littleangels        English Nanny
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Obama had Seal team six murdered

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    Not if he was in Iran and Obama paid them $152 billion dollars I don't. Iran said give us the money or we will show the world you didn't kill him. As far as seal team six members coming out and saying they kill bin Laden well that is top secret information. All members identities are secret. Who would be stupid enough to make yourself a target?
    There were 3-4 guys who. We t public and said they did it. A couple wrote books.

Quote Originally Posted by americaninmoscow View Post
    There were 3-4 guys who. We t public and said they did it. A couple wrote books.
    People's stupidity never fails to amaze me.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (19-10-2020)

People's stupidity never fails to amaze me.
    Well, at some point in time several things happen. Pr becomes propaganda and also these guys get old and want to get paid. Besides, most things like who is in the military aren't really a big secret. Except for the people and jobs at area 51. That's is a big secret.

Well, at some point in time several things happen. Pr becomes propaganda and also these guys get old and want to get paid. Besides, most things like who is in the military aren't really a big secret. Except for the people and jobs at area 51. That's is a big secret.
    "These guys" probably leave their doors open at night...waiting.
    If you're going to be dumb, you better be tough...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bydand For This Useful Post:

Hans.KK (18-10-2020)

Sorry but the names of men in Seal Time Six are because of the things they do. Sometimes bordering on legal. There are far more top secret places underground near DC. They work more in the medical field I think and tech.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Sorry but the names of men in Seal Time Six are because of the things they do. Sometimes bordering on legal. There are far more top secret places underground near DC. They work more in the medical field I think and tech.
    Well, that's the mythos they have, for sure. But it's like anything, start getting into it and you soon realize that the world isn't as big as you thought.

If your interested in this kind of thing, there is a great podcast called sofrep. They also have a website, www.sofrep.com.

Well the guy who has all the evidence is CIA and has worked in the middle east for 30 years or more. He should know how to keep is head down.
    Do you know this guy who purports to be a professional intelligence officer, clearly a disgruntled one?

And, he also appears to not be keeping his head down!
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!

If your interested in this kind of thing, there is a great podcast called sofrep. They also have a website, www.sofrep.com.[/QUOTE]

i had a look and an interesting poll there. does not say where the votes come from or how many votes though...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

americaninmoscow (19-10-2020), Hans.KK (19-10-2020), TheInterocitor (20-10-2020), Uncle Wally (19-10-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    If your interested in this kind of thing, there is a great podcast called sofrep. They also have a website, www.sofrep.com.

i had a look and an interesting poll there. does not say where the votes come from or how many votes though...[/QUOTE]

Biggest Threat to America!

So Trump has 45% of the vote?
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to TolkoRaz For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (20-10-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    [/COLOR]
    i had a look and an interesting poll there. does not say where the votes come from or how many votes though...
    Biggest Threat to America!

So Trump has 45% of the vote? [/QUOTE]

No, the US deep state has 45% of the votes.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (20-10-2020), TheInterocitor (20-10-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally
    No, the US deep state has 45% of the votes.
    Sorry, but it is the extreme left-wing that have 22.5%, and the just as extreme right-wing have also 22.5%, together they are dangerous as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Hans.KK View Post
    Sorry, but it is the extreme left-wing that have 22.5%, and the just as extreme right-wing have also 22.5%, together they are dangerous as hell.
    Yes I agree but the deep state is obviously working for the left. You can tell by the lies they tell about Trump. Trump is not running the government, the deep state is.

The biggest threat to America is itself is such a broad statement. I'm not sure it's connected to politics as much as the laws that are being passed.

So, for instance, in southern california, there is a huge battle over water rights and how the water is actually being used. The farmers usually end up losing to some environmental group that says they can't do something cuz of some obscure reason. And then tens of thousands of dollars n months of time are spent on arguing over that reason. Maybe both sides are right maybe not, but the end result is that the end consumer usually has less of a choice and pays more than they should.

Another big example this year is forrest rights and how to maintain them. Should nature let them burn? Should people clean them? Etc. The result is the massive amounts of fires and legitimate health concerns that arise because of the fire damage- smoke, destroyed property, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Hans.KK View Post
    I would be curious to know, what is exteme right? Nazis? And ideology like that? What is left? Anarchists and environmental groups?

People throw these terms around all the time and sometimes, I've noticed, that it means different things to different people.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to americaninmoscow For This Useful Post:

TheInterocitor (20-10-2020)

I would be curious to know, what is exteme right? Nazis? And ideology like that? What is left? Anarchists and environmental groups?
    You can not label them in that fashion, both have some extremes members/sympathisers that do consider violent, even killing as a legitimate tool in the toolbox, they both consider the present government (no matter what it may be) as something that must be thrown off the power asap, the most stupid of both prefer to make a lot of noise, the clever ones prefer to operate without to much attention during their operation, the last are the worst they are very efficient and professional. even their closest family have no clue about what they are doing when they do their "stuff".

People throw these terms around all the time and sometimes, I've noticed, that it means different things to different people.
    Sometimes it can be difficult to differ the left from the right, but if you dig deeper there is a sort of political ideology behind them, and the most professional can, and do, keep their mouth shut, and that is what makes them dangerous. A common denominator is that they both need money, a lot of money (good weapons is not cheap you know), they fund their "shopping" with crimes, big stuff, a lot of money, and the police just cant find them, all usual informants in the criminal underworld have nothing to give to the police so these groups can operate for years, even decades without getting caught by the police, simply because of a hell of a strong deciplin and keep silent about what they are doing. They are at the same time both impressive and scary, and damn dangerous, how you want to label them, choose your pick.
    In this context then Nazis, Anarchists and environmental groups are just noise makers, they take all the medias attention.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hans.KK For This Useful Post:

americaninmoscow (20-10-2020), Benedikt (20-10-2020)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast