cube to set up a $500 billion dollar fund for black businesses and job creation. Joe Biden wants to raise taxes and that is pissing off a lot of people. Trump will win, I just hope he can put Biden in prison and stop the big tech companies and mainstream media from lying to the American people.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

    nicklcool (23-10-2020), TheInterocitor (22-10-2020)

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    here,since many years
    Posts
    21,138
    Thanked: 4864
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    War monger? Trump hasn't started any wars, is pulling troops out of Afghanistan, historic peace agreement between Israel and Arab countries, refused to kill Iranians over a downed drone. That's far from being a war monger. The money that corrupt Joe Biden got I'd peanuts to Trump. Trump donated his pay as president every year to a different cause and is known to help people out with money if he thinks they deserve it. Trump now is working with Ice Cube to set up a $500 billion dollar fund for black businesses and job creation. Joe Biden wants to raise taxes and that is pissing off a lot of people. Trump will win, I just hope he can put Biden in prison and stop the big tech companies and mainstream media from lying to the American people.
    well in a few short weeks we will know...
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    A very small ice cave in the Arctic circle
    Posts
    1,642
    Thanked: 692
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    War monger? Trump hasn't started any wars, is pulling troops out of Afghanistan, historic peace agreement between Israel and Arab countries, refused to kill Iranians over a downed drone. That's far from being a war monger. The money that corrupt Joe Biden got I'd peanuts to Trump. Trump donated his pay as president every year to a different cause and is known to help people out with money if he thinks they deserve it. Trump now is working with Ice Cube to set up a $500 billion dollar fund for black businesses and job creation. Joe Biden wants to raise taxes and that is pissing off a lot of people. Trump will win, I just hope he can put Biden in prison and stop the big tech companies and mainstream media from lying to the American people.
    He attacked Syria, firing all those missiles based on WMD lies in case you don't remember. (fake chemical attack)
    He attacked the Iran guy in Iraq, simply an act of war.
    refused to kill Iranians over a drone? He knew what would happen if he attacked Iran, massive retaliation by Iran. To think that he somehow didn't want to kill someone, and this might be the reason he didn't attack is simply not

    He is happy to commit acts of war as evidenced in Syria, as long as he knows he will win. Subsequent attacks on Syria have been stymied as a result of the Russian presence. I think further acts of war by the usual 'coalition of the willing' were cancelled as Russia indicated they would attack the launch platforms if I remember correctly.

    Just no opportunities to attack other countries these days and win due to the relative decline of american military power.

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    ALWAYS in trouble.....
    Posts
    19,275
    Thanked: 6120
    Trump has a deal with VVP - this involves Syria, as well as Belarus................. why has Trump been so silent about what is happening in Minsk, Grodno etc?
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!


  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TolkoRaz For This Useful Post:

    nicklcool (23-10-2020), Uncle Wally (22-10-2020)

  9. #7
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    St. Petersburg, Russia
    Posts
    2,095
    Thanked: 1002
    Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    why has Trump been so silent about what is happening in Minsk, Grodno etc?
    He want to win an election?

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    13,552
    Thanked: 4030
    Quote Originally Posted by rumple_stilskin View Post
    He attacked Syria, firing all those missiles based on WMD lies in case you don't remember. (fake chemical attack)
    He attacked the Iran guy in Iraq, simply an act of war.
    refused to kill Iranians over a drone? He knew what would happen if he attacked Iran, massive retaliation by Iran. To think that he somehow didn't want to kill someone, and this might be the reason he didn't attack is simply not

    He is happy to commit acts of war as evidenced in Syria, as long as he knows he will win. Subsequent attacks on Syria have been stymied as a result of the Russian presence. I think further acts of war by the usual 'coalition of the willing' were cancelled as Russia indicated they would attack the launch platforms if I remember correctly.

    Just no opportunities to attack other countries these days and win due to the relative decline of american military power.
    Yes he attacked Syria based on lies but did he know that? He is still better than Biden because Biden won't last long and Kamala Harris will take over and she's nut case.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    A very small ice cave in the Arctic circle
    Posts
    1,642
    Thanked: 692
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    Yes he attacked Syria based on lies but did he know that? He is still better than Biden because Biden won't last long and Kamala Harris will take over and she's nut case.
    The vibe i have is kamala harris is indeed a nutcase, just another establishment with 'her turn' at the top. But really, all of the high profile political elites in yankeeland are fruit loops

    hiillary clinton was worse again than trump.

    what a selection, so many to choose from

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to rumple_stilskin For This Useful Post:

    Uncle Wally (23-10-2020)

  13. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    ALWAYS in trouble.....
    Posts
    19,275
    Thanked: 6120
    How is it that from a country of over 330 million people, the US of A can only provide 2 such very poor unworthy candidates...................

    Look at New Zealand, a tiny country by comparison, but they have managed to find and select for a 2nd term an exceedingly high quality Stateswoman!
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!


  14. The Following User Says Thank You to TolkoRaz For This Useful Post:

    Suuryaa (05-11-2020)

  15. #11
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    St. Petersburg, Russia
    Posts
    2,095
    Thanked: 1002
    Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    How is it that from a country of over 330 million people, the US of A can only provide 2 such very poor unworthy candidates...................
    Because of an ill political system that only gives room to two political party's, it is, and will always be "Us" vs "Them", so even before you get started it is a fight, a war situation, it is just not good.

    Look at New Zealand, a tiny country by comparison, but they have managed to find and select for a 2nd term an exceedingly high quality Stateswoman!
    They just have a better political environment where they are used to cooperate about running the country.

  16. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    A very small ice cave in the Arctic circle
    Posts
    1,642
    Thanked: 692
    Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    How is it that from a country of over 330 million people, the US of A can only provide 2 such very poor unworthy candidates...................

    Look at New Zealand, a tiny country by comparison, but they have managed to find and select for a 2nd term an exceedingly high quality Stateswoman!
    I think it's because in america, if you are dishonest, ruthless and focused on making money in business you will simply make more money than the people that have some decency. That is to say having brains does help make money, but being ruthless and essentially a criminal will let you make 10 or 100 times more. having the empathy level of a psychopath does help make money, it's as simple as that. These type of people know to reinvest some of there profit into maintaining the status quo - to keep the monopoly capitalism in place securing their future profits. That means buying off or bankrolling political puppets and buying up the media that might heap criticism on their little system.

    however, as the trash at the top is now overwhelming and it has boiled over into a low intensity civil war on the streets perhaps there will be some change, but it won't happen as fast as it should.

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rumple_stilskin For This Useful Post:

    Hans.KK (23-10-2020), TolkoRaz (25-10-2020)

  18. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    moscow
    Posts
    1,477
    Thanked: 721
    Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    How is it that from a country of over 330 million people, the US of A can only provide 2 such very poor unworthy candidates...................

    Look at New Zealand, a tiny country by comparison, but they have managed to find and select for a 2nd term an exceedingly high quality Stateswoman!
    There are more people in Moscow than new zealand. I think sobayanin is doing a fantastic job as mayor, because although the situation is difficult, it isn't very complex. Not like putin and running russia. New Zealand is similar. Very small, mostly rural and a very simple people. Couples with the fact that they really don't have to worry about foreign policy, being part of the uk constellation, well, it's easy to see the good and focus on that. Let's not forget that nz also is part of five eyes, so the us also handles most difficult foreign policy and that nz has troops everywhere that America and the uk do.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to americaninmoscow For This Useful Post:

    nicklcool (24-10-2020)

  20. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    moscow
    Posts
    1,477
    Thanked: 721
    Quote Originally Posted by rumple_stilskin View Post
    I think it's because in america, if you are dishonest, ruthless and focused on making money in business you will simply make more money than the people that have some decency. That is to say having brains does help make money, but being ruthless and essentially a criminal will let you make 10 or 100 times more. having the empathy level of a psychopath does help make money, it's as simple as that. These type of people know to reinvest some of there profit into maintaining the status quo - to keep the monopoly capitalism in place securing their future profits. That means buying off or bankrolling political puppets and buying up the media that might heap criticism on their little system.

    however, as the trash at the top is now overwhelming and it has boiled over into a low intensity civil war on the streets perhaps there will be some change, but it won't happen as fast as it should.
    Waka waka waka.

    U will be happy to know the Dems and the worldwide deep state have a massive color revolution planned in the next two weeks. Well, it has been planned since clinton refused to concede the election, but it's finally going to happen. If u really think world wide communism is the new kewl thing, just wait, it will happen. Nothing can stop that, only the good can delay it.

    Here is the color revolution playbook, as it will go down.

    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...KtYB6dINsb2mEo

  21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to americaninmoscow For This Useful Post:

    nicklcool (24-10-2020), TheInterocitor (24-10-2020)

  22. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    A very small ice cave in the Arctic circle
    Posts
    1,642
    Thanked: 692
    Quote Originally Posted by americaninmoscow View Post
    Waka waka waka.

    U will be happy to know the Dems and the worldwide deep state have a massive color revolution planned in the next two weeks. Well, it has been planned since clinton refused to concede the election, but it's finally going to happen. If u really think world wide communism is the new kewl thing, just wait, it will happen. Nothing can stop that, only the good can delay it.

    Here is the color revolution playbook, as it will go down.

    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...KtYB6dINsb2mEo
    why would I be happy with something about the democrats? They are no better than trump. I don't recall writing something in support of the democrats.

    just a bunch or warmongers. I remember hillary clinton laughing about Gaddafi - we came, we saw, he died and then she pissed herself laughing on camera. what a psychopath she was.

    The deep state you refer to includes BOTH the democrats and republicans.

    Communism - you think this is new?

    You think to be against monopoly capitalism = communism? You seem to be desperate to demonise anyone that opposes monopoly capitalism (if you know the difference between capitalism and monopoly capitalism)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •