littleangels        English Nanny
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: anyone had invested in a -golden passport- in Malta?

anyone had invested in a -golden passport- in Malta?

https://sputniknews.com/europe/20201...utnik_inter_en

Cyprus, at least the Greek part, has a similar scheme.
    Turkey wants to attract also -investors -.
    Wonder how many will have to return their -hard earned - documents...
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    https://sputniknews.com/europe/20201...utnik_inter_en

Cyprus, at least the Greek part, has a similar scheme.
    Turkey wants to attract also -investors -.
    Wonder how many will have to return their -hard earned - documents...
    I don't see what's unethical about this. You invest $2.5 million in the economy, that could help employ many people, helps the local business environment.

Unless the person you pay the $2.5 million to, is putting it in his pocket,.
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

Quote Originally Posted by TheInterocitor View Post
    I don't see what's unethical about this. You invest $2.5 million in the economy, that could help employ many people, helps the local business environment.

and THAT is the story all about it. not all the money the people paid was invested as it was supposed to be. but disappeared into the deep pockets of the one or other stamp pad protector. THAT is what the story is all about. and that is why the guy got arrested.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

TheInterocitor (21-10-2020)

I think that is what probably happens - local officials personally benefit! But the main purpose is to buy the 'benefits' of a having a European Union passport which must irritate some of the other European States.................
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TolkoRaz For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (21-10-2020), Hans.KK (21-10-2020)

A very small ice cave in the Arctic circle

but do the locals really want these types of individuals to have their citizenship - I doubt it. even if the 'investor' does not get screwed, the local investment could have come from other sources - less opportunities for the locals to invest in such opportunities.

So scheme that goes against the locals wishes, why do it - almost always will be for some personal gain of some corrupt politician

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rumple_stilskin For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (21-10-2020), TolkoRaz (21-10-2020)

Instead of complaining about rich people, try to become one. My cousin, my aunt, my ex, they all started with nothing, and through hard work, investing and savings, became millionaires. Me, too, at one time, but did not invest wisely.

Most countries have the same type of laws. Invest several $million in the USA, and you're allowed in.

Instead of complaining about rich people, try to become one. My cousin, my aunt, my ex, they all started with nothing, and through hard work, investing and savings, became millionaires. Me, too, at one time, but did not invest wisely.

Most countries have the same type of laws. Invest several $million in the USA, and you're allowed in.
    It's not complaining about rich people. it's monopoly capitalism rather than capitalism you have in america.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rumple_stilskin For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (23-10-2020), Hans.KK (23-10-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by rumple_stilskin View Post
    It's not complaining about rich people. it's monopoly capitalism rather than capitalism you have in america.
    not only in America. while it is indeed the - rich - people who give work to the -poor - people, the wealth is concentrated in to few hands. or conglomerates who are owned by one or two people...

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    not only in America. while it is indeed the - rich - people who give work to the -poor - people, the wealth is concentrated in to few hands. or conglomerates who are owned by one or two people...
    I think what a lot of people don't realise is that 95% of the stock market is owned by maybe 5000 people. Or something ridiculously skewed like this. Many people might own a few hundred dollars of shares but thats about it.

For a lot of people that have invested in retirement plans, they can be invested in stocks. But for these stocks to not crash to 10% of their value, the current slave working model(50% of people own nothing) must continue, which is impossible.
    So many people investing in these businesses, via retirement plans where they can't touch the money or shares for 30 years. Thinking that these companies will even be going concerns in 30 years yet alone worth anything.

this is where the police brutality comes in, to keep the slaves, white or black, in line. It's a necessity.

The same goes for endless wars to steal other countries stuff, to keep the current model going which is impossible.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rumple_stilskin For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (23-10-2020), Hans.KK (23-10-2020)

There are over 11,000,000 $millionaires$ in the US, and an even higher proportion in Kiwi-land.

You-all are just jealous, or lazy.

Whoops, sorry, correction, there are 18,.6 million millionaires in the USA.

More millionaires in the US than any other country, and a higher percentage of the population are millionaires, than anywhere else.

There are 4.5 million non-white millionaires in the US. You come to America, work your butt off (like my ex) and boom – you’re a millionaire.

Only about 20% of Americans inherit their riches. The rest of them, 80%, are self-made first-generation millionaires. Most millionaires have to work for the money. Globally, only 8.5% of millionaires became millionaires after completely inheriting their wealth.

Last edited by TheInterocitor; 24-10-2020 at 05:15.

There are over 11,000,000 $millionaires$ in the US, and an even higher proportion in Kiwi-land.

You-all are just jealous, or lazy.

Whoops, sorry, correction, there are 18,.6 million millionaires in the USA.

More millionaires in the US than any other country, and a higher percentage of the population are millionaires, than anywhere else.

There are 4.5 million non-white millionaires in the US. You come to America, work your butt off (like my ex) and boom – you’re a millionaire.

Only about 20% of Americans inherit their riches. The rest of them, 80%, are self-made first-generation millionaires. Most millionaires have to work for the money. Globally, only 8.5% of millionaires became millionaires after completely inheriting their wealth.
    In case you hadn't noticed, there are also more poor people in america than all other western countries as well.

In any case,when you refer to 'millionaires' this can simply mean owning their own house, due to inflation resulting from the immigration ponzi scheme. being a 'millionaire 30 or 40 years ago meant something, not anymore.
    the 5%(the millionaires) owning their own home is not a great achievement, the rest rent slaves....what a joke.

You seem to be peddling the "american dream' hoax, you just need to look at the low intensity civil war going on in america right now to see how believable the 'american dream' is to the masses.
    Last edited by rumple_stilskin; 24-10-2020 at 13:02.

Quote Originally Posted by rumple_stilskin_stamping_his_foot View Post
    In case you hadn't noticed, there are also more poor people in america than all other western countries as well.

In any case,when you refer to 'millionaires' this can simply mean owning their own house, due to inflation resulting from the immigration ponzi scheme. being a 'millionaire 30 or 40 years ago meant something, not anymore.
    the 5%(the millionaires) owning their own home is not a great achievement, the rest rent slaves....what a joke.

You seem to be peddling the "american dream' hoax, you just need to look at the low intensity civil war going on in america right now to see how believable the 'american dream' is to the masses.
    Medical Care in New Zealand:

Medical Care in New Zealand:
    when you are shown up as writing total nosense, you write further nonsense to detract the conversation. you have become predictable.

In New Zealand, 25 people died of coronavirus. It has a population of 5 million. probably no more people die in New Zealand, it has been eradicated.

In America, 230,000 have died. It has a population of 330 million. people continue to die at about 1000 per day. Who knows when it will end?

Right now the death rate, adjusted for population size, in america is about 100 times higher than New Zealand, and by the time its over it could be 1000 times higher.
    People can make a judgement for themselves about the quality of medical care in New Zealand, the numbers speak for themselves.
    Last edited by rumple_stilskin; 24-10-2020 at 20:55.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to rumple_stilskin For This Useful Post:

Hans.KK (25-10-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by AngryMan View Post
    In New Zealand, 25 people died of coronavirus. It has a population of 5 million. probably no more people die in New Zealand, it has been eradicated.
    If it's over, then why are the stringent travel restrictions still in place?

In America, 230,000 have died. It has a population of 330 million. people continue to die at about 1000 per day.
    230,000 have died WITH coronavirus, not FROM coronavirus. The number died from coronavirus alone is 1/10 that figure, or about 23000.

Who knows when it will end?
    You are hoping it never ends. That more people die. That everyone is miserable, just like you are.

Right now the death rate, adjusted for population size, in america is about 100 times higher than New Zealand, and by the time its over it could be 1000 times higher.
    The thread is about investing in foreign countries, not about people dying from coronoavirus .

What is wrong with you, I've never seen anyone so full of hate

You have already expressed, several times, your desire that North Korea send nuclear missiles to bomb the cities of North America and kill everyone there.

You talk in threats and invalidate other posters, if you had power you would be destructive to yourself, others and the environment.
    You twist the truth to suit your own current antagonism.
    You defend your own reality but you undermine the reality of others, you disagree with everything, and you never post anything constructive.
    Your communication is on a level of anger. Of what value are your comments?

What is causing your rage, do you have any explanation?

If it's over, then why are the stringent travel restrictions still in place?

230,000 have died WITH coronavirus, not FROM coronavirus. The number died from coronavirus alone is 1/10 that figure, or about 23000.

You are hoping it never ends. That more people die. That everyone is miserable, just like you are.

The thread is about investing in foreign countries, not about people dying from coronoavirus .

What is wrong with you, I've never seen anyone so full of hate

You have already expressed, several times, your desire that North Korea send nuclear missiles to bomb the cities of North America and kill everyone there.

You talk in threats and invalidate other posters, if you had power you would be destructive to yourself, others and the environment.
    You twist the truth to suit your own current antagonism.
    You defend your own reality but you undermine the reality of others, you disagree with everything, and you never post anything constructive.
    Your communication is on a level of anger. Of what value are your comments?

What is causing your rage, do you have any explanation?
    Your wrote this thread was about investing in foreign countries, but then wrote about medical care in New Zealand and I responded to that.(it was you that went off subject)

You have a problem reading carefully the facts. I wrote it had been eradicated in New Zealand, and there are no travel restrictions in New Zealand. It has not been eradicated in the rest of the world, and so the travel restrictions from the rest of the world.

You have not seen anyone full of hate? you don't bother watching on the box recently the low intensity civil war going on in america?

I don't recall writing that I hope North Korea nuke america, although I likely questioned whether it would be a bad thing.
    Well, I do remember suggesting that it would be a good idea that americans would be banned from leaving america, so that would mean they would likely kill each other rather than travel the world killing everyone else(usually from 30,000 feet). So building the wall was a good idea to keep americans in, rather than others out.

Oddly enough, we are now in fact in a situation where in fact americans are banned from travelling the world. Totally banned from leaving, possibly more as a result of other countries not allowing entry. Oddly enough, they are in fact turning on each other as I predicted. Is that a bad thing?

There has been a lot of misery dished out by america, just take Iraq/Syria/Libya/Afghaistan/Iran/Ukraine/Vietnam/Cuba etc etc etc. Don't bother with the lame justification for these actions.
    You just don't like your 'american dreeam' hoax being challenged, and after the misery dished out by america don't be surprised about the number of people worldwide not liking an american presence. You were expecting another response?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast